Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? (28808 Views)

Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face / Tonto Dike Churchill Vs Dabota Lawson: Who Nailed It Better With This Hairstyle? / Who Nailed It? DJ Cuppy Vs Kelly Ripa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Caseless:
i buy this post.
How much are you paying?
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by hectorswag(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by charitybabe: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Buhari look more corporate, GEJ Look like Tilapia fish, no wonder drunkard fisherman.

Do you always have to use insultive words when expressing yourself. I can tell you are worse than what u think you are. Shame
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Donbrig: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
My Buhari all the way.. God bless you my General. Don't worry, Nigerians are going to go extra length to ensure your victory this time around. It doesn't matter to us how good or bad you look on a suit, the beauty of your heart to change our dying nation is all we can see.

Buhari/Osinbanjo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by coolhamid(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
GMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by johncreek: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Buhari look more corporate, GEJ Look like Tilapia fish, no wonder drunkard fisherman.
Lol;z you wicked Ooº°Ú Ú°ºoo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by vigasimple(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bhuari handlers are like used car salesman trying to sell us a 1983 used Peugeot 504 and call it 2015 edition.

No matter how you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

Bhuari at 72years old is an OLD CHANGE no matter how you package it.

All Bhuari photos are studios type. He is purposely posing for the camera whereas GEJ is at an occasion.
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by vivalavida(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
AbuMaryam1:

I will continue correcting your faulty written english till u learn.
You should have used looks there instead of look.
Secondly,there is no word like drunkard. I told you this yesterday and yet your block head refused you from assimilating and taking corrections
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
vigasimple:

Bhuari handlers are like used car salesman trying to sell us a 1983 used Peugeot 504 and call it 2015 edition.

No matter how you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

Bhuari at 72years old is an OLD CHANGE no matter how you package it.

All Bhuari photos are studios type. He is purposely posing for the camera whereas GEJ is at an occasion.
àmúgó

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by mustielovesuall: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari untop ....he's face brings hope to 9ja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Caseless:
he's always drunk. grin
5naira:
what exactly do u expect from an abokki cow rearer

Two stereotypical posts....

I doubt that the man from the Umbrella is always drunk....and I doubt the man with the broom knows the first thing about rearing cattle.

Nigerian politics....always insulting, devoid of substance.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by enkay11: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nigerians, Choi! Una get mouth sha!
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Otunbab: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I go for Jonaman
Am sorry but is that you don't have any fashion sense or you just love Jona ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Callfubu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
looking at y'all comments, I just realized Nigeria can never be great not because of our leaders but because of you lot. "who nailed it?" was the simple question, and you guys conveniently turned it to political propaganda and jingoism. I think GMB nailed it only because he seems to be taking the pics in a studio, while GEJ's was taken in an event

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by clemhova: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
RANDOM POLL RESULT
FOR GEJ: 3

donmalcolm21:
GEJ looks dapper and Buhari looks too local in that sui.
dunkem21:
The ever swagalicious Ebele.

E be like say Buhari dey for photo studio just dey change him tie.

MISSCONGENIALITY:
I go for Jonaman

FOR GMB:6
Tuktuk:
GMB all the way.looking dapper and corporate with his ever charming smile and the gap teeth... wink just saying lol.
kastonkastrol:
Buhari looks so comfortable in his suit and tie while gej is kinda not comfortable in his suit and tie. Anyway buhari wore it better cheesy
Cheadiva:
Buhari s a fine man cheesy
showgolee:
What I can deduce here is that one is frowning on suit and looks clueless while the other is ever smiling and intelligent...........BUHARI for CHANGE
lekzitakins:
I gave it to the people's General.
Sai GMB.
alaoeri:
GMB with fitted suit. cool
Ifeogunleye1:
Buhari ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by sammykrane(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ is the man this time he looks better without his hat
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by gistmelove(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
GEJ nailed it

buhari looks like a sickler

i see the reason why ur so call boyfriend tell u to sit @ the back sit... grin

oniranu oshi

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by sufido123: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is Buhari' opinion:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by MhisIjay(f): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wetin concern me for who nail d look abi who hammer am
Even if I knw e no go increase my bank acc bal angry
Conclusion b say I no knw grin
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Juliaann(f): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
gistmelove:

i see the reason why ur so call boyfriend tell u to sit @ the back sit... grin

oniranu oshi
Look Mister just mind your biz and face the topic plsssa
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Ibralhas(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
surely Buhari nailed the look.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by StunningCEO: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
The clueless one looks better in that his magician outfit that he wore for his daughter's wedding. Remember that gruesome purple dress when he looked like a clown. GMB for life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Sormeh: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
jonglexer:
GEJ looks as if the suit/coat is wearing him....Buhari looks fresh

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by Bifwoli: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Both just look plastic and unnatural,they certainly look much better in their traditional African garb.
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by jackymfon: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sorry to say but Goodluck doesn't ve the carriage of a President, don't we have people to train them in that area, see Obama swag, you don't need to be told that he is a President. Perception is everything...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by datbay(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
miembamish:

Juz commenting without reasoning...

Check those pictures, you'll notice dat Buhari was much ready to take de photo, while GEJ wasn't .

Buhari's photos has been edited, but not dat of GEJ..

When you see them you will definitely identify them, by the way I'm old enough to be your father.
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by saudatu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
PointB:
Buhari should be featuring in thousand laughs. He looks like a clown.

The outfit is wearing him, rather than the other way round.

Your papa clown.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Alutasenator:
Buhari is a fool.......serial loser.can never vote for him....tufiakwa.
was that d question posed by d OPundecidedundecided...you so embittered? No be say na ur papa de vie for Aso rock o!crycrycry TANoids, u guys can go kiss naked wire for all we care...GMB till 2019tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by UTEWUOJO: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
My General all de way, Jonathan must go back 2 his calling "FISHING" Ijaw people no de go out from house, hence, his people want him back @ Utueke. Has Jonathan paid december salary 4 federal workers? (NO) FATAN ALHERI 4 Buhari come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
GEJ nailed it

buhari looks like a sickler
Was ur father as handsome as GMB when he was in his late 30's and if he is in his 70's as OP posted?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? by ignis: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
GMB wore it better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.