Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,262 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone (45786 Views)

Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by decode55(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nmeri17:

u don yab am sotey e come commot the pics entirely grin

grin grin no mind the _imbecile. Him wan beef him papa.

How body joor?
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Psalmwise(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:

I love everybody
like Jesus Christ abi cool
ritababe:

I love everybody
like Jesus Christ abi
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by ritababe(f): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Psalmwise:
like Jesus Christ abi coollike Jesus Christ abi

Yes
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Psalmwise(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Acekidc4(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Johnnoo:

Here we go again. I'm just asking you a question. You didn't see the question marks...huh

My Bad!

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Davidovinci(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
remmat:
d reasearch is too dry...am nt a guy though, but i dont think its true
See those eyes..............baby Oku!

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nmeri17: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
no bad, bruh. I dey omugwo now sha cheesy full gist when I update my diary
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by corruptst(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bros no tell me say na guilty conscience make you quote me so grin
Naijaboiy, check well. Appears ur fone av bin stolen
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by danbrowndmf(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=29170569]

yes, that's exactly how I felt. cry
Who wouldn't feel that way' embarassed

buh if d guy been ask u out u for gree?
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Tee99(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Who carried out this reserch didn't see my phone.

#word
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Aare2050(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sorry @op you miss it all.the only celb pic you can see on my phone is MAHEEDA.
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:
Number3 is so annoying.

Some guys would be uploading different girls picture like I care. sad
if you don't care, you wouldn't be taking about it tongue
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Tallesty1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Guys have different pictures of beautiful girls in their phone and they update as their dp just to famz as if they know the babe cheesy

If you knw the babe why you no snap with her and hold her waist tight or grab her àss then we go understand grin
Guys or Some Guys?
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have loads of nature and landscape pictures, and pictures of my female contacts cheesy
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by 2rez: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Go redo yo research @ op, u are almost there. kiss
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by bigbossman10(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2014
i cant blv i wasted my tym n mb to read dis. way way my xpctatn. u for cum c my fones.
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by asids55: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:
Funny guys will always abound with all sort of nonsense on their phone. Below are a list of pictures you'll most likely find on a naija guy's phone. *pictures of foreigners from the internet are used so as to protect the rights of naija guys cos if I say make I use the ones wey dey my phone ehn....* cool [size=88pt]1.car pose[/size] gone are those days when emeka would take pictures of himself beside another man's car in germany and send home to fool his hommies in naija. Naija boys now send to emeka. I've seen several DP of guys that I know as regular trekkers showing them chilling beside a car. They up the notch by posing with different cars. You think girls don't know how broke you are? Oya send dem recharge card, mr borrow-borrow make me rich [size=88pt]2.jaiye-jaiye[/size] this guys take pictures with several bottles of beer on a table in front of them. I believe you must have come across such DP. They prolly think their female contacts would see them as balling guys cos of a few bottles of beer. How much be beer sef? One bottle of star cost #250 or thereabout while trophy cost #150. It's only a dumb girl that won't realise that the 8 bottles of beer doesn't cost as much as her weavon. [size=88pt]3.my crush[/size] after eyeing her all through his stay in the university, he finally summons courage to talk to her. Guess what he ask for? To take pictures with her. You find such girl not comfortable during the shoot, it's either she's hiding her face or she forcing a happy look [size=88pt]4.date nite[/size] just to from olowo, gentleman or something I don't know, he decides to take her on a date to a Behind restaurant/eatery. Dude gets stunned to realise she came with a few friends. Funny dude still takes pictures with them and updates on bbm while she updates with the picture of the sizeable meal she had. End of relationship. Some guys are now smart. Reminds me of a friend of mine who formed mr richie rich to a girl, often spoke of how he clubbed from state to state. Decides to take the girl out on a date, as usual she showed up with an friend. After spending his chop money on the girls, the guy now excused her to the back of the eatery begging her to kiss him(atleast him gats get rewarded for spending a lot). After seceral back and forth argument, the girl now finally agreed to kiss him. That was when one spoil-sport decided to peep from the window. Till today, the guy no see kiss o! [size=88pt]5.celebrity pix[/size] na dis one dey pain me pass. You see a dude with beards like that of noah keeping pictures of wizkid on his phone. Is wizkid your mentor? You no know sey you don old sha?
this is the most off point research I have ever seen.......no wonder our schools want more funds

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by harffie(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Number3 is so annoying.

hian! Its all for you ladies oo! Jes to make 'em jealous! Lol# we guys r funny!
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Michel886(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Number3 is so annoying.

It's better than using only one if he's single. Especially if he's not seeking..
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Michel886(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2014
I do a lot of #1, but only with my mum's car since I do the driving all the time...
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Chigold101(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Baddestguyp:
poor research, I have none of those on my phone
a very poor research...
I cant imagine myself having any of these pictures...
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by wtfCode: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
non of this exist or ever existed in ma phone, except Indecency video. tongue
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by purplekayc(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Not complete you 4got to mention naked pics grin
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by IykeWest: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
EroticAngelina:
True! And u will definitly see pics of artistes like wizkid, pantoranking, etc and pics of sexy female celebs! smiley
Are you real? As in is that picture actually urs? If it's urs trust me u ain't Ero tic,you're amazingly beautiful and cute not Erot ic nor sexy
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
IykeWest:
Are you real? As in is that picture actually urs? If it's urs trust me u ain't Ero tic,you're amazingly beautiful and cute not Erot ic nor sexy
take that back!!!! angry
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by IykeWest: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
take that back!!!! angry
yeah,the truth hurts mah dear. Get used to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / Pretty Nigerian Bride Dance With Her Oyibo (White) Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.