Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? (964 Views)

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) / Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by Ahmed4002(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari or Jonathan? Who’s really a religious
fanatic?
When Jonathanians keep singing that Buhari
religious bigotry song to your ears…They will
never answer the following questions;
—>How dare you accuse Buhari of religious
bigotry?
—>Was Buhari as Head of State and commander –
in – chief moving about with the Sultan of Sokoto
or some Muslim religious leader every time he
travelled?
—>Did any Muslim leader receive a private jet on
his birthday during the Buharis regime?
—>Indeed, did Buhari remember or attend any
Muslim leader’s birthday when he was Head of
State?
—>Did Buhari hire any Muslim leader’s private jet
to launder money or attempt to buy arms in the
name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
—>Did Buhari go to any mosque to speak about
policy or utter his worries about so called nation-
building?
—>Did Buhari rejuvenate a hitherto comatose
pilgrims commission for any faith and ask
governors and public officials to pay for people to
go on pilgrimage using public funds?
—>Did Buhari go to Mecca and pray to continue
as Head of State?
—>Did he announce afterwards that his prayer
for same had been accepted?
—>Did Buhari mention and commit the name of
any electoral umpire into the hands of God?
—>Did Buhari allow the executive secretary of
any pilgrims commission to follow him all over the
place and take undue advantage of him?
—>Was it Buhari that registered Nigeria’s
membership of the so called Organization for
Islamic Conference (OIC)?
AS WE CAST OUR VOTES IN 2015 WE WILL NOT
BE FOOLED AGAIN WITH RELIGIOUS AND
TRIBAL SENTIMENTS.
~Jack Obinyan 23/11/201

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by scribble: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari is a ethno religous fundamentalist terrorist parochial ancient military dictator warlord

GEJTILL2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by jayonpoint(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:
Buhari is a ethno religous fundamentalist terrorist parochial ancient military dictator warlord

GEJTILL2019 grin
U're a dunce! I wonder wat kid like u is doin on internet. Som1 ask qstns u rather attack him instead. Soyinka hv said it all. Those dat r blind by ethnic, religious n regional sentiments ar d 1s supporting Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by scribble: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
jayonpoint:

U're a dunce! I wonder wat kid like u is doin on internet. Som1 ask qstns u rather attack him instead. Soyinka hv said it all. Those dat r blind by ethnic, religious n regional sentiments ar d 1s supporting Jonathan.

ur father is the bigger dunce

he should have used two condoms instead of birthing an imbecilic moronic toad

see as ur lips black like shite....im sure buhari will sentence hemp smokers like u to death after he enters office in his dream land
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:

see as ur lips black like shite....im sure buhari will sentence hemp smokers like u to death after he enters office in his dream land
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by minister2015: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
PDP has completely failed in every ramification, that is why they are discussing religion. Ask them where is power they promised in 2011, as I speak to U we hardly get 5-hour light per day. Our roads have become death trap,education the worst and security, there is no adjective in the entire english lexicon that can qualify what we are experiencing right now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by Ahmed4002(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble jayonpoint

You guys are bigger than that. Come on guys
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by scribble: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:
scribble jayonpoint

You guys are bigger than that. Come on guys

Ahmed the guy did not need to insult me you know

I have to stoop to his level

and these are the kind of ppl that think they can force Buhari down our throats

we have vomitted him and the electorate will reject him

Nigeria will not disintegrate....JONATHAN is our choice...now and until 2019

If Buhari still fit waka by that time...maybe we will consider him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by jayonpoint(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:

Modern slowpoke!

If its in d dream buhari wil govern Nigeria den we all wil sleep n hv him govern Nigeria for d nxt 8yrs...so prepare for a long dream.

Dumbest flat head!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by scribble: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
minister2015:
PDP has completely failed in every ramification, that is why they are discussing religion. Ask them where is power they promised in 2011, as I speak to U we hardly get 5-hour light per day. Our roads have become death trap,education the worst and security, there is no adjective in the entire english lexicon that can qualify what we are experiencing right now.

as i speak to you, me i have light and i get on average 12 hours a day

is it the light that babangida, abacha, buhari, shagari, gowon, obj etc etc spoiled over 40 years that u want Jonathan to fix overnight

Pls sing another song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by scribble: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
jayonpoint:

Modern slowpoke!

If its in d dream buhari wil govern Nigeria den we all wil sleep n hv him govern Nigeria for d nxt 8yrs...so prepare for a long dream.

Dumbest flat head!

i am Yoruba an Ijebu prince for that matter

you are a hemp smoking lagos island tout...dream on u foo.l, ur mates are awake running things...oloriburuku oshi yi
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by kestolove95(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gej just lost my vote dix moment...am voting Buhari for sure.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by Ahmed4002(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
we all good scribble jayonpoint minister2015 let's pray for the best come 2015 either between the two guys. One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by jayonpoint(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:

as i speak to you, me i have light and i get on average 12 hours a day

is it the light that babangida, abacha, buhari, shagari, gowon, obj etc etc spoiled over 40 years that u want Jonathan to fix overnight

Pls sing another song
Dats coz u're still in ur dreamland, dream on. U're in an unusual world where u dnt feel wat others felt...Mr odesin no light n majority hv simple vote of yes only u hv NO. Tel me which world r u living in?

Praise-singer!
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by scribble: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
jayonpoint:

Dats coz u're still in ur dreamland, dream on. U're in an unusual world where u dnt feel wat others felt...Mr odesin no light n majority hv simple vote of yes only u hv NO. Tel me which world r u living in?

Praise-singer!

Get off my schlong u homo-retard

Look I have light and a beautiful light skinned girl butt nekkid lyinng next to me

u are a lonely hemp smoking church rat...i see ur looking for friends dats why u put your mobile and PIN in ur signature

u know why no babes have ever added u or called u...ur lips look like crude oil and ur car looks like crude oil prices

u dumb hack
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by jayonpoint(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:

Get off my schlong u homo-retard

Look I have light and a beautiful light skinned girl butt nekkid lyinng next to me

u are a lonely hemp smoking church rat...i see ur looking for friends dats why u put your mobile and PIN in ur signature

u know why no babes have ever added u or called u...ur lips look like crude oil and ur car looks like crude oil prices

u dumb hack
Ode!

U're d original dumbest n a toddler.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic? by Ahmed4002(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble and jayonpoint you guys are derailing the thread for God's sake. I take God beg you guys to stop raining out insult to each other.

jayonpoint contact number and pin on his signature. you can add him up nor give him a call to settle your differences please.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Strapped To Girl 'about 10 Years Old' Kills 19 In Maiduguri / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Military Set For Final Onslaught Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.