Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Make N400k A Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make N400k A Month (1396 Views)

How To Invest 10,000 Naira And Get About 80,000 in a month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N400k A Month by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good day fellow nairalanders. I know most people are in this investment section for one thing:

To make money

And I'm here offer a FREE seminar to Nigerians that are serious to change their lives in 2015. I have been doing this seminar with a partner,and we normally charge N35,000 per person. People attended because we actually showed people what we are talking about and we have proves. The next seminar was hosted in Port Harcourt and big,working class people attended. As time glides by, I discovered that there were people who were not happy for the seminar. They loved my seminar. They wanted my knowledge....... but they could not afford it. Yes,I understand the Nigerian problem because most Nigerians are unemployed and cannot afford a N35,000 seminar(not to talk of 59k seminar I do for big contractors and businessmen). It's the Nigerian problem that is why I am setting this 400k-a-month goal for all Nigerians that are ready to follow this thread. I'll be posting tips. This thread will be the seminar ground,but I won't give off everything.... I won't be telling the whole details because I have written a book that does the telling. In No.55 Woji Street, Port Harcourt, I am constantly hosting seminars on this every Saturday morning by 10 a.m and it's a big event where people come to have their lives changed. You'll see people like you who are committed to making N400,000 a month every month. This is not online business,network marketing or other boring businesses. You will not need capital for this.
My online seminar here will be free but I'll be posting only 5 secrets. In my N 10,000 book there are 25 secrets that guarantee you to make 400k a month and you'll be blowned off by how this can change your life. I usually tell people that most people I have helped and you don't have to believe what I say,but my book works wonders.

zero eight one zero one five one two seven five eight

Or you can visit the above-listed office.

You can drop your number if you want to order for a copy,if you want my free seminar,you can follow this thread or chat me on whatsapp, but time won't permit me to tell you everything,only my book does the miracle of telling everything.
Remember this is a Free Christmas's promo. By next year,my seminar will be charged at N35,000 and my book at N10,000... (my members can by my book for N8,000),so you latter you buy,the better for you.

Stay tuned for my tips
Re: How To Make N400k A Month by johnez4u: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
MichaelJacksonJnr:
Good day fellow nairalanders. I know most people are in this investment section for one thing:

To make money

And I'm here offer a FREE seminar to Nigerians that are serious to change their lives in 2015. I have been doing this seminar with a partner,and we normally charge N35,000 per person. People attended because we actually showed people what we are talking about and we have proves. The next seminar was hosted in Port Harcourt and big,working class people attended. As time glides by, I discovered that there were people who were not happy for the seminar. They loved my seminar. They wanted my knowledge....... but they could not afford it. Yes,I understand the Nigerian problem because most Nigerians are unemployed and cannot afford a N35,000 seminar(not to talk of 59k seminar I do for big contractors and businessmen). It's the Nigerian problem that is why I am setting this 400k-a-month goal for all Nigerians that are ready to follow this thread. I'll be posting tips. This thread will be the seminar ground,but I won't give off everything.... I won't be telling the whole details because I have written a book that does the telling. In No.55 Woji Street, Port Harcourt, I am constantly hosting seminars on this every Saturday morning by 10 a.m and it's a big event where people come to have their lives changed. You'll see people like you who are committed to making N400,000 a month every month. This is not online business,network marketing or other boring businesses. You will not need capital for this.
My online seminar here will be free but I'll be posting only 5 secrets. In my N 10,000 book there are 25 secrets that guarantee you to make 400k a month and you'll be blowned off by how this can change your life. I usually tell people that most people I have helped and you don't have to believe what I say,but my book works wonders.

zero eight one zero one five one two seven five eight

Or you can visit the above-listed office.

You can drop your number if you want to order for a copy,if you want my free seminar,you can follow this thread or chat me on whatsapp, but time won't permit me to tell you everything,only my book does the miracle of telling everything.
Remember this is a Free Christmas's promo. By next year,my seminar will be charged at N35,000 and my book at N10,000... (my members can by my book for N8,000),so you latter you buy,the better for you.

Stay tuned for my tips

Following with interest!
Re: How To Make N400k A Month by adminlo: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Try and help yourself first before you help others .

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Facts About Advertising / CRYPTODIAMOND (earn 35% ROI Plus 100% Capital Is Return On The 7th Day) / Help! I Bought Skye Bank Shares & Now Don't Know What To Do. (advice Me Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.