Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset (19143 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] / Two Hot Celebrity Couples At Music Meets Runway 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by lalasticlala(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
The most shocking moment at the Music meets runway show which held last night at the Eko Hotel Suites, was Ice Prince walking off the stage. After performing a few tracks like Oleku, Aboki and failing to get the appropriate response from the audience, his emotions came to the fore as he shouted out the words “This is why i don’t like performing at fashion shows” left the stage upset, and left the audience even more disappointed.

The show still had a huge turn out even though it was scheduled to start at 8pm started 3 hours late, leaving people waiting outside the hall.

There were other top performances from Dammy Krane who performed Amen but the hottest act of the night was Wizkid who left the crowd agog with songs like Show me the money, Ojuelegba, In my bed and Pullover

Photos posted by the attendees on their respective Instagram accounts shows the fashion, glitz and glam of the event.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/music-meets-runway-ice-prince-walks-off-stage/

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
The problem is not that you hate performing at fashion shows but that your songs are too boring.. What is " oleku" ?... Sing something like "in my bed" or "skelewu" , infact sing anything that does not make sense and you will get more fans.

You can thank me later.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by lilmax(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Eyah
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by sammoe(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Did he perform the one he did with Sunny Neji?

#iceprincemelts

#naughtyaudience

#okbye

#ahokmerrychristmas

1 Like

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by holatin(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
a lot of Nigerians listening to stupid song since 1968
I want your body sleeping in my bed.
nursery rhyme abi wetin I go call am

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by dre11(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
The organisers should ask for a refund of the money they paid to him

Such a big head held is,
Abi he thinks it's kids that goes to fashion show ni

3 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by dre11(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The problem is not that you hate performing at fashion shows but that your songs are too boring.. What is " oleku" ?... Sing something like "in my bed" or "skelewu" , infact sing anything that does not make sense and you will get more fans.

You can thank me later.

This emboldened part got me thinking

"Naija loves beat of a song and not the content."

16 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pele jare, Iceprince Zamani.
But bro, your lyrics are difficult to comprehend sometimes. U raps like someone eating a hot yam.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by amakufrancis(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
why now
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dude be feeling fly & big,with his nursery rhyme lyrics.

3 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Maybe cause people are tired of the twinkle twinkle little star lyrics.

He needs to re invent himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by jonescyras(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Isryl02(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Tic4tac(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by intergral(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
"That could be us" woUld have done the magic...........

2 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by desmondDessi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
ok
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shoo!
Why Zamani?
Zamani aint a kid in †нε industry, by now, he oughtta know Ђ☺w to jerk up his audience to dance to his tunes anytime anyday.

Merry Christmas to †нε world!!!

2 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by tempem: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lol... Bros Don vex finish.
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by mymz(f): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Eyah.....such a sad Caucasian history

1 Like

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by godfrey01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
na only him wake come

1 Like

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by phransix147(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
U don't like performing in fashion shows yet u collect their money... Ur yeye dey smell ice prince

5 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by omanifrank(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
na wa
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by 2Cents: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
onkpe
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by kunmis1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
so garri price don decrease now ba

1 Like

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by ceospecial(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
ѕσ?
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by bruno419(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
╭───────────────╮
┃_______● ══____⊙°° │
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃███████████████┃
┃ ΞΞΞΞΞ ( ○ ) ΞΞΞΞΞ | |
╰───────────────╯

Ice prince wait make I get u charger

5 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by tiswell(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nigerians don't knw how to appreciate stars...even if na *wack* I'm dey sing,appreciate am cos e no easy

1 Like

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by coolhamid(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lol, Dude has to improve on his lyrics ..

2 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by rozayx5(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
ice prince is boring after oleku

2 Likes

Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by Oluwatosean(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
lol, dis abokii boys ehn?
Re: Music Meets Runway: Ice Prince Leaves The Stage Upset by sommyblaze(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo Looks Fabulous In A Prints Kaftan (photos) / Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) / Ufuoma McDermott And Her Kids Looks Adorable In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.