Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,892 members, 7,906,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

hungery rat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / hungery rat (1828 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? / Shocking News: Frustrated Rat Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hungery rat by onos(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2005
there was this guy he was hungery for two weeks, he had no food nor money.
a very fat and big rat ran into his house. two weeks later the rat came out and looked very
thin, on it way out the saw the man still feeling hungery, the rat hissed and walk away
theguy laughed saying OH jouthink say food dey
Re: hungery rat by hotangel2(f): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: hungery rat by rubie(f): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
How can this be. cry

If to say na me be the guy, when the rat 1st enter the house wey e fat so, I go use am do barbeque.

At least e now go taste like rat wen I don finish with am. lipsrsealed
Re: hungery rat by mukina2: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2007
hehehehe grin
Re: hungery rat by Migines(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2007
?
Re: hungery rat by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2007
I got it; it's nice tho
Re: hungery rat by eslynera(f): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2007
you laughed last crazy, u just din't get it. tongue
Re: hungery rat by clemcykul(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
rubie:

How can this be. cry

If to say na me be the guy, when the rat 1st enter the house wey e fat so, I go use am do barbeque.

At least e now go taste like rat when I don finish with am. lipsrsealed

NO wonder no more rats in ur area shocked hmmm rat chopper grin grin grin grin grin

ure invited i have alot of them under my bed grin grin grin grin

come AND BE FED!
Re: hungery rat by mimiko(f): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
lol  can't stop seeing the pic in my head poor rat, church rat will be like jack black beside it as hunger don wire am grin
but wats with all the space it remind me of pry school when i waste pages my reaaly pretty teacher would ask me if i want to sleep there wink
Re: hungery rat by mopegirl(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2007
rubie:

How can this be. cry

At least e now go taste like rat when I don finish with am. lipsrsealed

u be correct rat chopper,

but you clemcykul

ow come u have plenty of them under ur bed

u no dey sweep?
na so u dirty?
grin grin grin grin
Re: hungery rat by freezy(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2007
The guy must really be HUNGERY
Re: hungery rat by temmysexy(f): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
yes, very, very hungery
Re: hungery rat by rubie(f): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2007
clemcykul:

NO wonder no more rats in your area shocked hmmm rat chopper grin grin grin grin grin

ure invited i have alot of them under my bed grin grin grin grin

come AND BE FED!

Do I look like a rat chopper to you? If you want the recipe for the rat pepper soup or barbeque why don't you just ask and you'll have it in a jiffy. grin grin grin

mopegirl:

u be correct rat chopper,

but you clemcykul

ow come u have plenty of them under your bed

u no dey sweep?
na so u dirty?
grin grin grin grin

Wetin be una own sef, no be contirbution wey I just contribute to the joke. @ least the guy say the rat fat well, well, so tey the rat remain for there thin, him come dey abuse the rat. se him no fit chop the rat make him survive. Him and the rat would eventually die, what's the gain in that. why not eat the rat and live.

@ Clemcykul, It's very obvious your room has not been swept since the day it was built or better still since you started living there. Those rats eat nothing but the dead bodies of their departed ones. If it is TURKEY, ehen, I'll be glad to eat them.

Just joking ooooooo, I've never eaten anything unclean.

Clemcy and Mopegirl, no beefs oooo, just saying what's up and one love. cheesy cheesy
Re: hungery rat by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2007
Na wah o
Both rat chopper and rat breeder, why una no form partnership, one the supplier the other the customer, you can all work hands in hands. grin grin grin grin
Re: hungery rat by rubie(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2007
We'd be glad to form a partnership. You know she the supplier, me the cook and YOU (DASON4LIFE) would be patronising us, b'cos when I took a look at your profile, you looked like a regular at pepper soup joints. So we'd be glad to open one near your area so you'd not have to travel long distances just to take a plate of pepper soup.

It just doesn't get better than this. cheesy cheesy
Re: hungery rat by clemcykul(f): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2007
we guys dont realize that rat breeding is a hell lot of a bizness. there a large holes under my bed and these holes i personally dug them myself, so every nite i just fling son food residue that way i feed the rats wen theve grown all i need do is to call them out by name and they will obey, and then i'll take them to RUBIE AND DASON4LIFE for their daily peppper soup grin grin grin MOPEGIRL just say the truf and shame the devils in nairaland wen last did u wash ur cooking pots? grin grin grin grin

i mean no harm just being curious pinish! grin grin grin grin
Re: hungery rat by rubie(f): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2007
clemcykul:

we guys don't realize that rat breeding is a hell lot of a bizness. there a large holes under my bed and these holes i personally dug them myself, so every night i just fling son food residue that way i feed the rats when theve grown all i need do is to call them out by name and they will obey, and then i'll take them to RUBIE AND DASON4LIFE for their daily peppper soup grin grin grin MOPEGIRL just say the truf and shame the devils in nairaland when last did u wash your cooking pots? grin grin grin grin

i mean no harm just being curious pinish! grin grin grin grin

It seems you don't get it at all, DASON4LIFE want us to be in partnership so we'd prepare great pepper soup for him. In that way, I guess, he'd not have to travel far distances just for the sake of a plate of pepper soup.

But if you are not interested in the partnership, I'll look around for another interested person and I tell you, before you say jack robinson, I'll hammer and I'll drive hummer.

So make up your mind now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: hungery rat by clemcykul(f): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2007
i beg ur pardon, now i get the picture grin grin grin grin grin

i breed the rats, u do the peppersoup, dason4life do the patronage, and mopegirl the cleaner

how about dat grin
Re: hungery rat by rubie(f): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2007
Now you're tzlking. Are you up for the partnership?
Re: hungery rat by mopegirl(f): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry angry angry angry angry >

clemcykul, ow can you make me the cleaner,  shocked shocked :oi dont want that one o,

can't you let us agree and exchange our posts, u the cleaner, bt the problem is that i don't rear rats the way u do tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities / ~The Sprinter~, / Did You Understand Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.