Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,873 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido (23715 Views)

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) / BETWEEN WIZKID And DAVIDO who Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Harmvirus(f): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
I was that man he is just protecting me from the public

Lol! U wish.. Good for them
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by donobose: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by ajetunde: 5:26am On Dec 25, 2014
powerful rich men huh. But why can't they focus on the current fight between Naira and Dollar?? undecided undecided
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by currency4real: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2014
@Ajetunde, don't mind them. if they are not gaining something from that settlement, they wont get involve. They want to use the guyz to have their way in 2015 Election. But we are opening our eyes to see where they will go and the outcome of the whole election process.
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2014
pls how will dat make my stubborn christmas goat to die easily
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by lilray50: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
how does dis affect the nigerian economy.
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by lass0092000: 3:13am On Dec 27, 2014
Best song of there year
davido ft wizkid - Fina Don enter the matter.
Download and listen

https://my.notjustok.com/track/8391/fina-enter-the-matter
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by lass0092000: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2014
Finally wizkid and davido has finally do a track together titled Fina Don enter the matter.

Download from the link below

https://my.notjustok.com/track/8391/fina-enter-the-matter

Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by legallyblonde(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
why do i feel these rich powerful men r adebayor n eto'o sef?
Re: Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido by benjajablog: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie / Nedu Wazobia As Choir Member (Throwback Photo) / Wow! Tonto Dike, A.K.A Pokolee Smoking Hot In New Pictures (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.