Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,452 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day (11949 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by femimike1(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2014
henryobinna:
please mr
are you guys not tired of all these top 10 lists?
I just tire for them oooooo.. Must they create 10 Types of ____________
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by datguru: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Lol
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by datguru: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
During Christmas, different people visit you for different reasons especially if you are a youth. These are the categories of people that are most likely to visit you on Christmas day

1. The one whose main aim of visitation is just to swim in round of sekks (Boyfriend & Girlfriend things)** if I hear say na Christ dem dey celebrate **

2. The one who will come to your house very early to see if the cooking exercise has taken place. If it has not, he/she will promise to come back or ask you to flash him/her when it is ready

3. The ones who will visit you only to satisfy their stomach. After eating they will chill a bit and off they go

4. The one who will visit you and tell you they are not at your place only to eat. They will ask for Gulder, Star and other alcoholic drinks grin

5. The ones whose target is to eat your meat. They are not actually hungry but will demand for food. After serving them, they will eat just 2-3 tablespoonful and eat meat cos that is their target

6. The ones who will come to your house and start eating in a hurry 'cos they are still going somewhere else to eat grin

7. The ones who will visit you and start tasking you for money. They will ask you to celebrate christmas for them grin ( wetin remain again after dem don chop na) )

8. The ones whom you can't even recall the last time they visited you. They will just scroll in like the prodigal son grin

Written by- Tosyne2much

Feel Free To Add Yours

Merry Christmas Nairalanders

grin
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by defendedvictim(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by henryobinna(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just tire for them oooooo.. Must they create 10 Types of ____________
serious..
its becoming stale. sometimes I don't bother opening such threads.

funny thing, this my post you quoted has been hidden I guess the OP is a mod. such an 1diot op
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2014
2SWT:
cheesycheesycheesy

merry christmas
I wish you d same my dear
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by AriDsexy(f): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
emusmith:
Where do I fall??

Think very well Mr ILELEJI tongue
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2014
henryobinna:
serious..
its becoming stale. sometimes I don't bother opening such threads.

funny thing, this my post you quoted has been hidden I guess the OP is a mod. such an 1diot op
Na me hide your post tongue
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by kliq(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2014
6 and 8 cheesy
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by Yello1(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Dos ones wey no wonn go church and since unaa no dey go too,dey will come visit u,dey go home wen dere family returns frm church
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2014
AriDsexy:

Think very well Mr ILELEJI tongue

Hahaha... Nice memory... Merry Xmas Darling
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by ROZZAYY(f): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Tosyn2much
Oga of 10 types of!
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2014
mesoade:
9. The Pastors
They'll come,pray for you and at the end. . . You can't just leave them empty handed na ,that's after they've filled their stomach with your food.
lwkmd grin

My hand no dey dis one oooo

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by henryobinna(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
Na me hide your post tongue
well...

I wonder wetin una don turn this forum to.

take the insult I was directing to the Op.

happy xmas tongue
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2014
henryobinna:
well...

I wonder wetin una don turn this forum to.

take the insult I was directing to the Op.

happy xmas tongue
just kiddin bro wink
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by henryobinna(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
just kiddin bro wink
no wahala
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by M4gunners: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Team #1
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by chibyz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
;Dhahahahahahahahahahaha. ;Dhahahahahahahahahahaha.if dem see say deir juju no work dem go follow finish ur meat dat day
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by darkjorse: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
the ones that are your friends from out of town who visit you to see if you are very successful or they are more successful than you

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
darkjorse:
the ones that are your friends from out of town who visit you to see if you are very successful or they are more successful than you
haahahahaha grin

So funny
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by castruccio(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
0700Jesse:
Pls who made this post? I hope its not a nigerian cuz you didnt mention the witches that will visit you to confirm if their juju finally killed you.

Hohohohohhohohohohohohoho
na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by AriDsexy(f): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
emusmith:

Hahaha... Nice memory... Merry Xmas Darling

Wish u same dear.
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by mizkeleke(f): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am on mission 3 n 4 ryt now... Lolz.

*modified*
Merry Xmas Nairalanders....
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizkeleke:
Am on mission 3 n 4 ryt now... Lolz.

*modified*
Merry Xmas Nairalanders....
I'm also on mission 3 even as I type this message grin
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by Darkchocolate(f): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
0700Jesse:
Pls who made this post? I hope its not a nigerian cuz you didnt mention the witches that will visit you to confirm if their juju finally killed you.

cheesy lmao

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Richiy:
The ones that came to hunt for wives, they are usually our brethren from France, USA, London, even Togo and cotonou.

You are not far from the truth,,
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by pelesky: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
true talk ooo..sum of my frnds try it 2day.
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by Richiy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sadusky:

You are not far from the truth,,

I tell you. They are always seeing ripe oranges in somebody's compound ready for plucking.
Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by SenatorJames(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Those that come to stay with you from morning till night, claiming to be celebrating with you. They watch film, contribute to every discussions, both general and family issues, they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in your house.

I don't know when our house turn to a refugee camp.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day by itstpia8: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Setting The Record Straight On "Speaking In Tongues" And Other Spiritual Gifts / Eating Meat On Good Friday! / 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.