Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria (480 Views)

Dele Momodu One Of The Advocates For The Change We Have Today, Makes A U Turn;.. / Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . / Jonathan Advocates For A Young President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria by allisonluvsu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pres. Jonathan is advocating for the creation of a Hall of
Shame in Nigeria where names of criminals in Nigeria will
be displayed for all to see.

The President made the suggestion while receiving
Nollywood Actors in Abuja yesterday Dec. 23rd
"I heard you saying that you are planning a ‘Hall of Fame.’ I
think we should start thinking of having a hall of shame,
where the names of criminals would be written. This will
serve as a deterrent to those who may want to indulge in
criminal activities, as they would not want to soil their family
names,” he said

www.lindaikeji..com/2014/12/president-jonathan-advocates-for-hall.html

poster: www.loadedvilla.com
Re: President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria by davo90tico(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
allisonluvsu:
Pres. Jonathan is advocating for the creation of a Hall of
Shame in Nigeria where names of criminals in Nigeria will
be displayed for all to see.

The President made the suggestion while receiving
Nollywood Actors in Abuja yesterday Dec. 23rd
"I heard you saying that you are planning a ‘Hall of Fame.’ I
think we should start thinking of having a hall of shame,
where the names of criminals would be written. This will
serve as a deterrent to those who may want to indulge in
criminal activities, as they would not want to soil their family
names,” he said

www.lindaikeji..com/2014/12/president-jonathan-advocates-for-hall.html

poster: www.loadedvilla.com
good one mr president
Re: President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria by allisonluvsu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria by Disclaimer: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria by HOTARIO(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shouldn't Mohammed Abacha and Alams be in this Hall of Shame?
Re: President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
And Jonathan would be the Patron and first recipient of the Hall of Shame award

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Advocates For A Hall Of Shame In Nigeria by Adminisher: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have a few names for the Hall of Shame and President Jonathan will not like it.

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha, Imo And Good Governance / Jonathan To Reappoint Obanikoro Minister For Conceding Defeat / Nigerian Workers Demandreduction In Pump Prices Offuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.