Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,363 members, 7,891,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:45 PM

If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? (5532 Views)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by chimerase2: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sause lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by tpia0001: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
its on various sites, including cnn.

start of something new i guess.
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Cheadiva(f): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You're lying
i'm not
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by 100Cents: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Stu.pid westernized kids.

Buying aeroplane for husband/ boyfriend, while your dad cannot feed well
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by onila(f): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2014
100Cents:
Stu.pid westernized kids.

Buying aeroplane for husband/ boyfriend, while your dad cannot feed well
cool
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by ednut1(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2014
This is a man who made so much money from Beyonce and didnt invest. Blasted it on Women mostly. He got served. See onila wey dey claim she stays in usa. Do most Americans gv a fuk about der parents

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Enoquin(f): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2014
He said a simple garage sale that his staff decided to put together turned into much more.

"Somehow that became we are going out of business, homeless and selling all of Beyoncé's stuff to stay alive, which as you can see it's just the opposite," he said.

Knowles gave Local 2 a tour of the Music World Entertainment Complex, which includes the House of Dereon Media Center, recording studios and Rice Mansion where pictures of his famous daughter line the wall.

Some speculated the garage was a result of him being strapped for cash.

"If I needed money, I wouldn't sell $5 T-shirts," Knowles said. "I'd sell a Grammy or an MTV award. So that is insulting to think we need to sell $5 T-shirts. No, I don't think so."

In fact, Knowles says business is good and he has big plans to expand the Music World Entertainment Complex in the next five years. He wants to turn the building that has been filled with all of this old merchandise into a new studio.

Knowles isn't sure what he is going to do with the money he makes from the garage sale. He thinks it'll make about $2,000. Knowles says he'll just be glad when the space is cleared out.

http://m.click2houston.com/news/beyoncs-father-mathew-knowles-has-garage-sale/30380042

All ye judges and jury, the man isn't broke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by fulanigirl(f): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2014
OneNaira6:

He didn't do anything wrong to her. He was actually a good manager. Her only problem with him was the fact he cheated on her mom. He went broke because the government had him paying alot in child support. He Literally had to beg before they reduced it and even then, the amount is still very high. Beyonce is just a heartless b1tch. The same way she's torturing her dad is the same way she's torturing her half brother.

By destroying their family he did do something wrong to her. He continually humiliates the mother and then as every few years a woman cones up with his baby. As for her little brother, his mother is his parent not Beyoncé. Why would you have a child you can't take care of , especially with a married man? She needs to stop parading magazines and talk shows and get herself a JOB!!! Did she think having a baby with Mathew solve all her financial woes?

The only person I pity here is that little boy. Born to a man that would sleep with anything and a mother with no morals. She failed him by not doing what she is supposed to as a mother and take care of him, she'd rather rely on child support

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by fulanigirl(f): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Beyonce is so immature,which father doesn't cheat? Tell me,almost every man cheats,Jay-z will surely cheat on her at a point in time

I assure you that it's not every man that cheats. Real men have self control. Boys cheat

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by ROZZAYY(f): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2014
God forbid! No mata wat my fada does to me, as long as am capable, I will neva abandon him, just dat I may not talk to him but he will receive his allowance.
Btw today is xmas and am not supposed to be on nland today*logs out completely*
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2014
ROZZAYY:
God forbid! No mata wat my fada does to me, as long as am capable, I will neva abandon him, just dat I may not talk to him but he will receive his allowance.
Btw today is xmas and am not supposed to be on nland today*logs out completely*
Huh
Where you dey run go
*holds her two hands and drags her back to the forum cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by ROZZAYY(f): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

Huh
Where you dey run go
*holds her two hands and drags her back to the forum cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Lol. Merry xmas sir, were will u go today
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Btw, I need sauce before I can eat this.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Lol. Merry xmas sir, were will u go today
I'm at home.
Its a holiday. I'll have some time for my words. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by ROZZAYY(f): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

I'm at home.
Its a holiday. I'll have some time for my words. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Ok same here. Ayam home.
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2014
fulanigirl:

I assure you that it's not every man that cheats. Real men have self control. Boys cheat
But believe me,90% of Nigerian men do,Ilorin where I am right now,they see it as a normal thing for men to cheat on their wives because they believe he's the breadwinner and has to taste other women to keep him going,i guess you're a Northerner,northern men probably don't but believe me,men in Ilorin here do a lot that 95% of married men I know do and are proud of it,3% hide it,1 percent can't cheat because they don't have the ability,the other 1 doesn't

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by fulanigirl(f): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:

But believe me,90% of Nigerian men do,Ilorin where I am right now,they see it as a normal thing for men to cheat on their wives because they believe he's the breadwinner and has to taste other women to keep him going,i guess you're a Northerner,northern men probably don't but believe me,men in Ilorin here do a lot that 95% of married men I know do and are proud of it,3% hide it,1 percent can't cheat because they don't have the ability,the other 1 doesn't

That's really depressing for our country if this is the case
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2014
chymystique:
Matthew Knowles doesn't deserve any sympathy at all esp from bey and sol. The sooner he learns to stop reasoning with his manhood the better for him.... He is still in genesis, by the time he gets to exodus with nothing more to sell his eyes go clear.... #nonsense man... He should go look for something doing for the welfare of his lovechildren and baby mamas n stop basking on his children's fame for public sympathy
Exactly, the man just keeps having baby mamas all over the place knowing that he's broke, Beyonce doesn't have to suffer for his choices.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:

angry I had a hard time reading thru this.
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
BrownKnight:

Exactly, the man just keeps having baby mamas all over the place knowing that he's broke, Beyonce doesn't have to suffer for his choices.

Wetin concine us...These mad men are up there making dollar bills and we r here...swallowing their penthazocine
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Deiok(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
She is try to prove to her father that girls run the world.
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
fulanigirl:

That's really depressing for our country if this is the case
Really depressing it gets worse because the wives also see it as normal,all they say is "you can do whatever you want to do with those toothpick legged girls outside,but don't sleep with them inside this house" and the husband's brag by saying "if I bring them to this sitting room and sleep with them,what will you do about it" i witnessed this more than 4 times
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Dreyl(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
LaurelP:
To err is human...
to forgive is devine.
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by fulanigirl(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Really depressing it gets worse because the wives also see it as normal,all they say is "you can do whatever you want to do with those toothpick legged girls outside,but don't sleep with them inside this house" and the husband's brag by saying "if I bring them to this sitting room and sleep with them,what will you do about it" i witnessed this more than 4 times

The moral decay in our family structure has consequences for the future of our kids and generations to come

1 Like

Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Wetin concine us...These mad men are up there making dollar bills and we r here...swallowing their penthazocine
lol nah 'you're' swallowing, 'i'm' commenting wink
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
oh please! his problems are of no concern to beyonce! undecided, what he did to his Wife, beyonce's mum was woefully wrong! so he deserves whatever pain of being broke he's going to undecided, and besides he's worth $2million USD, he could buy a house with it + the garage sale =None of my business! tsk!
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
fulanigirl:

The moral decay in our family structure has consequences for the future of our kids and generations to come
You're right,and that's why it seems the whole world is changing negatively these days
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
fulanigirl:

Keep deceiving yourself,wake up from fairy tale
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by anitank(f): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Since when did having a yard sale equate being broke
Re: If You Were Beyonce, Would You Let This Happen To Your Father? by fulanigirl(f): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
samisparkle24:

Keep deceiving yourself,wake up from fairy tale

So if you had the opportunity you would cheat on your woman because you're a man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend / Reekado Banks Shows Off His Cute Son, Sets Internet Ablaze (PHOTO) / OMG!!! Cardi B Posted Funny Toheeb's Recreation Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.