Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,890 members, 7,973,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

What To Expect From GMB Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What To Expect From GMB Administration. (680 Views)

9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget / Amazing Messages From Gmb's Twitter Account (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect From GMB Administration. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Giving update on the activities of the group at a press conference, the APC presidential flag bearer who was flanked by Senator Olorunimbe Mamora and former FCT Minister, Malam Nasir el-Rufai said his strength was with the ordinary Nigerians.

To ensure transparency and accountability, Buhari revealed that he was a sole signatory to the account which is domiciled in FirstBank Plc.

General Muhammadu Buhari

He said: “So far, so good. We have received donation of N54,415, 386.70 through direct deposit and sales of cards to the FirstBank account number: 2026724405. As I promised during the take-off that I will take responsibility for the account, we are here today to give you an update on the progress so far.

“Currently, 82 support groups have been registered under the Buhari Support Organisations, BSO, with over 475,796 coordinators and total membership in the region of 8,492, across the length and breadth of this country.

“We intend to use the registration and donation cards to enlist the members of the groups as volunteer change agents and also capture the spatial distribution of our donors.

“Let me reiterate that the only authorised account designated for the crowd funding which I am the sole signatory to, is the BSO account with FirstBank Plc.
frm vanguard newspaper.
Re: What To Expect From GMB Administration. by temitemi1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is treason u know Well the like of pple we can see sud be d like of abacha, MKO, FELA, bola iga etc because he can only rule dis country from his GRAVE. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: What To Expect From GMB Administration. by 0700Jesse(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ohh, he's the sole signatory?? Hmm, well we should also expect negligence of the south, east & west if Buhari becomes president, i mean have you all forgotten Buhari's past atrocities? Buhari when he was in power had the oppurtunity to jail an igbo man & a hausa man for certain reasons, guess what? He detained the hausa man in a mansion but locked up the igbo man in kirikiri, and yu still want to vote Buhari that hasn't changed? Buhari that arrested a journalist for saying the truth & when questioned, Buhari said, "i do not care whether the journalist speaks the truth, if i dont like what he says, i will put him in jail" and some nigerians are still saying buhari will bring change, mtchw, i knw its only God that brings change & God can bring change through jonanthan in his own time.
As for buhari, he is too self-willed to be nigeria's president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From GMB Administration. by 0700Jesse(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
This is treason u know Well the like of pple we can see sud be d like of abacha, MKO, FELA, bola iga etc because he can only rule dis country from his GRAVE. GEJ till 2019!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: What To Expect From GMB Administration. by Realist5: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Change from grassroot.#GMB

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is An Overgrown Child Of Circumstance – Prof. Wole Soyinka / Untold Story About The 2015 Budget -FACTS / SAHARA REPORTERS RESPONDS!! - Petty Allegations Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.