Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) (778 Views)

Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! / Lets Play The Story Game Its Fun 2 / Lets Play The Story Game Its Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) by Lastdon02(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Find this very Interesting and decided to share with other Nairalanders...

Lets play the They Try To Game, The concept of the Game is like this:- When People try to do something bad to you but they never knew it will be a blessing to you at the End.

Examples:-

[+] They try to hang us, them no know say we
be Bold 5, We hang for Fun.

[+] They try to burn us, them no know say we
be pop corn, now we’re popping.

[+] They try to collect our Shoe, them no know
say we be Cele, We walk bare footed to our
Greatness.

[+] They try to bury us, them no know say we
be Seed, Now we Germinated. Let the Fun continues…….

Add yours!!
Re: Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) by Ojisik(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
+ They try to shoot us,they don't know that we'rd like Aunty Peshay Jonathan....we shoot on a daily basis.

+They try to kidnap us,they don't know that we were born in Niger Delta.

....I'll be back with more
Re: Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) by Anyi3(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
They tried to kick us, they didn't know we're balls, now we rolling
Re: Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) by basisop(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
They try to sink us they no know say we be Garri; Na so we come dey swell, dey swell...
Re: Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) by Lastdon02(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
basisop:
They try to sink us they no know say we be Garri; Na so we come dey swell, dey swell...

if u swell finish tell me .. # no burst inside my thred o

(1) (Reply)

Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Runescape Gala Wedding Developed Includes Exclusive / Win With Me And Never Become Poor Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.