Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland (11937 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 10 Categories Of Okada Riders You Will See At Every Junction / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by TDstarr: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
i love s b a n grin grin
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by denedene(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
wah bou d trolls? theu made romance section d ish naw? romance section is so boring
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by henryhco(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
I really hate d I school in france stuff, it pisses. Me off.
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by destinysaid(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ok fine, lemme comment, ghost crew, we just dey observe, bidding our time. Lol this my 71st comment on Nl
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Synthase(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
dabriggs:

YOU FORGOT TO ADD;

THOSE WHO HIDE THEIR COMPLEX AND SOOTHE THEIR EGOS BY BEING HIGHLY INSULTIVE

WINNING AN E-FIGHT BY TRADING INSULTS MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD. THEY FEEL GOOD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY IF THEY CAN INSULT SOMEONE INTO SUBMISSION.

OH YOU MEAN THEY HAVE BEEN HERE FOR EVER?
What about the category of this guy that didnt know that writing in upper case in other to make his point is synonymous to shouting on top of his voice...grin
we also have the category of nairalanders who will start using cliches introduced by our celebrities eg
'dancing shoki' 'dancing skelewu' 'ori e forkasibe' 'story for the gods' etc
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Misogynist2014(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
NL FEMS match No.4
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by agrovick(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ireneony falls under number 4
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by ogb5(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op I don't blame you. So because I registered on NL 10 yrs ago and has made only 5 comments that is why you are calling me a ghost grin

Anyway what do you want me to say on NL when we have too many kids running around dishing out insults.

Anyway as you go to vote in February remember not to reward the weakling, the religious fanatic, the ethnocentric dullard , the academic failure, the coup plotter and the supporter of terrorists with your vote.

The presidency of Nigeria should not be given to the group who could kill or kidnap the most number of their people .

Remember not to vote for Buhari.

I hereby reserve an e - slap for anyone who will insult anyone on the thread just for airing his opinion.
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by idongesit88: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Drsheddy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
I school in France monsieur.
Can I have a translation in French please.
* Efface la gorge * Ahem! 2014 est d'environ arrondir ... Si cela est vrai, plusieurs personnages ont été exposées au cours de 2014. Plusieurs équipes, ce est à dire, des groupes de personnes qui ont tendance à faire des choses semblables sont

1 Like

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by idlatest(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
I rep #MyCharityComment crew #mcc and the observers crew
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by lonelydora: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
The I schooled in Otuoke crew.
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
hairyanus:
The North is smarter and united in Politics...it is never about making Nigeria better...it is that power must return to the north... that is why Buhari who has been perpetually unelectable has become the face of change...

Few n.ut heads are decieved to believe that change is coming...there is no change coming anywhere...when a northerner says sai Buhari..he simply says power must return.

Let me ask you, so in that brain of yours, you believe Buhari has the magic wand to transform Nigeria. Na lie. Gej bought into this silly sympathy vote in 2011..we preached change and transformation. Here we are.

The latest breaking news from GMB is that he wont have office of the first lady...while male folks applaud that. It is N insult to women..the first lady office is not Nigerias problem.

APC wants to win....where is their women wing...where is their market women...where is their youth wing..because Thunder refined from hell will fire anybody who want to cause trouble when GEJ is declared winner.

You are blessed! tongue
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by eddyline(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
the How does this affect the price of.... crew
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by uzolexis(f): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
I represent S.BAN, they tried 2 drown us them no say we be garri
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by okotv(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
uzolexis:
I represent S.BAN, they tried 2 drown us them no say we be garri
I thought Belgium would have taken that pidgin away from you but it seems the place didn't
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
1, the profile viewing crew.
They view all nairaland profiles.

2, the crusher crew.
They crush every member.

3, help me crew.
They only create thread when they need help.
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by judette(f): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
*Just observing*
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
@op I belong to number 11 and 15. I hardly open topics or posts but I spend more time reading and observing peoples posts. And always very conscious of My grammar and punctuation though I have been on this forum for a very long time(since 2007).
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Synthase:

What about the category of this guy that didnt know that writing in upper case in other to make his point is synonymous to shouting on top of his voice...grin
we also have the category of nairalanders who will start using cliches introduced by our celebrities eg
'dancing shoki' 'dancing skelewu' 'ori e forkasibe' 'story for the gods' etc

I AM ACTUALLY SHOUTING!

And of those who think they are funny when they are not? Or who believe they have heard something new and then go on to hunt online for who to show off their newly found knowledge?
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Cherrywhite(f): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lovely one OP,u made all d observation,.....but I realy love those monsiuers and monamies,who 'schooled' in France dat usually need translations....but I've not heard from those who 'schooled' in Pakistan,are they on xmas vacation or they need translation?
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
undecided
1stola:
iceberylin
farano
Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Tallesty1
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Naijaboiy
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by uzolexis(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
okotv:
I thought Belgium would have taken that pidgin away from you but it seems the place didn't

Anything wey go comot pidgin 4rm my body I bind n cast grin
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by okotv(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
uzolexis:

Anything wey go comot pidgin 4rm my body I bind n cast grin
you sound deltan. Is that your state
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by gbodimowo(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2014
macklef:
S

*murdified*

So this is how space booking works. S.B..A.N crew are very wise people.
U buy land for bush where you see huge turnover for sales when the area finally develops by getting to front page.

MODs stop keeling youths fun by changing SB.AN to nairaland. Therr better things to moderate on herr than that.

BTW this land is for sale, pm me for details
TGIF!!!!!

Check your mail
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by gbodimowo(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2014
mesoade:
See one of our members,the spacebookers crew!! . .
Shout out to all S...B.A.N members on Nairaland,we record the highest number of members this year,they tried stopping us by banning us but we're moving from strength to strength . . On behalf of the Nairaland crew on NL . . I wish all nairalanders a merry christmas and a happy new year

Nine one
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by uzolexis(f): 3:25am On Dec 27, 2014
okotv:
you sound deltan. Is that your state

No i'm 4rm Imo state
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by okotv(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
uzolexis:

No i'm 4rm Imo state
hmmm

what's with me and IMO state...
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by macklef(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
gbodimowo:

Check your mail

Errrm, cant find nothing
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by uzolexis(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
okotv:
hmmm

what's with me and IMO state...
are u 4rm Imo state??
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by okotv(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
uzolexis:

are u 4rm Imo state??
no....just that I seem to be hooking up friends from that particular state
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by uzolexis(f): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
okotv:
no....just that I seem to be hooking up friends from that particular state

wc state are u from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs / Beautiful Cameroon Girls / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.