Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,679 members, 7,892,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Making N600,000& Above Monthly From Calls Made By Gsm Subcribers Without Ncc Lic - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making N600,000& Above Monthly From Calls Made By Gsm Subcribers Without Ncc Lic (590 Views)

Become Quail eggs retailer & Earning (#120,000) above Monthly Guarranty. / Free E-book On How Make #100,000 And Above Monthly With Just #1,500.naira Only / Make N200,000 Above Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making N600,000& Above Monthly From Calls Made By Gsm Subcribers Without Ncc Lic by webbiz: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
MAKING N600,000& ABOVE MONTHLY FROM CALLS MADE BY GSM SUBCRIBERS WITHOUT NCC LICENSE
!Hello my reader,
You know what? if it is possible for you as you are reading this page, i would have said you should cover this page so that the people beside you will not see this amazing discovering you about to read or you should act fast by just print the page so that you can read it at home in case you are browsing from public cafe!This secret will make you Rich. I’m going to offer you the opportunity to let me guide you exactly, step by step through the easiest, most lucrative, most dynamic and most profitable method to generate massive amount of money in just weeks or months instead of in years. By following the step-by step approach of generating cash, I will personally guide you to making over N600,000 per month for the rest of your life without any effort. Getting Started:I think at this point you really want to know what you are up to before you can decide whether or not you want to go for it or not. So I will show you what you are up to and what steps you need to take and why, so you can get started well and be earning your 10 percent commission as soon as possible.How it works:In case you are wondering what I’m talking about, this is how it works, Without investing a dime, you will get a credit of between N50,000 to N10 million without paying for it upfront. NOTE THIS IS NOT CASH BUT CALL CREDIT) And at the end of the month you get paid 10 percent of your GSM operator of how much of the airtime consumed by subscribers under you. And you can have as much as one million or more subscriber under you. Assuming subscribers under you consume airtime of just N2 million monthly , you will be paid N200,000 commission every month for doing nothing.However,
GET IT NOW

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Stylists Based In Port Harcourt Wanted! / Free Ebook,download Now / Top 7 Ways To Get Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.