Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria (43438 Views)

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by tundabolt(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2014
experimentist:
Nonsense Bishop! Nowadays any fool can pick a mic up and yarn bullshits.
you must be a foool.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Abugab(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari rule Nigeria as a military man and never Islamised the country. Some of our people who occupy high positions must learn how to speak publicly. Did GEJ make a public statement that he will not Christianize Nigeria? Let's get out of this bigotry Bishop.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by cocokiller1(f): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2014
aanumama:
The bishop already knew GMB is moving into asorock with a grandslide, hence the need to promise he won't islamise Nigeria.
Dear bishop, our general is a good man with integrity, he won't islamise Nigeria, he would rather send all the thieves to jail.
#GMB 2015.
so long as Nigeria Is concerned, d general is also a thief
nd jail awaits him also

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Angoni(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Imam Buhari will never answer this legitimate request I swear!!!
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by abacus(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Some people and their bishop are only adult by age but childish by reasoning.

Now ethnic and religion sentiments are their last weapon against this good man.

Bishop can't be more christian than Pastor Tunde Bakare. Islamise ko Christianmise ni. If you are not going to vote him why not leave GMB alone. After all only 1 person can win an election

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2014
babadee1:
If Buhari really wanted to Islamize Nigeria he would have done it a long time ago as military head of state, not now under the democratic era. How exactly would that work? Will he send a bill to the National Assembly to vote on that Ngeria should be under sharia law? And after that will two-thirds of all the state houses of assembly in the country ratify that vote? People need to think these things through before they talk. This so called bishop is just another rabble rouser.

U calling Bishop Isong a buster. Isorite...

Let me tell u, islamizing a nation takes years with great strategies, to effectively do that they need enough foot soldiers dat the opposition cannot defeat, they need train dem, I tink u need read the Egypt history, and Turkish History... More also read on the Spanish resilience to islam....

Den u all know its a strategy.. Am not a religious Bigot, but I can proove to you, dat Nigeria is not anywhere mature to the level of Politics dat the APC ar lying with, its a propaganda, and they've bin Lied to..

Better to b save, The Foot soldiers mission got broken dats wat resulted to BH, dey wanna cover their trash, by trying to blind the public with irrelevant development while they carry out their secrete mission..

Ve said it b4, if truly APC wanted to change This Nation they should ve produce sum1 else, while they cavas bhind him, He wud ve won.. The North know dia is only one pason dat cud effectively do dia bidding without gr8 challenging from any1. (GMB)..

The question we should ask oursef is, why was is that it took GEJ (a sitting president) to declare for 2nd time.. Gej a week after GMB did, ve u not notice the PDP powerHouse is moving toward the Middle bet, is it not really change? (The Core North Not agreeing with the transformation Agenda of GEJ an Infidel who does not do dia bidding again)... I am not in support of GEJ, but I also understand Him, u can't look straight to ur fathers Eye and accuse him, d other kids will eat u raw... But wisdom is Better... If dey had produced sum1 else, I wud ve seen dem as not the professed one... Anyway- GEJ already won d election he won with a 6m vote margin.. Gej till 2019 which I doubt, he wunt finish dat tenor.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2014
All you worshipers of a false hero, did the reverend gentleman ask for something extraordinary that your 'hero' cannot promise? Are you sure you really know the horse you are backing?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Sibrah: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2014
experimentist:
It is even far more easier to pick up an internet connected phone and type greater Nonsense on a faceless forum.
The Bishop made a lot of sense . . . Let Buhari tell us what he plans to do concerning the pressure islamist are putting on the Nigerian system. Anything short of this from Buhari is not acceptable given his past deeds.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2014
If GMB did not turn Nigeria to an Islamic state as a military junta,he won't islamise the country as a democratic President.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Angoni(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Did GEJ make a public statement that he will not Christianize Nigeria? Let's get out of this bigotry Bishop.[/quote]

GEJ never said he would agitate until Nigeria is Christianized: Emir Buhari though said he would continue to agitate until whole Nigeria is under Sharia. See who is a bigot now??
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
babadee1:
If Buhari really wanted to Islamize Nigeria he would have done it a long time ago as military head of state, not now under the democratic era. How exactly would that work? Will he send a bill to the National Assembly to vote on that Ngeria should be under sharia law? And after that will two-thirds of all the state houses of assembly in the country ratify that vote? People need to think these things through before they talk. This so called bishop is just another rabble rouser.

U calling Bishop Isong a buster. Isorite...

Let me tell u, islamizing a nation takes years with great strategies, to effectively do that they need enough foot soldiers dat the opposition cannot defeat, they need train dem, I tink u need read the Egypt history, and Turkish History... More also read on the Spanish resilience to islam.... rememba shetima- BH started 1992, pst Bosu Emmanuel- islamization agend started 1991, BH member Confession- their Mission training Broke down-2001
. So who is deceiving who.
Gej till the every elder in core north Come out to tell us what resulted to BH, what is all about.
THEY MuUST NOT COVER THIER TRASH..

Den u all know its a strategy.. Am not a religious Bigot, but I can proove to you, dat Nigeria is not anywhere mature to the level of Politics dat the APC ar lying with, its a propaganda, and they've bin Lied to..

Better to b save, The Foot soldiers mission got broken dats wat resulted to BH, dey wanna cover their trash, by trying to blind the public with irrelevant development while they carry out their secrete mission..

Ve said it b4, if truly APC wanted to change This Nation they should ve produce sum1 else, while they cavas bhind him, He wud ve won.. The North know dia is only one pason dat cud effectively do dia bidding without gr8 challenging from any1. (GMB)..

The question we should ask oursef is, why was is that it took GEJ (a sitting president) to declare for 2nd time.. Gej a week after GMB did, ve u not notice the PDP powerHouse is moving toward the Middle bet, is it not really change? (The Core North Not agreeing with the transformation Agenda of GEJ an Infidel who does not do dia bidding again)... I am not in support of GEJ, but I also understand Him, u can't look straight to ur fathers Eye and accuse him, d other kids will eat u raw... But wisdom is Better... If dey had produced sum1 else, I wud ve seen dem as not the professed one... Anyway- GEJ already won d election he won with a 6m vote margin.. Gej till 2019 which I doubt, he wunt finish dat tenor.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by dapydan: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The Bishop is not a rabble rouser, he's just an illiterate that's not in tune with the modern world and does not even understand what form of Government his country is running. For all he knows, GEJ is king of Nigeria and whatever he says is law. Thatswhy he thinks Buhari can just wake up, wave a wand, and decide to change Nigeria to an Islamic state.
. Who is illiterate between Bishop Emmah Gospel Isong and Buhari? This is Bishop Emmah educational background( Isong After his basic Primary School Education andcompletion of his Secondary School at the then Ikono People'e High School, Nung Ukim; Emmah Isong proceeded to the University of Calabar where he obtained a B.Sc (Hons.) Banking and Finance as the best graduating student in 1987)
Can you give us that of Buhari,I was told he never pass any of his exam lipsrsealed
ISpiksDaTroof:
The Bishop is not a rabble rouser, he's just an illiterate that's not in tune with the modern world and does not even understand what form of Government his country is running. For all he knows, GEJ is king of Nigeria and whatever he says is law. Thatswhy he thinks Buhari can just wake up, wave a wand, and decide to change Nigeria to an Islamic state.
. Who is illiterate between Bishop Emmah Gospel Isong and Buhari? This is Bishop Emmah educational background( Isong After his basic Primary School Education andcompletion of his Secondary School at the then Ikono People'e High School, Nung Ukim; Emmah Isong proceeded to the University of Calabar where he obtained a B.Sc (Hons.) Banking and Finance as the best graduating student in 1987)
Can you give us that of Buhari,I was told he never pass any of his exam.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2014
hisblud:
If you think the pastor is foolish until you read taqiya for dummies https://themuslimissue./2014/11/24/understanding-taqiyya-islamic-dissimulation/ In the north, he stated sharia must be in all parts of nigeria, in south, buhari says no one can islamise nigeria Now tell me what is the basis of islamization if not sh aria? Read inbetween lines.
Write an article on this
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2014
Anybody who does not support this Bishop must be living in a fools paradise. Buhary is a fanatic, little wonder men of God turned him down in owerri.
He should come and tell the whole Nigerians that he is not a fanatic else he should just forget votes from SE and SS. All votes from other regions will be keenly contested. But if he thinks he can win without SE and SS then 2015 will definitely be his waterloo. REMEMBER, we play politics of SENTIMENTS, TRIBALISM and above all RELIGION!
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by An2elect2(f): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2014
ramalot:
Even if he is held at gun point, Buhari would not have the guts to say it.

Why? Because that is one of the primary agenda of his core base (Northern muslims). They are "pro-islamization" of Nigeria.

(Whether or not it can be done is another argument entirely.)

Therefore making a statement that runs contrary to their fundamental aspirations for the nation, would land him in trouble with his own.

This!!!
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Sibrah: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Angoni:
Did GEJ make a public statement that he will not Christianize Nigeria? Let's get out of this bigotry Bishop.

GEJ never said he would agitate until Nigeria is Christianized: Emir Buhari though said he would continue to agitate until whole Nigeria is under Sharia. See who is a bigot now??
Has GEJ attempted to 'christianize' Nigeria or bayelse state in the past. The earlier we get out of bigotry in Nigeria the better.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by azimibraun: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Has he once islamised Nigeria? Just like we have customary courts everywia becouse we are a ppl of culture and traditions so should we have sharia law everywia Muslims are significantly part of the population but applicable to "only" Muslims and non applicable to those who are not Muslims. Simple. No Nigerian sane or insane will drag a christian to a sharia court. And if there is a problem between a christian and a Muslim it goes to a regular court" civil court" and in addition sharia courts in Nigeria I can clearly say, handles mostly issues on marriages and inheritance. Sharia court in Nigeria can never be like sharia court in Saudi or Pakistan. We wll never practice strict sharia in Nigeria. Kogi and kwara has sharia courts. If you are not told, will you know there is sharia law practice in Kogi or kwara state? Abeg make all these alarmist go sleep jare. We hv poverty and corruption to deal with unemployment etc.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by ogbronx(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2014
How can Buhari islamize Nigeria in a democratic setting? This kind of topic is only to negatively educate the ignorant.
All this lies spread against Buhari are instigated by the people afraid of change because they are benefiting from a corrupt government .
Change is now inevitable and is palpable as all sane pple know that we the citizenry have been played for too long.
I am voting for Buhari for many reason which are;
1.Buhari has been the only candidate over time who wants to remove the plague of corruption .
2. PDP has no real growth and developmental plans for Nigeria . A change of power from status quo is good as it would make all parties to sit up to their responsibilities and be aware that the final decision is with the people.
3. we have had so many long years of misrule from the PDP that is marked by violence and crisis. PDP has spread mediocrity and indiscipline.
4. Change is the only permanent thing and its inevitable . A change from a bad state would only navigate towards the positive.
We need change abeg!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by samibode(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2014
sleekp1:
Buhari is extremist, God will not allow him rule us,
Your English is extremist God will not allow you spew it again without thinking. Merry xmas.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by ibnusman(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2014
We ask mr. Pastor 'why Mr president Gudluck Ebele Azikwe not christianised Nigeria?
Answer. Because it is impossible even if Gej is the president of Nigeria for life. Simple.

Such a statement is bad and unwise. I dnt know why xtians suspected General for Islamisation of Nigeria. That is not possible in theory and in the practical offcoz. NIGERIAN IS NIGERIAN even if he was 90 years old he behaves like kids.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by prettyboi1(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Ignorance is the problem the problem with most of us Nigerians and I think our educational curriculum should be revised so that we get to know basic things about our country. If not for ignorance, how can people think that one man can "islamize" Nigeria when we have a NATIONAL ASSEMBLY? grin grin grin Kai! We have a lot of airheads walking around in this country tho. grin grin grin. Buhari was a military head of state and his deputy was also a muslim and they had all the powers in the world as military heads but yet they did not "islamize" Nigeria. Yet, gullible people be believing false propaganda cooked up by selfish politicians to keep the masses tied up in poverty and misery. Na wa o.

I'm a Christian and I really have to say it that politics is different from religion and good people are good people. I tell you guys that Buhari might not be a saint,(no human being is) but he surely is a good person for the most part.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by double0seven(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2014
As a Christian, and as a Southerner, I think I'll rather listen to an upright and pious Christian leader like Kumuyi, not the likes of Isong or others like him in the rank and file of CAN who under their leader Oristsajafor have turned the body into an extention of their PDP.

They do not speak for Christians, they speak for themselves; they want to continue to enjoy the patronage and generosity of GEJ's corrupt Administration.

Kumuyi is an upright man of G, devoid of love and craving for materialism and extravagance.

Kumuyi orders Deeper Life
members to get voter cards ( ADVISES NIGERIANS TO SHUN ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS)

DECEMBER 24, 2014 BY

KAMARUDEEN OGUNDELE

The General Overseer of Deeper Life
Bible Church, Williams Kumuyi, has directed all members to get their
voter cards to vote for a credible
government in 2015 elections.
He reiterated the need for people to
shun religion and ethnic sentiment
in choosing leaders in the elections.

Kumuyi spoke on Wednesday in Ado-Ekiti while declaring open a three-day revival, in Ekiti State, in an event organised by Pastor Debo Taiwo.

He said, “I declare that all members
of deeper life should go and get their voter cards so that we will vote for a credible government. Whoever is voted, if he is not doing the right thing, then we will have the right to complain. “If we must vote for the right kind of people, we must exercise our right to vote.

He advised Nigerians to look at the past record of politicians and the manifesto of their parties in choosing their leaders in 2015. “We should not vote for people because we are from the same area or of the same church. People should vote based on the credentials of the leaders. We have to look at the records of those that are contesting for us to elect credible leaders that will bring development.
“It won’t be wise for people to start
voting for somebody because he is
from your area or is a member of
your church. This is the more reason why people should speak through the ballot by participating actively in the electoral system.”

He also appealed to politicians to
learn to accept defeat in elections
while urging winners to be magnanimous.

http://www.punchng.com/news/kumuyi-orders-deeper-life-members-to-get-voter-cards/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by samibode(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2014
FrancisDiote:
Anybody who does not support this Bishop must be living in a fools paradise. Buhary is a fanatic, little wonder men of God turned him down in owerri.
He should come and tell the whole Nigerians that he is not a fanatic else he should just forget votes from SE and SS. All votes from other regions will be keenly contested. But if he thinks he can win without SE and SS then 2015 will definitely be his waterloo. REMEMBER, we play politics of SENTIMENTS, TRIBALISM and above all RELIGION!

Only an idiot and an illeterate will believe that anybody can islamise nigeria. You guys should first understand the world we are in 2day before spewing rubbish. Even in Egypt there are strong christians dat joined in pushing out the Islamic brotherhood there and for your info egypt is predominantly muslim. Cos this is the 21st century and its just not possible to impose religion on even a few people.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by joeyekembele: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2014
experimentist:

Did Islam not reach you that Insult is a sib before Allah? Muslim are quick to insult and are so very aggressive. Or, is it part of the religion?
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by deebrain(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
He won't.

Thanks
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by UcLloyd: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

U had to insult an ordained man of God just to drive home ur supposed point? Smh! Thank God for his merciful nature. the one that bothers me the most is how easy it was for u to insult the Bishop. May u reap what u sow!
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by azimibraun: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2014
At a time like the Education and religion will begin to fail Nigerians. Instead of learned christian legal practitioners to come out and clear the air on issues like this, they will rather keep quite and allow fellow Christians who are not knowledgeable in our legal system to keep expressing unnecessary concern and apprehension all because it's aimed at tarnishing buhari's image. Na wa for naija. Tell the ppl the truth. Sharia law in naija is just like christian goin to jerusalem for pilgrimage and Muslims going to mecca for pilgrimage. A buhari will never say " Oya Christians una must go mecca for pilgrimage". We are and will remain a circular country. We have lived 2geda for to long to be talking about this nonsense.
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by double0seven(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2014
ALAS!!! EXPOSED AT LAST. SEE BUHARI'S ISLAMIC AGENDA WHILE HE WAS SUPREME MILITARY COMMANDER OF NIGERIA..

In the 1984 military government of Buhari, out of the nineteen (19) governors appointed to preside over the nineteen States only seven (7) were Muslims.

General Muhammadu Buhari's
Governors 1984-1985:

1. Allison Madueke - Christian-
Anambra.
2. Jeremiah Useni - Christian -
Bendel.
3. Micheal Bamidele - Christian
Ondo.
4. Oladipo Diya - Christian - Ogun.
5. David Mark - Christian - Niger.
6. John Kpera - Christian - Benue.
7. Dan Achibong - Christian - C/
Rivers.
8. Ike Nwachukwu -Christian -Imo.
9. Oladipo Popoola - Christian -
Oyo.
10.Bitrus Atukum - Christian -
Plateau.
11. B.L. Letimah - Christian -
Rivers.
12. Salaudeen Latinwo - Muslim-
Kwara.
13. Gbolahan Mudasiru - Atheist-
Lagos.
14. Sani Sami -Muslim - Bauchi.
15. Abubakar Waziri - Muslim -
Borno.
16. Muhammadu Jega - Muslim -
Gongola.
17. Usman Mu'azu - Muslim -
Kaduna.
18. Hamza Abdullahi - Muslim -
Kano.
19. Garba Duba -Muslim -Sokoto
General

Do not be deceived, a vote against the Buhari is vote and support for the continuation of corruption, impunity, looting of our treasury, embezzlement of public funds meant for development; it is a support for the continuation of suffering and impoverishment of the masses in a land flowing with milk and honey.

Vote Buhari. Be on the side of the people. Be on the side of YOU YOURSELF, not on the side of the corrupt political elite and business elite.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by M4gunners: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2014
Bishop Isong well spoken.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by deletrue: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
experimentist:
Doomed child
Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by kinkymax: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
faithugo64:
even if buhari promises to become a christian,i will still not believe him,we all know that he is a seasoned liar!!! He can promise you anything just to get into power!
ode

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria by Doyin2(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
double0seven:
As a Christian, and as a Southerner, I think I'll rather listen to an upright and pious Christian leader like Kumuyi, not the likes of Isong or others like him in the rank and file of CAN who under their leader Oristsajafor have turned the body into an extention of their PDP.

They do not speak for Christians, they speak for themselves; they want to continue to enjoy the patronage and generosity of GEJ's corrupt Administration.

Kumuyi is an upright man of G, devoid of love and craving for materialism and extravagance.

Kumuyi orders Deeper Life
members to get voter cards ( ADVISES NIGERIANS TO SHUN ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS)

DECEMBER 24, 2014 BY

KAMARUDEEN OGUNDELE

The General Overseer of Deeper Life
Bible Church, Williams Kumuyi, has directed all members to get their
voter cards to vote for a credible
government in 2015 elections.
He reiterated the need for people to
shun religion and ethnic sentiment
in choosing leaders in the elections.

Kumuyi spoke on Wednesday in Ado-Ekiti while declaring open a three-day revival, in Ekiti State, in an event organised by Pastor Debo Taiwo.

He said, “I declare that all members
of deeper life should go and get their voter cards so that we will vote for a credible government. Whoever is voted, if he is not doing the right thing, then we will have the right to complain. “If we must vote for the right kind of people, we must exercise our right to vote.

He advised Nigerians to look at the past record of politicians and the manifesto of their parties in choosing their leaders in 2015. “We should not vote for people because we are from the same area or of the same church. People should vote based on the credentials of the leaders. We have to look at the records of those that are contesting for us to elect credible leaders that will bring development.
“It won’t be wise for people to start
voting for somebody because he is
from your area or is a member of
your church. This is the more reason why people should speak through the ballot by participating actively in the electoral system.”

He also appealed to politicians to
learn to accept defeat in elections
while urging winners to be magnanimous.

http://www.punchng.com/news/kumuyi-orders-deeper-life-members-to-get-voter-cards/

Q.E.D.

This is how religious leaders should talk.Long live pastor Kumuyi.Religious or ethnic sentiments and intolerance will only further impoverish the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.