Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors (672 Views)

Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign / Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC / Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors by cuteboy2: 2:43am On Dec 25, 2014
[size=14pt]This is nothing but a very personal insult on Ndigbos. To say that Igbos topped donor list of paltry N58m is a big slap in the face, knowing that one lowly trader in Ariaria market can donate the entire amount of N58m without feeling it. This amount can barely buy 2 range rover sports cars. There are many Igbo traders and businessmen who can drop this amount without losing sleep.

This is Tinubu's way of saying Igbos are miserly, and they don't really need Igbo votes.
APC believes they will win the election without votes of Easterners and South-South.

I dislike tongue-in-cheek insults. Tinubu is very adept at these kind of insults, like asking OBJ to come and be the GRAND NAVIGATOR of APC as if they have such position in APC constitution. It was just his way of insulting OBJ who made his tenure as LASG governor hell. How?

1. Withheld LASG federal allocation of funds indefinitely because Tinubu created LCDAs.
2. Used Ogunlewe then Minister for Works to uproot flowers and decorative palms planted by Tinubu's govt in Lagos.
3. Directed Ogunlewe and Bode George to use police and NSDC to beat up LSTMA officials mercilessly.
[/size]
Re: Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors by cuteboy2: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors by hushmail: 3:51am On Dec 25, 2014
is alright,

it simply means Igbo big boys know who they r supporting and believe me is neither buhari nor APC
Re: Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors by cuteboy2: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
hushmail:
is alright,

it simply means Igbo big boys know who they r supporting and believe me is neither buhari nor APC

You can see their obvious disdain for ndigbo everywhere. They remember that ethnic group only by creating E-rats like @Ngene and @Obiageli with fake Igbo monikers to post lies and doctored stories in NL.
Re: Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors by mazzi: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
hushmail:
is alright,

when i see fake monikers here claiming to come from igbo and supporting buhari i laff to high heave.u need visit east this xmass to see the level of disdain igbos ave for this lie lie party.

(1) (Reply)

N21bn: Activists Ask INEC To Disqualify Jonathan, PDP / Observation Notes To VP Osinbajo / Charlie Hebdo Massacre: Arrests As France Hunts Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.