Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland (12155 Views)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / FG To Conduct Census Of Jobless Nigerians In 2013... / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
quid:

why are u now worried about igbos
[/s]

Go ask your useless mother why your yeeboes brothers are worried about Yorubas. You fucking hypocrite.

8 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by reborn1: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
......Okada drop me here. Where is my side arm, Igbos are in trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Go ask your useless mother why your yeeboes brothers are worried about Yorubas. You fucking hypocrite.
vote GEJ and end your frustration

2 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Kororugged231: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

A cursed yeeboes goat talking about Rituals. Ahahahaha Wonderful! Dont ever deny your useless fathers death, its no news to everyone. He was stoned at Ariara market for stealing maggi, may Devil punish you for lying against your dead father. Why are you ashamed he was stone to death, its no big deal. Cos your family is cursed dont mean others are, we know your story so stop forming what you are not. Your useless akpu cursed tribe are shame to all Nigerians abroad, they are all on death roll in Malaysia, China and many Asia countries. What about South Africa? You are also a cocaine dealer and the police will get you soon, and it will be all over the news. Bas.tard son of a village LovePeddler.

4 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
MayorofLagos:
This is funny! Lol.

Counting how many Ibos are left in villages waiting opportunity to migrate to Yorubaland, Ijawland and Hausaland.

Now, look at those three ethnic lands i just mentioned and you will instantly recognize that these are the current power brokers in Nigeria. Right?

Ibo did not loose its political grip because it was marginalized...rather because it abandoned its political base! New power brokers are waiting in the wing to vie for power control at the top....the Igalas, Kanuris, Tivis, Efiks....

Ibo displaced itself from majority and power brokerage.
I dont know what they should do to get it back but I know for sure we welcome the few headcount left in village to cross over to Yorubaland. Their constitutional right is always protected on our land. They can make their money here and even buy land and build mansions.
confused and incohorent fool.

1 Like

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Kororugged231: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Who is this Citadelbot guy? Take it easy on the people of biafra, I know they like trouble and always looking for it but Please mercy. Haba!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Hehehe the accursed fool is crying. We know the true slave in that country, the AGIP- Any government in Power. The tribe that lick every tribes balls, the tribe that lie flat when you throw money at there useless ohaneze elders. The useless tribe that do follow follow, the tribe that will follow the devil and kill there son for contesting against the devil. So yeeboe land is eldorado? Ahahahahahah. Do you want to see Aba, cursed Ebonyi land and other yeeboe land. You just keep exposing your cursed tribe, why were you all crying when fashola deported your useless people, destitutes that sell galas everywhere in Lagos. They whine and cry over everything, while the ABokis are using them for shooting practise in the North, they are slaves to the Yorubas down south. Doing menial jobs while paying heavy tax to us, you see why you will all be slave till eternity. You are currently a good slave to an Ijaw man, its going to be an Aboki next. Hehehehehe Your tribe are truly in trouble.

You talking about APGA. So you're even too stupid to learn how to spell four letters? Na wa oooooo. My God you are a miracle brain. Infact self I bet even a bee is smarter than you.
Anyway let's move on, APGA follows yet till date they pushed your worthless shit for politicians down to the useless excuse they are right now. Licking the @sshole of any northerner that'll throw crumbs on their feet. Where's your relevance on politics? Despite claiming to be highly relevant in Nigerian politics, I'm yet to learn of any yoruba holding a title worth anything in Nigerian FG as we speak. The best you people are always known for is playing "opposition" whenever sh1t doesn't go your way or when reality hits una how IRRELEVANT una are in politics. Let's check, every politician that ever came to una to help him get elected as president or in any office in Nigeria went back to his home crying. Till date, you people have never gotten who una rooted for elected. The only relevance yoruba has in that politics of Nigeria is being the northern slaves pushers. They know una that's why despite being una suggestion to join A CN and CPC together they outnumber una and even taking up many important position while throwing una bones. I mean seriously, a f2king northern is the president aspirant while you people are VP and una aren't even ashamed of your constant slavery attitude.

Ebonyi, Aba is still better looking than SW. Have even taking a good look at your region. You people still live like una are still in the 1800s. Even your Ibadan was announced as a disgusting city (not my words but your own people narrating how common toilet is a mystery over there). It's better to have the necessary of life and nature disrupt it than live the way una live. I bet you a million dollars even a homeless person will decline living in the same environment una dey. I bet you that.

Igbo slaves to Yoruba? I'm curious. How? Igbo are living better than you people in your OWN lands. During your leaders shameless show of feeding una for votes, how many Igbo degraded themselves by standing in line for that show of shame? Since when do master's cry because of the slaves? Nigga get back in line, let the semi-literate yoruba talk. Your jabs is as weak as a teddy bear. Dismiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Where is the accursed ba.stard calling biafran Naira. A useless fool that thinks he can spew trash anyhow, your dying mother will regret every bringing you to this world. Akpu eating slave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by EmirOMENT: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Here comes the Papa Ashafa slum dweller, the never do well that abandon his mother to die while he come online to brag. A cursed son of a whorish mother who dont even pity his dying mother. You are a sorry case i swear.
I knew you're going to quote me because I am your demi god.
I just got tired of responding to your numerous mention when I found out that you're extremely jobless and stupid to the core. You normally give yourself 3 likes with your 3 other alternative monikers, who does that?
It's only a jobless phool that does that.
When I said you belonged to the category of yo-robbers that are jobless people will think I said that out of tribalism.
Read my comment even if it's laced with insult, you will always get my point which is normally indisputably FACT.

I wonder who gave you the impression that giving your comments likes with alternative monikers will stop me from wiping the children of underworld which is Yo-robbers.

8 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:

Milking whose land. Selling gala on main roads is now milking. I know foolishness thrives in your family, that curse is manifesting in your life. Cocaine addict, when are you going to take your dying mother for treatment, she is dying and her cunt getting more rotten at home. She need you seriously, dont abandon her like you did for your useless father before his sorrowful death at Ariara market. Accursed yeeboe goat from a cursed tribe.

If they were selling just gala, your people wouldn't be in such deep pain about their presence.

They taking up all the jobs worth anything in una land hence the reason all yoruba people now do is either being an area boy, a beggar or a common thief. They brought una down to the worthless excuse you people are today. No be so? Remember your people threw beans at even common hausa for taking up una market place in Ibadan. We all know foreigners are out running una in your lands. Even your leaders are aware of this that's why they feeding una for votes. THANK us later cause by time we done with una, you'll join the rest of your people and kill yourselves. That's what you are best for. A dead yoruba is better than a living one.

7 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
OneNaira6:

You talking about APGA. So your even too stupid to learn how to spell four letters? Na wa oooooo. My God you are a miracle brain. Infact self I bet even a bee is smarter than you.
Anyway let's move on, APGA follows yet till date they pushed your worthless shit for politicians down to the useless excuse they are right now. Licking the @sshole of any northerner that'll crumbs on their feet. Where's your relevance on politics? Despite claiming to be highly relevant in Nigerian politics, I'm yet to learn of any yoruba holding a title won't anything in Nigerian FG as we speak. The best you people are always known for is playing "opposition" whenever sh1t doesn't go your way or when reality hits una how IRRELEVANT una are in politics. Let's check, every politician that ever came to una to help him get elected as president or in any office in Nigeria went back to his home crying. Till date, you Pele have never gotten who una rooted for elected. The only relevance yoruba has in that politics of Nigeria is being the northern slaves pushers. They know una that's why despite being una suggestion to join A CN and CPC together they outnumber una and even taking up many important position while throwing una bones. I mean seriously, a f2king northern president aspirant while you people VP and una aren't even ashamed of your slavery constant attitude.

Ebonyi, Aba is still better looking than SW. Have even taking a good look at your region. You people still live like una are still in the 1800s. Even your Ibadan was announced as a disgusting city (not my words but your own people narrating how common toilet is a mystery over ). It's better to have the necessary of life and nature distrust it than live the way una live. I bet you a million dollars even a homeless person will decline living in the same environment una dey. I bet you that.

Igbo slaves to Yoruba? I'm curious. How? Igbo are living better than you people in your OWN lands. During your leaders shameless show of feeding una for votes, how many Igbo degraded themselves by standing in line for show of shame? Since when do master's cry because of the slaves? Nigga get back in line, let the semi-literate yoruba talk. Your jabs is as weak as a teddy bear. Dismiss
[/s]

Hahhahahahaha. Lwkmd. So this accursed fool dont know Yeeboes are called AGIP (Any Government In Power). Who is talking about APUGA, a dying extention part of PDP. Lmaooooo. The fool is now typing in pidgin, professor cocaine dealer. I can point out many typos and badly written grammar in your post, but you are just weak and short of words. Your cursed tribe will continue to be a 3rd class tribe till eternity and you will continue to be a third class citizen of this country. They were celebrating the other day cos of mere COAS, thats achievement for the yeeboes. A deluded tribe, that an Ijaw man scam them all and even gave them a seaport called airport, and the useless ohaneze troop to Abuja to lie down and thank him. AHahahahaha What a tribe! Go back to ask your elders, we all know those that lick asses. Obasanjo was president and Aboki was Vice, Yar Adua was President and Ijaw man was Vice, Ijaw now President and Aboki vice, so how are the yorubas licking ass? Its only in your deluded brain, which of your politician is relevant? Even the nobody called Obasanjo is more relevant that the whole yeeboe tribe, Oga Cocaine pusher, let me remind you again of your dying mother, she need treatment and dont want her to go the way of your useless father. Abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Hahhahahahaha. Lwkmd. So this accursed fool dont know Yeeboes are called AGIP (Any Government In Power). Who is talking about APUGA, a dying extention part of PDP. Lmaooooo. The fool is now typing in pidgin, professor cocaine dealer. I can point out many typos and badly written grammar in your post, but you are just weak and short of words. Your cursed tribe will continue to be a 3rd class tribe till eternity and you will continue to be a third class citizen of this country. They were celebrating the other day cos of mere COAS, thats achievement for the yeeboes. A deluded tribe, that an Ijaw man scam them all and even gave them a seaport called airport, and the useless ohaneze troop to Abuja to lie down and thank him. AHahahahaha What a tribe! Go back to ask your elders, we all know those that lick asses. Obasanjo was president and Aboki was Vice, Yar Adua was President and Ijaw man was Vice, Ijaw now President and Aboki vice, so how are the yorubas licking ass? Its only in your deluded brain, which of your politician is relevant? Even the nobody called Obasanjo is more relevant that the whole yeeboe tribe, Oga Cocaine pusher, let me remind you again of your dying mother, she need treatment and dont want her to go the way of your useless father. Abeg

OMG can someone please rewrite this in a readable fashion. I'm tired of waking my cousin up.

Dude if you can't write tangible and readable sentences, STOP FORCING YOURSELVES and write in broken. I can read broken. It's not by force to write English.

A beg someone, Biko rewrite this for me so I can understand what this m0ron is trying to say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
EmirOMENT:
I knew you're going to quote me because I am your demi god.
I just got tired of responding to your numerous mention when I found out that you're extremely jobless and stupid to the core. You normally give yourself 3 likes with your 3 other alternative monikers, who does that?
It's only a jobless phool that does that.
When I said you belonged to the category of yo-robbers that are jobless people will think I said that out of tribalism.
Read my comment even if it's laced with insult, you will always get my point which is normally indisputably FACT.

I wonder who gave you the impression that giving your comments likes with alternative monikers will stop me from wiping the children of underworld which is Yo-robbers.
[/s]

Papa Ashafa slum dweller, so i log on automatically with 3 monikers. Lmaooo. You are brain dead, I will always call you out cos you are a jobless mofo. A goat living at Papa ashafa but claiming big man online, you are just a nobody. Tell your yeeboe mod to ban my moniker, i will always come back for you cursed fools from a cursed tribe. No escaping route for you all, until you all learn to stop looking for trouble. Bas.tard akpu eating fla.ttie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
OneNaira6:
Still waiting on that yoruba ediot to answer my dare. Infact self I dare any yoruba to answer my dare.

Still waiting on any yoruba to take up my dare or are una going to continue being that coward tribe una are. Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Kororugged231: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
OneNaira6:

OMG can someone please rewrite this in a readable fashion. I'm tired of waking my cousin up.

Dude if you can't write tangible and readable sentences, STOP FORCING YOURSELVES and write in broken. I can read broken. It's not by force to write English.

A beg someone, Biko rewrite this for me so I can understand what this m0ron is trying to say

Read most of your post, its filled with typos and different errors. The guy is better than you, Just go and sleep. Igbo are in trouble.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
OneNaira6:

[/s]

Ahahahah The cocaine Pusher is now short of words. Its a pity you now resort to flimsy excuses, your rubbish post is filled with errors but i had to ignore them since its not your fault but your useless late father's fault. I know you do curse your late father everyday for making life more miserable for you, a cocaine pusher that can be nabbed anytime. I pray you dont escape, cos prison wont be good for you with that your large head. Lmaooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kororugged231:

Read most of your post, its filled with typos and different errors. The guy is better than you, Just go and sleep. Igbo are in trouble.....

Are you his cheerleader or are you just him a different account. I know my typos and I fix it, at least I make mine readable, unlike him that's writing something even a 9 year old had difficulty trying to understand. That says alot about his mental capacity. You people thought I was joking when I said I literally had to seek a child assistance to understand wtf he said. I mean that to the honest T

Igbo are in trouble because of an online argument?
if I call yoruba cowards now, you people will whin us to death about it yet you constantly exhibit that behavior. Igbo are in trouble because of an ONLINE argument. How stupid can you get? Just really? That comment can only come from a yoruba, noone else would be that deluded.

3 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Kororugged231: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Meaning they are slaves to all major tribes. Lolzzzzzzz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by EmirOMENT: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Papa Ashafa slum dweller, so i log on automatically with 3 monikers. Lmaooo. You are brain dead, I will always call you out cos you are a jobless mofo. A goat living at Papa ashafa but claiming big man online, you are just a nobody. Tell your yeeboe mod to ban my moniker, i will always come back for you cursed fools from a cursed tribe. No escaping route for you all, until you all learn to stop looking for trouble. Bas.tard akpu eating fla.ttie
I would have been angry if what you're saying about igbo is true because truth stings.
But I don't give a fvck.
The same cannot be said of your tribesman who normally go mad whenever issue about you people will be raised.
You can always come with your multiple monikers but I won't stop slapping FACT to you people.

Dirty ijiots.

2 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Kororugged231: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
OneNaira6:

Are you his cheerleader or are you just him a different account. I know my typos and I fix it, at least I make mine readable, unlike him that's writing something even a 9 year old had difficulty trying to understand. That says alot about his mental capacity.

Igbo are in trouble because of an online argument?
if I call yoruba cowards now, you people will whin us to death about it yet you constantly exhibit that behavior. Igbo are in trouble because of an ONLINE argument. How stupid can you get? Just really? That comment can only come from a yoruba, noone else would be that deluded.

So i am now citadelbot? Lolzzzzzz. Face him and stop spitting saliva everywhere, the guy is making you cry and you are trying to pass your frustration on me. Biko, face your lord. If you dont understand the trouble, then you are more foolish than i thought, no wonder you don't know the meaning of AGIP.

You need to log off and go cry somewhere, Citadel Biko pity this little boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Even on Christmas day? You guys should take a break from the e-war and go party somewhere with them Naija b!tches. Y'all be wasting party time. cheesy

Mehn i miss home. Merry Christmas
Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
EmirOMENT:
I would have been angry if what you're saying about igbo is true because[b] truth stings[/b].
But I don't give a fvck.
The same cannot be said of your tribesman who normally go mad whenever issue about you people will be raised.
You can always come with your multiple monikers but I won't stop slapping FACT to you people.

Dirty ijiots.
[/s]

Papa Ashafa slum dweller, I am Citadel and use only 1 moniker. Your yeeboe brother ban my citadelbot ID and had to open a new one Citadelb0t. I will always follow you, and call you out cos you lie a lot. You can always post your trash without insulting my tribe, you yeeboes are fond of looking for trouble, so i wont back off. Your mother needs you now, go take care of her.

5 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Ahahahah The cocaine Pusher is now short of words. Its a pity you now resort to flimsy excuses, your rubbish post is filled with errors but i had to ignore them since its not your fault but your useless late father's fault. I know you do curse your late father everyday for making life more miserable for you, a cocaine pusher that can be nabbed anytime. I pray you dont escape, cos prison wont be good for you with that your large head. Lmaooooo.

Short of words. I can't barely understand you. Learn how to spell, write in sentence maybe then I'll understand wtf you are saying. Notice only short comment such as this one are the easy readable set. You illiterate buffon. How the he11 can you comment on my errors yet you can barely fix your own. I bet you if I ask you to point my errors out, you'll hang your own mouth open like the brain dead child you are.

I'll ask one more time, if you can't fix your numerous writing errors. How the he11 can you fix someone's own. Like duh? I don't blame you though, a yoruba have the brain cells of that of a virus. Common English is a difficult task for una. After all, even una movie industry contains multiple grammatical errors yet they are supposed to be professional. Like I said, I'll kill myself cause being a yoruba is a disease. Join the rest of your brothers and do the world that honest favour

4 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Papa Ashafa slum dweller, I am Citadel and use only 1 moniker. Your yeeboe brother ban my citadelbot ID and had to open a new one Citadelb0t. I will always follow you, and call you out cos you lie a lot. You can always post your trash without insulting my tribe, you yeeboes are fond of looking for trouble, so i wont back off. Your mother needs you now, go take care of her.

Who the f2k is citadel?

Maybe you should take a look at the first page going up. So who again was looking for trouble? You yoruba are quick to run your mouth and whin when it's returned back to you.
Cry till your face turns blue, I don't care. You still come from a slave @ss, worthless, pathetic, lazy excuse of a tribe. Anymore questions

Now btw: who the f2k are you again and why did you think you are so relevant you had to tell me like I give a rat@ss if you are citadel or Jackie chan.

4 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
OneNaira6:

Short of words. I can't barely understand you. Learn how to spell, write in sentence maybe then I'll understand wtf you are saying. Notice only short comment such as this one are the easy readable set. You illiterate bufgon. How the he11 can you comment on my errors yet you can barely fix your own. I bet you if I ask you to point my errors out, you'll hang your own mouth open like the brain dead child you are.

I'll ask one more time, if you can't fix your numerous writing errors. How the he11 can you fix someone's own. Like duh? I don't blame you though, a yoruba have the brain cells of that of a virus. Common English is a difficult task for una. After all, even in your movie industry contain multiple grammatical error and they are supposed to be professional. Like I said, I'll kill myself cause being a yoruba is a disease. Join the rest of your brothers and do the word that honest favour

Cocaine Pusher, you are truly a fool. So writing in Pigdin makes you smart, are you okay? Most of your post is filled with Pidgin rubbish... Una, dem e.t.c You have been thoroughly bashed, so you now looking for typo errors. I hope everyone can now agree with me that yeeboes are cursed, our cocaine pusher friend here was active at the beginning but resort to typo errors after been bruised. Yeah, you cant be Yoruba so you must surely join your useless father in hell, your end will surely go the way of your father. Ba.stard yeeeboe fool.

6 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Citadelb0t: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
OneNaira6:

Who the f2k is citadel?

Maybe you should take a look at the first page going up. So who again was looking for trouble? You yoruba are quick to run your mouth and whin when it's returned back to you.
Cry till your face turns blue, I don't care. You still come from a slave @ss, worthless, pathetic, lazy excuse of a tribe. Anymore questions

Now btw: who the f2k are you again and why did you think you are so relevant you had to tell me like I give a rat@ss if you are citadel or Jackie chan.
[/s]

Oh so you mistakenly post with your One Naira handle instead of Emir. My post was directed to the Papa Ashafa slum dweller, but a cursed cocaine pusher respond sharply. You are the goat that cry when been pummeled, you know how to run to your yeeboe mod. You yeeboes are good at running to mods to come hide comments, or close thread, that wont stop me from bashing you all. How is your senile mother, is she responding to treatment? I hope she join your useless father soonest.

6 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by zlatansomto(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Somto has arrived! Yo-robbers are in trouble this time • •

1 Like

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by IgrigiMercenery: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
**grins** Hmmm, I can smell Tsolz1300/Tsolaye arode from a thousand miles away. Kororugged, please how are Igbos in trouble? Please show us the trouble **LOLS**

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Kororugged231: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:
**grins** Hmmm, I can smell Tsolz1300/Tsolaye arode from a thousand miles away. Kororugged, please how are Igbos in trouble? Please show us the trouble **LOLS**
[/s]

The bobby flashing fool is here again. What name do you wanna call me today?

4 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:

Cocaine Pusher, you are truly a fool. So writing in Pigdin makes you smart, are you okay? Most of your post is filled with Pidgin rubbish... Una, dem e.t.c You have been thoroughly bashed, so you now looking for typo errors. I hope everyone can now agree with me that yeeboes are cursed, our cocaine pusher friend here was active at the beginning but resort to typo errors after been bruised. Yeah, you cant be Yoruba so you must surely join your useless father in hell, your end will surely go the way of your father. Ba.stard yeeeboe fool.

Meth head baby, once again Learn how to read. I said, pay attention, I said "If you can't write in readable english, write in pidgin. It is not by force to write in english". Tell me what part of your diminished brain cells told you that's me saying pidgin makes you smart? Sigh!!!! You definitely grew up in SW. Awo education is prominent in you. let me simplify it so you can understand it :broken is an easier form of English". Shebi you understand?
And yes I write in broken, I'm not ashamed to say so. I'm not like you whose trying to giving people headache. As I said earlier , I'm tired of waking my little cousin up therefore, if you going to write a long paragraph again. Expect me not to try and read. unless you'll have someone else rewrite to something readable.

I don't want to be yoruba. Tufiakwa. Why would I want to. Even your people don't want to yoruba that's why most articles about a nigerian that committed suicide is predominately yoruba. Even your people don't want to be una. Why the f2k would I want to be from a slave tribe. Politically.. the north is your master. Economically.. the entire south is your master and even the self claimed academics..the SE is your masters on that department based on actual real stats. Wtf is it una got that will make wish to be u people? Looks? Wealth? Brains? What is it? May thunder fire you for that evil wish on me. May the good Lord slap you silly for that abomination. Me, one_naira, wished to be yoruba? Tufiakwa. I rather wish to be a northern muslim than a yoruba anyday.

Let me repeat that A NORTHERN MUSLIM than a yoruba anyday

5 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by IgrigiMercenery: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kororugged231:
[s][/s]

The bobby flashing fool is here again. What name do you wanna call me today?

**Lols** I am here to see the trouble you want to show Igbos. Please show it fast and stop wasting my time. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by OneNaira6: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Oh so you mistakenly post with your One Naira handle instead of Emir. My post was directed to the Papa Ashafa slum dweller, but a cursed cocaine pusher respond sharply. You are the goat that cry when been pummeled, you know how to run to your yeeboe mod. You yeeboes are good at running to mods to come hide comments, or close thread, that wont stop me from bashing you all. How is your senile mother, is she responding to treatment? I hope she join your useless father soonest.

Who the heck is Emir? First you told me your name as If I'm supposed to know who the heck it is, now you accusing me of being Emir?

You better ask around. I don't do fake Ids. If I got something to say I'll say it with this my Id. If i get banned for it, oh well.

Just because you do it, don't mean I do too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impersonating Adamu Sule, Buhari’s Adviser / Power Grid Records First Collapse In February / APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.