Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! (2668 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by pasqal09: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2014
All shoutouts and xmas wishes to our various friends and crush should be done here. Please let's stop creating unnecessary threads for it.

A shout out to this special people
My oga Seun,
My fellow mods; farano, rocktation,
My 2nd Oga obinoscopy,
Our Romance section King and Queen; naijaboy and jenimma
Mizmycoli, tosynetomuch, dygeasy, karchisbabe, teeo, rozzayy, marieolae and a host of others that I maynot remember to mention.

Wishing everyone a "heaven on earth" Xmas!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by chimerase2: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Shout out to all ma romance family
Happy xmas guys cheesy
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by temitemi1(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy XmAs to u all!!
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by jnrbayano(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2014
A Merry Christmas to everyone.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by somcherry(f): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy christmas in advance
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by passionate88: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Shout out the the Angel in my life... My mom, shout out to my bro, my sis and friends... And to my other account (Yes I get another)... Shout out to my enemies too, those that wish me bad, I'm still hustling... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by walanter(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2014
shout to all my dogz .........real killlerz ...omoh ......ginal ...vicky and alll dose able menh......allll dem regular flotant ....... god blessins upon all did
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by DesChyko: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Shout out to Cwaya, honeydear, fynestboi, MsAnne, Obinoscopy, ujsizzle, Caracta, FrancisTony, IamDejman, Miracy, damitism, Rosanne, MatthewBriggs, irunobo2grin, e.t.c..e.t.c..

Merriest Christmas & See you next year!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by ROZZAYY(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2014
pasqal09:
All shoutouts and xmas wishes to our various friends and crush should be done here. Please let's stop creating unnecessary threads for it.

My oga Seun,
My 2nd Oga obinoscopy,
Mizmycoli, tosynetomuch, dygeasy, karchisbabe, teeo, rozzayy, marieolae and a host of others that I maynot remember to mention.

Ayam honoured sir, am soooo glad to be alive today! Thank u Jesus! For keeping me among d living to see d end of the year.
Merry xmas to all nlanders ooooooooooooooo
The love of my life, the man dat makes my heart beat, the man dat means every to me, my king, Nkem- Lagunna.
Ggrin
Pasqal09
Farano
Rocktation
Chimerase2
Kingtom
Krispycash
Richdiamond
Ofala
Mytime3
Bunsky
Naijaboiy
Marieolae
Tosyn2much
Sameer1212
Mzgracie
Samflexxy
Englishmart
Xynerise
Lalasticlala
Laykorn
Xsenga
Lilmaxfidel
3cycle
Tymax
Truckpusher
Tashamania
Iyabodeh
Valued
Jbluv55
Dre11
Mishoree
Jenimma
Redbenson
Born2fuck
Iceberylin
Lordhugo
Famouspecky
Onila
Ghostlady
Veeey
Kreamidiva
Onihaxy
Karchisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Just too many friends, I can't rem all I love u sooo much and we shall all see d new year with joy and happiness. Amen!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by LaurelP(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas to all Romancelanders
One love.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by ritababe(f): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Na how many thread una wan open na.

Merry xmas to all romancelanders
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Divineluv14(f): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas to U all and a Happy New Year in advance
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by hfinest1(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2014
merry xmas to all romancelanders

special s/o to my official nl babe ellagold35

n my goins dem
iceberyli
iameugene
hurklan
etc...

1 Like

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by englishmart(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Ayam honoured sir, am soooo glad to be alive today! Thank u Jesus! For keeping me among d living to see d end of the year.
Merry xmas to all nlanders ooooooooooooooo
The love of my life, the man dat makes my heart beat, the man dat means every to me, my king, Nkem- Lagunna.
Ggrin
Pasqal09
Farano
Rocktation
Chimerase2
Kingtom
Krispycash
Richdiamond
Ofala
Mytime3
Bunsky
Naijaboiy
Marieolae
Tosyn2much
Sameer1212
Mzgracie
Samflexxy
Englishmart
Xynerise
Lalasticlala
Laykorn
Xsenga
Lilmaxfidel
3cycle
Tymax
Truckpusher
Tashamania
Iyabodeh
Valued
Jbluv55
Dre11
Mishoree
Jenimma
Redbenson
Born2fuck
Iceberylin
Lordhugo
Ghostlady
Veeey
Onihaxy
Karchisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Just too many friends, I can't rem all I love u sooo much and we shall all see d new year with joy and happiness. Amen!
thanks Rozzay. Merry xmas dear
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Sunkyphil(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
[size=46pt]merry xmas to u too[/size]
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by oshe11: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
shout to my baby doe she isnt on NL n to all ma NL peepz...... Hope una no sin more yl celebratin d CHRISTMAS last nyt?
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Hurklan(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2014
hfinest1:

special s/o to my official nl babe ellagold35

n my goins dem
iceberyli
iameugene
hurklan
etc...
10ks bro

1 Like

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by teewai3(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by yungchop: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
I don't get notifs anymore, is the mention bar faulty? Anyway I Dr. Opeyemi Osman Ejalonibu is wishing the nairaland family a merry Xmas and a prosperous new year..

And to my dearest hommies here.. Permit me to call you guys the fantastic 4..
@kachisbarbie.. : you're just Awesome!
@chibwike..: MA big bro.. I love you.. No homo
@marieolae: I've never seen your type.. If you know what I mean cheesy
Tosyne2much : I wonder how romance extern will be if you decide to quit NL.. My broad from another mother.. WA gbayi

cheesy grin don't think am doing this for free.. Am expecting my package o (8

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Exjoker(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy Xmas everyone, let any Good Samaritan share chicken with a brother biko
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2014
yungchop:
I don't get notifs anymore, is the mention bar faulty? Anyway I Dr. Opeyemi Osman Ejalonibu(Doctor? Since when?) is wishing the nairaland family a merry Xmas and a prosperous new year..

And to my dearest hommies here.. Permit me to call you guys the fantastic 4..
@kachisbarbie.. : you're just Awesome! (thanks dear....you're awesome too)
@chibwike..: MA big bro.. I love you.. No homo (yeayea...we love him too)
@marieolae: I've never seen your type.. If you know what I mean cheesy (I don't know what u mean undecided)
Tosyne2much : I wonder how romance extern will be if you decide to quit NL.. My broad from another mother.. WA gbayi (This boy that wouldn't leave people's virginity alone angry )

cheesy grin don't think am doing this for free.. Am expecting my package o (8 .......(hahaha, na now you talk true tongue......I was beginning to feel loved. cry)

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Pasqal09 my guy.
Compliments of the season too. Its been an awesome year, we look forward to a boisterous 2015. wink
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by chibwike(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2014
compliments of the season sleekyshuga.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Dygeasy(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
pasqal09:

My oga Seun,
My 2nd Oga obinoscopy,

Merry Christmas Sir
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by prettyjo(f): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
shout out to .............gosh!!! my voice don crack

1 Like

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
prettyjo:
shout out to .............gosh!!! my voice don crack

Voice can crack but let nothing happen to my own share of the bird, I go chop ohh
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
My shoutout goes to agybabe

1 Like

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Cwaya(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
DesChyko:
Shout out to Cwaya, honeydear, fynestboi, MsAnne, Obinoscopy, ujsizzle, Caracta, FrancisTony, IamDejman, Miracy, damitism, Rosanne, MatthewBriggs, irunobo2grin, e.t.c..e.t.c..

Merriest Christmas & See you next year!!

I see You Man !!

Merry Xmas to You Too!!
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rozzayy darling merry christmas to you. kiss
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Neldrizzy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Shout out to God, shout out to GEJ, Shoutout to My Dad and My shawties!!
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by ROZZAYY(f): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
3cycle:
Rozzayy darling merry christmas to you. kiss
Kisses!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghosts' On Nairaland's Romance Section!!! / (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? / Going On A Date For The First Time how Should I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.