Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,204 members, 7,923,050 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police (4739 Views)

Only Suicide Bomber Died In Gombe New Year Blast - Police Tweets / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
whitecat2:
That few Yoruba and other tribes got caught in the mess doesn't mean they were targeted, they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Ibos are the real and only target for the daggars this time, and will be taken care of accordingly. Ibos can't say "toro". It was used in the past and can still be used to know who is ibo.

When you plant a bomb in someone else's town, you will surely get what's coming to you. Ibos must be cut to size and restricted to their evil forest.

Where did we go wrong for ibos to call Yoruba out? Ibos of all peoples, the natural slaves. Economic refugees and pests who have no sense of belonging.
This time, not a single ibo should be allowed among humans. All ibos should be wiped out, and the shaky niger bridge pulled down so no ibo will be able to cross back into the west and north they hate so much but can't stay away from let their kind remain in their land.

Hitler

How you dey

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by ikweremilitant: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
vedd:

Dey there dey see what is funny.

You're yet to realise the deep hot soup you guys have submerged yourselves into by creating enemies accross regions through your careless and hostile utterances, all in a bid to promote the selfish political and economic ambition of GEJ, a non-igbo, who apparently does not care about you.
tongue
oh my God,nobody will be dis foolish...anyone hear that is nt familiar with northern rhetorics is still a todler.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by ikweremilitant: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2014
vedd:

There they go again like a sheep heading for the slaughter.

Very predictable.

I pity you!
leave them alone king solomon.....wiseman wey go die for foolishman backyard

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by ikweremilitant: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2014
vedd:

I don't open threads to argue, but to drop my points and move on. Arguements are needless most times on NL.

The fact remains that ibos (sorry if i misspelt it) have created too many enemies for themselves in today's Nigeria.
I hope you got the message.

Merry Christtmas!
while yorubas have bult so many bridge of hypocrisy and cowardíce in nija,so trusting d lieng snakes at ur own peril.even d yardua/obj saga is stil freash in buharis demonic taugt.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by loreee1(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2014
oll dis almajiri dat u are mentioning are better than those ashawo living in southern nigeria
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by PentiumPro(f): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Still accusing Yorubas.
The North is preparing and setting the stage for violence gradually against Igbos and Igbos are still here accusing and fighting Yorubas on NL.
Always and forever chasing the wrong shadow
SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2014
Buttocks:

these sickening bastards known as Yorubas

I really hope the riot sparks off again, so the iidiiot would be shocked to the marrows at the number of his Yoruba people whose lives would be cut short in the ensuing onslaught.

Ignorance is a Yoruba.

And you think you're making sense with all these name callings??. What Vedd said is true and infact, you are a vagrant example of such people who incite people with unguarded utterances. If your mother has trained you well or at least had an opportunity of a Secondary School education, instead of being sent on the street to sell fake goods, you would have learnt enough to know that you don't stereotype a whole ethnic just to make a point of voting for jonathan. I have respect for Igbos for their creativity and hardwork but such statements like yours is enough case for me to despise you more.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2014
StunningCEO:

Ok kontinul when black bags start getting delivered to igbo land I hope you will be joining the Biafran army.
Look at this animal, maybe u don't knw there are a lot of northerns down East. Don't instigate nd pray for violence cause it will consume u. Peace

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2014
gratiaeo:

Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
.more fallacious conjectures emanating from the posterity of an inane and grossly gullible bunch that acquiescenetially followed the legendary crossdressing coward cum cretinous hegoat ojukwu to their slaughter and can't stop transfering the blame for their utter thoughtlessness and stupidity to the yorubas.

You keep blaming awolowo for your misfortune, while a little common sense would have made it glaring that you were courting genocide when you went to war with machetes against a nigerian side with far superior weaponry and tactics. The inane hegoat(ojukwu) in his power craving, warped mindset frenzied into a war beclouded by powerlust and emotion, leading his poorly trained, poorly armed and lily livered people to their massacre and y'all are blaming awolowo for betraying you, even when he advised that y'all should seek redress through diplomacy first, and if it fails, he would align with ojukwu in ensuring the balkanization of nigeria, but the obstinate hegoat (ojukwu) in his typical stupidity, declared war on nigeria and didn't just stop their but also tried to invade yorubaland, and the rest, they say is history.

The grand flop(ojukwu), later came back to nigeria and unabashedly involved in the politics of the country he so loathed to the extent of vieing for the presidency of nigeria, only for him to be unceremonously disgraced out of politics, and y'all are celebrating this fiasco as your hero. In the case of awolowo, he did all he could to protect the interest of his people, that's why he is loved and adored by us.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by balaclava: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Darlene1:

And you think you're making sense with all these name callings??. What Vedd said is true and infact, you are a vagrant example of such people who incite people with unguarded utterances. If your mother has trained you well or at least had an opportunity of a Secondary School education, instead of being sent on the street to sell fake goods, you would have learnt enough to know that you don't stereotype a whole ethnic just to make a point of voting for jonathan. I have respect for Igbos for their creativity and hardwork but such statements like yours is enough case for me to despise you more.

Thank you for that Knowledgeable reply.
Now we know who is "Ignorant".
Salute!
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by donmalcolm21(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2014
vedd:

I don't open threads to argue, but to drop my points and move on. Arguements are needless most times on NL.

The fact remains that ibos (sorry if i misspelt it) have created too many enemies for themselves in today's Nigeria.
I hope you got the message.

Merry Christtmas!
how does the ibos create enemies this idiott? So when they express themselves its now a bad thing, get a life or you will be consumed by hate in this remaining 2014

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by balaclava: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2014
gratiaeo:

Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others

Do you even know the meaning of a "Fulfilled life"? If u do, u won't av dragged it in2 dz discourse.
Hw many Men in d whole world can boast of living such life? Believe me no Nigerian Politician has lived a fulfilled life. It may sound unbelievable though.
What about u historian, have u?
Think about it!
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by osamaBUSH(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2014
signz:
Wait..... So there were rumours that Igbos masterminded the Dec 10 bombing

Now this is funny cheesy
Guy no myn dem. dem jus dey try desperately to safe face.
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Vikky014(f): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

I know fools like u always get orgasm anytime harm is done to igbos, I wont b surprise if d rumour originated from hate filled bastards like u.

Anyway no need for long sermon, Let those goats in Kano touch any igbo there, We know How We plank the cows in onitsha aswell, tit for tat.

Foolish animals lugard lumped us together with
lol.dnt mind d Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Francis5: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
vedd:

There they go again like a sheep heading for the slaughter.

Very predictable.

I pity you!

You are very foolish for hoping igbos will support you, as empty headed as you are.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Are NL ibos mad or what? Did that vedd guy attach odua to his name or is he the alafin of oyo for you imbeciles to attack yoruba people on this thread?
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by EMANY01(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
whitecat2:
That few Yoruba and other tribes got caught in the mess doesn't mean they were targeted, they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Ibos are the real and only target for the daggars this time, and will be taken care of accordingly. Ibos can't say "toro". It was used in the past and can still be used to know who is ibo.
When you plant a bomb in someone else's town, you will surely get what's coming to you. Ibos must be cut to size and restricted to their evil forest.
Where did we go wrong for ibos to call Yoruba out? Ibos of all peoples, the natural slaves. Economic refugees and pests who have no sense of belonging.
This time, not a single ibo should be allowed among humans. All ibos should be wiped out, and the shaky niger bridge pulled down so no ibo will be able to cross back into the west and north they hate so much but can't stay away from let their kind remain in their land.

Like I told one obviously rabid anti-Ibo bigot on a different threads,I feel deep urge to insult you both I feel like calling you *********s but I will let the better man in me prevail. I am from delta state but I consider myself practically ibo having spent a part of my life relating with them although not within the south east .You saying that "Ibos are the real and only target for the daggars this time ” is the most dishonest statement I dare say you have ever uttered in nairaland and I don’t care to go through you post history.
I was not around during the period of the civil war or the immediate years that followed so everything I know about the civil war is what I learnt from documented history and opinions as well as what I was told by my Elders (parents uncles renown historians and the like) so I won’t dwell on the issues of the civil war. I was born and raised in kano and for the first eighteen to twenty years of my life its been a continuously evolving series of near death experiences for me my family and millions upon millions of others in the North (read core north).
Beginning from the Mai-Tasine crisis in kano, (which I barely survived as a toddler on my mother’s back at mai ‘yanka market ) which killed some eight hundred people , the Reinhardt Bonke riots in kano which killed about one thousand five hundred people( this happened to coincide with my first common entrance examination, went to the school to write the test and returned some four hours later seeing decapitated , disemboweled ,impaled and burnt dead bodies on the way home how I made it home is another story), the pork riots in Bauchi, riots in maidugry , kaduna , katsina, not forgetting the average three or so riots a year which happened all over the north during “STRONGMAN” OBJ’s tenure 1999-2007, [/i]the first of which occurred in OCTOBER 1999..
The most recent “incident” before the mutation of the players in these acts to what we now know as “BOKO HARAM”
You have to note that from the beginning of Nigeria there has been a devious predilection by the government, mostly controlled by the core north, to seriously understate casualty figures of those killed and those affected in these sectarian crises. The rule of the thumb is to add a zero( or two in the event of a very serious and widespread crisis case in point ;the pogroms of 1966 and the Reinhardt Bonke riots in 1991) to the stated numbers of the dead and injured to come to a more correct reckoning of the numbers of casualties.
[i]
The common thread through all of these sectarian crises ,was /is,
GENERAL TARGETS : anyone non-muslim and non core-north,
MAJOR TARGETS: anyone identified as ibo or who is unfortunate enough to look ibo.
My point ? The pogroms of 1966 which were obviously targeted at the ibos also had a lot of non Ibo victims although a disproportionate number were ibos but the pogroms in the north ever since then have been "equal opportunity events, you may deny that to your hearts content,it will not change anything
You may want to deny, the fact of my assertions but your denials ,no matter how much logic and eloquence you pour into it : does not resurrect the dead, does not remove the memory of those lost ,does not comfort the families of those whose loved once simply disappeared after the riots never to be heard from or heard of again, it does not regrow the limbs of those who barely escaped with their lives but lost limb In the process neither does it remove the physical (not to speak of the mental) scars of those who sustained injuries but managed to live. Your denials does not renovate the houses/homes of those who were made homeless because their homes were burnt down/destroyed and it certainly does not refund or insure those who lost their life’s work/ businesses to marauders and had to start all over again, your denials will not help those who survived all of these, but lost their lives to heart attack and anxiety as a result of any number of the situations listed above and it will not remove from the memories of southeasterners and southerners’ in general who may never have spent a day in the north but were witnesses to the tales of woe told by the survivors who scrambled down home , most with only the cloths on their back and partakers in the burials of the bodies that were found and returned home as well as burials for those who were known to be dead but their bodies were never retrieved. Chew on that before you spew more feasis on this thread.

babyosisi:

Not funny o
They won't tell you how many Igbos have been slaughtered since the rumor

I hope those "enlightened" southerners and specifically ibos,know that for all their pseudo intellectual stand in the opposite side of their people(that is if indeed they are Ibo) you dare not go to the core north and assume you are immune to the treatment that awaits you at the hands if marauders whenever any of their many and repetitive sectarian violence occurs.Mnbe ogar por ginwa ge so zo.
The campaign to neutralize the southern and Ibo vote in the core not is in full blast.
You guys are here talking "democracy" vote GEJ out and vote another in, lets show the power of our votes.The north has been working for the past four years plus to get power by any and every means necessary, when they do this whole our vote is our power thing will vanish before your very eyes.You people will find it easier to remove Putin from power than remove the northern incumbent regardless of how badly things go(and things sure will go bad).

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by StunningCEO: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Blackvampire:

you are the biggest fool ever do u think northerners dont live in the S.E N S.S.in mass numbers i laugh at your ignorance..

Fighting wars is not a solution to modern life. See USA in Iraq, see Syria, see Congo - war is not solution. We must jaw jaw not war war. Igbos shd try to be more diplomatic not causing trouble dat led to der massacre in d nth whn dey were laughin @ nthers afta Nzeogwu killed their leaders. I love ibos Yoruba Hausa - all Pipul but we must kiaful not to cos trouble.
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Collynzo22: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
EMANY01:

Like I told one obviously rabid anti-Ibo bigot on a different threads,I feel deep urge to insult you both I feel like calling you *********s but I will let the better man in me prevail. I am from delta state but I consider myself practically ibo having spent a part of my life relating with them although not within the south east .You saying that "Ibos are the real and only target for the daggars this time ” is the most dishonest statement I dare say you have ever uttered in nairaland and I don’t care to go through you post history.
I was not around during the period of the civil war or the immediate years that followed so everything I know about the civil war is what I learnt from documented history and opinions as well as what I was told by my Elders (parents uncles renown historians and the like) so I won’t dwell on the issues of the civil war. I was born and raised in kano and for the first eighteen to twenty years of my life its been a continuously evolving series of near death experiences for me my family and millions upon millions of others in the North (read core north).
Beginning from the Mai-Tasine crisis in kano, (which I barely survived as a toddler on my mother’s back at mai ‘yanka market ) which killed some eight hundred people , the Reinhardt Bonke riots in kano which killed about one thousand five hundred people( this happened to coincide with my first common entrance examination, went to the school to write the test and returned some four hours later seeing decapitated , disemboweled ,impaled and burnt dead bodies on the way home how I made it home is another story), the pork riots in Bauchi, riots in maidugry , kaduna , katsina, not forgetting the average three or so riots a year which happened all over the north during “STRONGMAN” OBJ’s tenure 1999-2007, [/i]the first of which occurred in OCTOBER 1999..
The most recent “incident” before the mutation of the players in these acts to what we now know as “BOKO HARAM”
You have to note that from the beginning of Nigeria there has been a devious predilection by the government, mostly controlled by the core north, to seriously understate casualty figures of those killed and those affected in these sectarian crises. The rule of the thumb is to add a zero( or two in the event of a very serious and widespread crisis case in point ;the pogroms of 1966 and the Reinhardt Bonke riots in 1991) to the stated numbers of the dead and injured to come to a more correct reckoning of the numbers of casualties.
[i]
The common thread through all of these sectarian crises ,was /is,
GENERAL TARGETS : anyone non-muslim and non core-north,
MAJOR TARGETS: anyone identified as ibo or who is unfortunate enough to look ibo.
My point ? The pogroms of 1966 which were obviously targeted at the ibos also had a lot of non Ibo victims although a disproportionate number were ibos but the pogroms in the north ever since then have been "equal opportunity events, you may deny that to your hearts content,it will not change anything
You may want to deny, the fact of my assertions but your denials ,no matter how much logic and eloquence you pour into it : does not resurrect the dead, does not remove the memory of those lost ,does not comfort the families of those whose loved once simply disappeared after the riots never to be heard from or heard of again, it does not regrow the limbs of those who barely escaped with their lives but lost limb In the process neither does it remove the physical (not to speak of the mental) scars of those who sustained injuries but managed to live. Your denials does not renovate the houses/homes of those who were made homeless because their homes were burnt down/destroyed and it certainly does not refund or insure those who lost their life’s work/ businesses to marauders and had to start all over again, your denials will not help those who survived all of these, but lost their lives to heart attack and anxiety as a result of any number of the situations listed above and it will not remove from the memories of southeasterners and southerners’ in general who may never have spent a day in the north but were witnesses to the tales of woe told by the survivors who scrambled down home , most with only the cloths on their back and partakers in the burials of the bodies that were found and returned home as well as burials for those who were known to be dead but their bodies were never retrieved. Chew on that before you spew more feasis on this thread.

I hope those "enlightened" southerners and specifically ibos,know that for all their pseudo intellectual stand in the opposite side of their people(that is if indeed they are Ibo) you dare not go to the core north and assume you are immune to the treatment that awaits you at the hands if marauders whenever any of their many and repetitive sectarian violence occurs.Mnbe ogar por ginwa ge so zo.
The campaign to neutralize the southern and Ibo vote in the core not is in full blast.
You guys are here talking "democracy" vote GEJ out and vote another in, lets show the power of our votes.The north has been working for the past four years plus to get power by any and every means necessary, when they do this whole our vote is our power thing will vanish before your very eyes.You people will find it easier to remove Putin from power than remove the northern incumbent regardless of how badly things go(and things sure will go bad).
Bros you forgot the Denmark cartoon and the Miss world riots.
People were Killed because of a cartoon that was drawn if far away Denmark yet some fake intellectuals want to rewrite history for us.
The truth is that northerners need no reason whatever to kill and that mentality is what brought about boko haram. They have now seen so much blood that they have forgotten how to stage their quarterly riots. When last did you hear of a riot in the north since boko haram came to prominence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SENATE PRESIDENCY: Buhari Makes U-turn, REJECTS Saraki With 3 Technical Knockout / Full Profile Of The Newly Appointed NRC MD-Engr Okhiria / Why Did The Lagos Government Deport Igbos That Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.