Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma (6270 Views)

Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage / Fuji Star "Pasuma" Moves Into A New And Glamorous Crib (house) / How Tonto Dike Was Embarrased In Public Over Burnt Bag (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Samtob4life: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Pasuma whose real name is Wasiu Alabi, is one of the most successful Fuji musician around today. He has been in the industry for 30 years and he has done very well for himself. He has many awards under his belt and has performed at big shows globally. The Fuji artiste who has the dexterity of infusing hip hop music perfectly into his Fuji music has decided to churn out a hip hop album and he has so far released 3 tracks which are enjoying massive airplay. Pasuma’s latest single is a rap song, ‘’Ogede Ti Pon’’ the video of which will be out any time soon.
You have been busy for a while now working on a hip hop album. Tell us what inspired the album?
I got the inspiration from the streets, my fans have been yearning for it. And at the same time, I have been one way or the other doing hip hop music for a long time. I didn’t just start today. I can say I am among the people who started Nigerian hip hop. It is not something that it’s new to me. I just took it upon myself to do it and see what comes out of it and I am convinced it’s going to be a positive result.
Who are the artiste you have worked with?
I have worked with Tiwa Savage, I have done a song with D’Banj too and I am still going to work with Olamide and Reminisce. I will be working with some other stars too. We just recorded seven tracks, we will still record more.
Now that you are tilting more towards the hip hop industry, do you think you will be able to retain your fans who love Fuji music?
It’s not going to affect my fan base. The whole thing is, as an artiste you should be able to diversify, diversity is very important in anything you are doing. They have always known that I can do hip hop, because I have always been infusing it into my Fuji music, which has really helped me to be different from other Fuji musicians. Before now, they have all been yearning for it, they have been asking me when I would drop my hip hop album, and now, my management company AO@21 media and I thought it’s long overdue, we decided to give it to them and the acceptance has been very awesome.
Pasuma as a Fuji artiste and Pasuma as a hip hop act, which do you love most?
I love my Fuji music more. That is where I belong to anytime any day. I am a Fuji musician, but I should be able to do something new. And it is no surprise to a lot of people because we have always been doing the hip hop thing right from when it started. Way back in 1996, you would remember I did ‘’Oya ka keep on rocking, Orobokibo’’ which was sang with a hip hop music group, Remedies. 1996 till now is 18 years, and I believe some of the new artiste making waves today were still in primary school then. So I have always been doing it and I have been doing wonderfully well with it.
So how has the experience been working with these hip hop/pop artistes?
The experience has been wonderful. They all love me and see me as their brother and as their daddy. Like when I met D’Banj, he was like baba Pasuma, I said don’t call me baba, and he was like he has been hearing my music before he even thought of becoming an artiste. So that shows you the respect they have for me.

Source: www.NaijamobileNg.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Zaikon(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2014
OP. Its better u start editing now bfor I change my mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by waleadex(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Op you seem to be a professional journalist because you forced me to read the content with your heading.

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Afrok(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Op where is the embarrassment?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by niffymizzy(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2014
U tried tho
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by BiitchAmMe: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Op wheris de embarrassment

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Haywhymido(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Owk
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by dammiecool(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Afrok:
Op where is the embarrassment?

He called him "baba pasuma" n dat is d embarrassment grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Afrok(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
dammiecool:

haha... If so, Osho Baba, Baba Iyabo, Baba reres and Baba kés should've died of embarrassments cheesy.
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by ped007(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
OP if I catch you ehn...
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by espn(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whoever banned me from making comments or quoting comment in d politics section should un ban me. Now when some of dis mods is bin accused of bin anti progressive they will think someone is just hating on them.
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Oyetboy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
very confusing topic, op u sure say na ur mama born you?
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by IamOpemipo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
grin
Afrok:
haha... If so, Osho Baba, Baba Iyabo, Baba reres and Baba kés should've died of embarrassments cheesy.

grin
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by IamOpemipo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
dammiecool:

grin
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Crocz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Samtob4life is this your way of punishing me?...making me read all that long thing? cry

Why, why evil?

Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by michphenomena(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
GOD have control...this dude(op) is something else..u don't understand the meaning of embarrassment undecided
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by iamrealdeji(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op don dey kolo
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Ziggyzito(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Samtob4life:
Pasuma whose real name is Wasiu Alabi, is one of the most successful Fuji musician around today. He has been in the industry for 30 years and he has done very well for himself. He has many awards under his belt and has performed at big shows globally. The Fuji artiste who has the dexterity of infusing hip hop music perfectly into his Fuji music has decided to churn out a hip hop album and he has so far released 3 tracks which are enjoying massive airplay. Pasuma’s latest single is a rap song, ‘’Ogede Ti Pon’’ the video of which will be out any time soon.
You have been busy for a while now working on a hip hop album. Tell us what inspired the album?
I got the inspiration from the streets, my fans have been yearning for it. And at the same time, I have been one way or the other doing hip hop music for a long time. I didn’t just start today. I can say I am among the people who started Nigerian hip hop. It is not something that it’s new to me. I just took it upon myself to do it and see what comes out of it and I am convinced it’s going to be a positive result.
I have worked with Tiwa Savage, I have done a song with D’Banj too and I am still going to work with Olamide and Reminisce. I will be working with some other stars too. We just recorded seven tracks, we will still record more.
Now that you are tilting more towards the hip hop industry, do you think you will be able to retain your fans who love Fuji music?
It’s not going to affect my fan base. The whole thing is, as an artiste you should be able to diversify, diversity is very important in anything you are doing. They have always known that I can do hip hop, because I have always been infusing it into my Fuji music, which has really helped me to be different from other Fuji musicians. Before now, they have all been yearning for it, they have been asking me when I would drop my hip hop album, and now, my management company AO@21 media and I thought it’s long overdue, we decided to give it to them and the acceptance has been very awesome.
I love my Fuji music more. That is where I belong to anytime any day. I am a Fuji musician, but I should be able to do something new. And it is no surprise to a lot of people because we have always been doing the hip hop thing right from when it started. Way back in 1996, you would remember I did ‘’Oya ka keep on rocking, Orobokibo’’ which was sang with a hip hop music group, Remedies. 1996 till now is 18 years, and I believe some of the new artiste making waves today were still in primary school then. So I have always been doing it and I have been doing wonderfully well with it.
The experience has been wonderful. They all love me and see me as their brother and as their daddy. Like when I met D’Banj, he was like baba Pasuma, I said don’t call me baba, and he was like he has been hearing my music before he even thought of becoming an artiste. So that shows you the respect they have for me.

what's embarrassing there??
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by IEDA: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Samtob4life:

come if I catch u ehnnn,so I jst clicked this for nothing....
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Fkforyou(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
You dey mad.......
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
there is only one name i can call now
thunder! angry
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Jinyjagz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
op ehn
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by PHAYOL81: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
C hw 4 wittngly forced a thread on me.....ok,bt there ris God oooo. cheesy
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by holatin(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
See ow title influenced my clicking.
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by hatux: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
waleadex:
Op you seem to be a professional journalist because you forced me to read the content with your heading.
Seriously!!!
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by kheart(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
i just wish say i fit give d op one hot e-slap
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
lol!!
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
waleadex:
that's what's called OVERBLOWING grin
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by 100Cents: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let him embarrass D'banj back.

Smh
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by roqrules04(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oga nla
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by dhrey: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2014
op you try na
Re: How I Was Embarrased By D'banj - Fuji Star, Pasuma by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2014
waleadex:
this is professional. I fell for his professional touch to dis story.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Shows Off Ample Cleavage In New Birthday Photos / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Banging Body In New Photos / BTS: Charles Okocha Having Sex With A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.