Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,191 members, 7,970,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

Female Secretary Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Secretary Needed Urgently (592 Views)

Vacancy For Post Of A Female Secretary / Female Secretary / Female Secretary Needed At Abule Egba, Lagos State- SSCE Or OND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Secretary Needed Urgently by butangba: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
A construction company situated in Ikeja ,Lagos state urgently requires the service of a female secretary.
REQUIREMENTS
1) The applicant must posses at least OND/DIPLOMA Qualification in secretarial studies
2) Must be between the ages of 23-27 years.
3) Must be very presentable i.e good looking.
4)Must be highly intelligent.
5") Must have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
6) Must be conversant with the use of Microsoft Words.Microsoft Excel will be an added advantage.
7)Must be reside around Ikeja,Ogba,Pen-cinema,Maryland i.e must live so close to Ikeja.
Must have at least 1 year experience as a secretary or Front Desk Officer.

Interested Applicant should forward C.V to sunseteyeballs@yahoo.co.uk
For more information,pls call 08025895878

APPLICATION CLOSES (WEDNESDAY) 17th December 2008.
Recruitment process starts immediately.
Thanks and Good Luck.
Re: Female Secretary Needed Urgently by reed: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
My fellow Nairalanders, I came to Nigeria 3 months ago with the hope of starting business and relocating my family back home. I was totally dis encourage with power failure throughout the whole federation. I spent 2,000 Naira every night to run generator. My fellow where are going in Nigeria? What is our government doing about it. The most annoying part of it is that I got a bill from PHCN every month for the service I did not get.

(1) (Reply)

Gm Of Experiential Marketing Company Needed / Job Vacancy - Marketing Events / Advertising / Media Sector / For free help on US bank account and paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.