Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:49 AM

Christmas: A Reason For Immorality In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas: A Reason For Immorality In Nigeria? (503 Views)

College Of Sex: School Established In Austria To Promote Sexual Immorality; Cost / Teaching Immorality In Schools By Ugochukwu Ejinkeonye / Immorality And The Nigerian Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: A Reason For Immorality In Nigeria? by Rapmoney(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yesterday, being 24th of December (Christmas Eve), I decided to hang out with some few friends in my neighbourhood. I had already told myself that I would not go far from my house as regards this year's Christmas eve because man is not getting younger grin I really needed some quiet time to myself so I could meditate. I never finish my Harp Beer before some of my crazy friends come use dia Reggae take disturb my blues. After much pressuring, I decided to go out with them and see what was happening around the town. I noticed the following:

1. Drunken people everywhere! Some dor stupor sotay dem lie down for ground, dey vomit.
Is this the essence of Christmas? Makes me wonder if truly, the day is not attached to pagan worship as I have read.

2. Married men who secretly lied to their wives that they were going to see one relative or the other, but ended up in beer parlors with girls who are younger than their last child. Today, being 25th, am sure they wore big white flowing agbada and took the front row in church. Uncle Solo, God dey see you o! grin

3. Small girls everywhere! I guess most of these children left home in pretense of going to church. There was one I saw...I nor sure say that girl dor clock 16 sef! See how these kids drank and smoked as if their mouths na exhaust pipes! There were also enough boys around to give them the f**king of their life grin

Seriously speaking, are these the expected things that should go with Christmas celebrations? White man wey introduce Christianity to our naïve people nor dey misbehave during this season. Omo, wetin dey worry us sef? Kilode?

Pls, post your Christmas eve's observations...
Re: Christmas: A Reason For Immorality In Nigeria? by Rapmoney(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wetin dey happen, Nairalanders? Abi una dor go on Xmas holiday?

(1) (Reply)

Sad:driver Kills Bride-to- Be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It?? / Attack On Jonathan: I’m Getting Threat Messages – Rev Fr. Mbaka Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.