Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months (637 Views)

Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget / Tax: Students, Artisans, Traders To Pay 100,150 Nd 200 Thousand In Benue / Senator Andy Uba To Pay 100 Million Naira For Anambra Guber Ticker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
While President Goodluck Jonathan and his families and sycophants are dining and wining as they are enjoying their Christmas celebrations , 100, 000 senior civil servants and their families are starving, because Federal Government failed to pay their salaries since October.
How can this administration be so evil and wicked while pretending to be good to ignorant Nigerians who don't how greedy they are.
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
My brother o
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months by youngice(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Source pls

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months by Flets: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months by cardoso111(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Flets:
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
This
This is sign of th7ngs to come in Nigeria!
Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months by Buttocks: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
22 states are owing civil servants right now, and among those states are APC states. Even Osun state Civil servants haven't been paid since October.
I hope you don't use this news to shamelessly fetch political points.

Read it here: "Bleak Christmas for Civil Servants in Ondo, Oyo, Osun, others...

http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/lastest-news/1405-bleak-christmas-for-civil-servants-ondo-oyo-osun-others-owe-several-month-salaries

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months by Adminisher: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Orikinla:
While President Goodluck Jonathan and his families and sycophants are dining and wining as they are enjoying their Christmas celebrations , 100, 000 senior civil servants and their families are starving, because Federal Government failed to pay their salaries since October.
How can this administration be so evil and wicked while pretending to be good to ignorant Nigerians who don't how greedy they are.

Jona, Jonah, Jona..how many times did I call you?
Pack your bags for Otuoke immediately. You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting. Your minister of finance says it was because of software glitch that the workers have not been paid for three months. What low IQ government does not pay workers around Christmas time with elections in February?. A government led by a fisherman from Otuoke would be that kind of government.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Wants To Buy Another Private Jet For New Year / san / Breaking: Hundreds Of Insurgent Killed As Military Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.