Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Which Of These Course Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Course Is Better? (955 Views)

What Course Is This Man Studying / Drop Your Course And Let See Which Course Is Most Studied / Which Medical Course Is Closest(seconded) To Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Course Is Better? by sheddyboy: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Computer science
maths/computer science
computer engineering. kinda confused on which one to choose.
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by motherlode: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
I don't know it bt will do you a favour by sharing your post! wink cool
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mehn, am a computer science student but the above options are still like a misery am yet to solve. #confused lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by hatux: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
The one you love to do... Don't let anyone choose for you...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by robinicule(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
computer engineering
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by BankManager(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Computer Engineering
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by papirus(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
All the above courses r unique and grt to pursue. However, you must find where your interest lie and pursue it vigorously and not the one with more recommendations.
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by sheddyboy: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
I just want to know the best, because i want to choose one out of the 3. I'm good in maths.
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by QSheba: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
computer engineering
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by Celebrimbor(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
papirus:
All the above courses r unique and grt to pursue. However, you must find where your interest lie and pursue it vigorously and not the one with more recommendations.
this poster has said it all. Stop trying to make a choice by comparing which is better because each of them are distinct. Start by finding out what each of them is all about.
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by Chuukwudi(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2014
In right order of magnitude, I think ;
1. Computer Engineering
2. Maths/Computer Science
3. Computer Science.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by sheddyboy: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Pls ooo. i need your comments so i could decides on the one to choose, i'm registering for jamb today & needed to go for the best out these 3 courses.
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by sheddyboy: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Thanks, for all your contributions, i need more... to draw my conclusion.
Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by ijmbadmission(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2014
I will advise computer science,as its encompasses most other science courses.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Course Is Better? by shegestiga(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2014
bro..look for the meaning of dese courses,what they focus on...i blive they aiint d same..just related...make research on each of dem b4 making a decision ....CHERRIO!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Computer Science / What Is The Color Of The Dress? / What Is The Best Sub-field In Political Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.