Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. (624 Views)

Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston / GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free / 1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yea forget video tutorials! So many prefer to buy,sell or even download video tutorials about web designing!
Its really ok! But can't help a lehman!(New to the industry) I have my reasons, video tutorials about web designing is meant for those who have a slight knowledge/idea about website designing. Not for new comers/beginners.

The truth is this so many will want to sell videos to you claiming it contains, php,mysql,html5,asp.net,javascript,vb,css,c++ .......etc!!

Forget all thos trash! They are not important to you unless you have undergo what I personally call 1 on 1 training with a well acknowledge web designer.

My reasons why I concur to video tutorials for newly beginners are:

1- watching a video, who do you ask the question?
2- video tutorial won't explain all the concept about a single line of code
3- you only do what the video does,at the end you can't come up with your own idea.
4- you can't even think of any other way of handling a web project without that same method you adopted from the video tutorial.
5- after watching video tutorials about some codes, you can't explain the facts and why such codes has to come before another
6- video tutorial won't even have time to tell you that each line of code has its number.
7- do you actually think a well trained developer can share all he knows with you in a single video?
8- you can't compete with someone who was trained, because u weren't. Video tutor only helps u to tackle challenges along the line of developing or designing a web-site.
9- you can't keep the knowledge forever, it will soon be off your brain,just like movies we see in years to come.
10- a developer can't teach you how to use most of the softwares used for designing/developing of a website. Such as dreamweaver,Notpad++,frontpage,fireworks,corel-draw,artister,wamp,xamp,ammps,photoshop,komposar etc... They will only do a tutorial using a particular software!

There are a lot of things you need to be told facial than just watching a video.
Ok. Let's say after designing a single webpage! How do you host it? Or even pay for domain names, talk more of configuring the DNS . Maybe all these won't be in the so-called video tutorials. Because the seller will be expecting you to buy another video from him, or give him a call back in the future. I doubt if there is anybody who has come this far with just video tutorial without the help of anybody assisting he/she. Be it online or face2face!

I'm using this holiday period. To announce my one on One tutorials. To who so ever is interested in learning how to design a website! Forget your location it won't be a barrier. We have a lot of web designers here in Nairaland that can make out time to tutor u on web design face to face!

But if you are in ABIA, IMO, ENUGU, ANAMBRA, ONITSHA, PHCITY, EBONYI, UYO. I can teach you web design faceToface!

Please webmasters you can mention the areas and location you cover should incase anybody from that location needs your service. And don't forget to drop your contacts along. Mine are as follows:

Whatsapp/Call :: 08039710459
BBM::21CB6207

Thanks!

Re: Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. by Webhost(m): 5:03am On Dec 26, 2014
I got your point. Thanks; only that your grammar needs finetuning.
Re: Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Webhost:
I got your point. Thanks; only that your grammar needs finetuning.

Yea!bor these is the best way one can learn how to design a website and a blog! Without much difficulties. Eheeeen! What is wrong with my grammar? Too legit or poor? .waiting...........

(1) (Reply)

Where Can L Learn Web Hosting & Design ? / Any One Using Alternative Advert HERE? / AFFILIATE MARKET Mistake-not Understanding Pay Per Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.