Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,027 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) (4944 Views)

Pigs Run Away From The Word "Bacon" HILARIOUS Video!!! / The Word WAHALA!! Is It A Yoruba,hausa Or An Ibo Word? / Nigerian Dogs(origin Of The Word Nkita?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
spenchuks:

so what do u want to do about it now

Well, my bf told me to ignore them because we are moving out very soon hopefully by January

Opslag:

Don'tchyu think that culd jeopardise the level of security he's got for ur marriage?

Nope. . . Besides, he has always told me about his naa like how the Canadian girl show her naked body to him on webcam and all this really weird things going on undecided
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2008
i like the level of trust u have for each other grin
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2008
Yea!same here,thats all u nid and a lil bit of love to spice it up.kip it up gurl.
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2008
spenchuks:

i like the level of trust u have for each other grin
Opslag:

Yea!same here,thats all u nid and a little bit of love to spice it up.kip it up gurl.

Thank you jare. I just dont find why should I not trust him. . . Thats why am not really bothered about his stuff. Even if his diary is there, am not bothered to check it, Its plain rude. Just would want him to do the same for me
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
Wow!now u making me wish.
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2008
guyman, stop wishing. face reality cool
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2008
Opslag, making you wish of wetin?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2008
Never mind dear.
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
Answer jor since I go answer all your questions sad
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2008
wishing to occupy the apartment grin
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
Who? And which apartment?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2008
the Labuan apartment
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
Aite,wishing my miss was just like you.
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by D1KeleVra(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
She gets pissy pissy everytime right?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by mykali(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by darequam(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2008
I got money
hi guys whats cooking
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
spenchuks:

the Labuan apartment

The KL Apartment you mean? If you move in there, peace will nevr be at your side anymore. Im living with bunch of Monkeys. , .

Opslag:

Aite,wishing my miss was just like you.

Ops, U dont know me that well sha. I have my flauss too. Alot of em and I dont think guys would like a tomboy like me naa.

My advise to you is that actually your gf is fine. Whatever you want her to be, you bring her to that direction but do expect her to change you too because it takes two hands to clap. Example, you want her to do the housework and she does not so you start doing the housework and start showing her that its important to do the housework but also you must contribute alot. Always tell her that theres love in sharing grin

The truth hurts but its good to be honest with your partner and you both must be able to accept each other's statement cause thats what relationships are for. If you dont agree, thats where a healthy debate is brought up but always allow each other to talk.

Na waaa ooo. . . Pele. Am out of opic. . . embarassed

D1KeleVra:

She gets pissy pissy everytime right?

The nagging ones are th worse sad

mykali:

Michael, confuse abi? grin

darequam:

I got money
hi guys whats cooking

The rat soup is cooking grin
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by darequam(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2008
I got money
@gabby
bosi gbangba ka jo
bosi koro ka fo
bosi gbangba ka jo
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 1:12am On Dec 15, 2008
Uhm. . . pele ooo but I no sabi that language jor. Explanation abeg
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ops, U don't know me that well sha. I have my flauss too. Alot of em and I don't think guys would like a tomboy like me naa.

My advise to you is that actually your girlfriend is fine. Whatever you want her to be, you bring her to that direction but do expect her to change you too because it takes two hands to clap. Example, you want her to do the housework and she does not so you start doing the housework and start showing her that its important to do the housework but also you must contribute alot. Always tell her that theres love in sharing grin

The truth hurts but its good to be honest with your partner and you both must be able to accept each other's statement cause thats what relationships are for. If you don't agree, thats where a healthy debate is brought up but always allow each ot

thanks darling,i'mma give it a try.just hope we wont be having our usual nagging allnight.o talk.

Na waaa ooo. . . Pele. Am out of opic. . . embarassed

The nagging ones are th worse sad

Michael, confuse abi? grin

The rat soup is cooking grin
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2008
When a person really loves someone, that person should be able to understand the other person naa
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by just2nice(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2008
Hmm.Relationship counsellor cheesy
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by sima(f): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2008
undecided
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by tytylayor: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2008
am ok
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by romsky: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2008
i nid a big sigh
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2008
cheesy love doctress  cheesy

romade:

i nid a big sigh

then stop @ the next bus stop and be happy ur home grin
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2008
Where and who?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by romsky: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2008
abeg na from which tree dat dayo fall from small pikin lyk u don dey dey take shakpe abi
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2008
romade:

abeg na from which tree that dayo fall from small pikin like u don dey dey take shakpe abi

heys! stop that! wetin u know shakpe be? big man like u. . . for ur info i fell from the tree Charles Darwin was sittin beneath, u apple head.
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by clemcykul(f): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2008
apple head indeed

*grins*
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by romsky: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2008
Clem dont make me regret payin ur bail bond

dayo i tink u nid to write ur ssce by urself huh
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by D1KeleVra(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2008
ok Prof. Newton. but maybe in 2010. i never start to dey prepare yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Examples Of Hypocrisy? / Xmas Text Msgs / Annoying Male Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.