Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,563 members, 7,975,216 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Given Up For A Dream...lanre Tips - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Given Up For A Dream...lanre Tips (495 Views)

A Dream To Kill My Father {a Short Story}. / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / An Intro Into A Novel "a One Night Stand" By Lanre Malik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Given Up For A Dream...lanre Tips by Treasure2014(f): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
In a clearer undstanding i wish i cud love n set my heart to be loved,i was in my blue mood n stuctured n taken away by imagination as i've already vowed to kiss dating goodbye.....kasim came up in the evening and gave me a hot kiss on my cheeks...to me it was an unexpected action,i frowned up n put up a fake smile atleast to justify my peace,kasim looked at me with a smile and i believe i love him so much but i wonder how much i do....u don't seem to love me do you?kasim asked me...i puzzled up my thought and managed my words with him''yea i love you so much but i av a dream i wish to workhard for to get if i shld continue with you kissing my lips and taking me sensational i will never achieve those dreams'" i said boldly to him,he looked at me speechless,i have no other option than to leave him n same to him,because he wanted a full relationship that will av him kiss n touch me sensationally,but that could cause me my future u know...i cried for him like a dead man but my reason of letting go which is my future gave me consolations that hard work n concentration can give me a man that will respect me for who i am because@20 years of age i've got better future ahead of me to fix up....though i love n cherished kasim but not to the detriment of my own future i believe if he truly loves me he will respect my wish but contrary to my wish 2weeks later kasim got himself another girl friend to me it was painful because i loved him but i encouraged my self with the dreams i av...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Being Wicked On Weekends Episode 7 / Lovely Artistic Pix / Art Is Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.