Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,566 members, 7,901,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? (572 Views)

Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu / Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible / My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by johhnnie(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2014
With all the gimmicks in APC and the attendant abracadabra, I wonder the strange bed fellows that can be likened to intimate strangers relationship. All I see is my dear GMB being used as a pawn by the real power brokers within the APC. I may be wrong though. Let'sput on our ppolitical binoculars and X - ray the personalities in APC that are brokering GMB candidature. Nigerians need to be wise PDP candidate may be clueless as we are made to believe but at this moment of our great country, even if GMB is the only hope, I call to question the personalities behind his mandate. If they were to be fair without any ulterior motive, Amaechi or adams oshiomole or at worst case scenario rochas okorocha should have been given the VP slot and not the Prof. The prof. to me is tinubu s joker to control the Presidency just in case whether by a way of natural death or otherwise of GMB, the jagaban will walk in like a maestro. Just like Abacha walked in on baba jeje without lifting a finger.
Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by emmasege: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2014
North never learns their lesson. It'll take the grace of God for buhari to survive the rigours of that office, if he MIRACULOUSLY wins d election.

(1) (Reply)

Shall The Might Captives Be Delivered In 2015? / Northren Nigeria Are Ungrateful Parasites. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.