Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed (2957 Views)

How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Odeku(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2006
I hate senseless killing, and that is what is happening in Nigeria now, if only this Hausa general manage the funds good, we will be in good shape now
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by dennylove(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2006
The other time, FUNSO WILLIAM was assassinated, now,Dr Daramola a Governorship aspirant in Ekiti killed again.  can somebody tell me what is going on in PDP cabinet?well,we pray it should be for the GOOD of this nation.WHO CAN THE NEXT BE?
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Odeku(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2006
Greed and determination to get to the seat at all level. greed supperces family values in Nigeria now i see. and that is why people like IBB and BUHARI, and SHAGARI still want to RUle.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by mummyakin: 2:04am On Aug 16, 2006
i want to win the 5million ekiti-state governor decided to give he/she that knows how late darmola died, i asked God who killed him and he told me it is the hausas (i.e nothernern).they are doing the pranks so they can rule us forever no matter how igbo and yoruba try, so lets dont give them chance if we dont really want to.i can ask God who is to die next and he will tell me.my number is 08054526137,,,,my name is nairaland, so i need money badly but i can't involve in crime cos of money.thanks sir.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by tomi29: 3:49am On Aug 16, 2006
Hmm! Another one is dead and no hope of finding the killers. May God have mercy on Nigeria - too many lives wasted and so much blood on her hands. What else can we say, no matter how much we scream and shout that wouldn't stop them. But should that keep us silent - absolutely no. PLEASE STOP THE KILLINGS.
May their souls rest in peace - Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams, Ayo Daramola and many that have been killed in the name of politics even the unknown souls.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by otolorin(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2006
well
after the prayers n the wishes for a better nigeria - i got sumtin to do!
u no what it is? - i'm countin!

PDP - [center]2007 polls in view - 1, 2 blankets missing  -  and still counting, most likely![/center]
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Odeku(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2006
BABANGIDA and his entourage should be bann before we suffer another dictatorship in Nigeria
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by Greycells(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2006
undecided hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by bobotee(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2006
THE BIG QUESTION IS WHO IS NEXT?
I know nobody will be arrested for killing that man.
What remains now is to kill people like goat?
IT IS QUIET UNFORTUNATE
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by andor(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2006
infact my brother, me i dont kno wat to say concerning politics in nigeria o. can u immagine dats one of the reasons why sometimes i try to see reasons wit some people who make comments like " nigeria not been ripe for democracy yet"
smiley
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by nt4dmasses(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2006
It's un4tunate that lives are wasting all in the name of power. I think man has to resolve to being a leader in his home and should fashi Govt. power. It's the same as a chicken roaming on da streets of A.J City. sad
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by ozobemem(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2006
Kudos to People Deceiving Party, More greece to their Elbow, We are waiting to watch their war film, Let them kill finish and come to rule with their blood shell.

They want to be our servant, and they are shelling blood to get the post, so u can see that they don't have anything to offer.

I have only one role to play while they are killing themselves, i will help them to be counting the numbers, now is 2 - 0, let them try and kill more so that they can qualify

PDP, people decieving people , the more u kill, the more chance to rule, carry go jooooooooooooo grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by neelsel(f): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2006
Whenever the masses is controlled by money-sucking, attention-seeking Few, this is was results. Shame on humans for treating each other like this. It high time Africans, not just Nigerians pull their shit together. It grieves me to see how rich this beautiful continent is yet so poor. A change must come.
PS> I was not born in Africa, although I was taught in school that my fore-parents were, so I consider myself African too.
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by jesuseun1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2006
ahead TO 2007,ANOTHER ASPIRANT KILLED.WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO IN NIGERIA.I THINK IT IS HIGH WE START TO PRAY DAILY FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY IN OUR CLOSET,because I KNOW PRAYER CHANGES SITUATIONS FOR BETTER.THIS IS OUR JERUSALEM,THE BIBLE SAYS IN PSALM 122:6 THAT WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM ,THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE.LET US BE ON OUR KNEES AND I KNOW GOD WE MOVES.

IT IS WELL WITH WIT NIGERIA!
Re: Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed by jesuseun1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2006
Ahead OF  2007 ELECTIONS,ANOTHER ASPIRANT KILLED.WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO IN NIGERIA.I THINK IT IS HIGH WE START TO PRAY DAILY FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY  IN OUR CLOSET,because I KNOW PRAYER CHANGES SITUATIONS FOR BETTER.THIS IS OUR JERUSALEM,THE BIBLE SAYS IN PSALM 122:6 THAT WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM ,THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE.LET US BE ON OUR KNEES AND I KNOW GOD WIL MOVE.

IT IS WELL WITH WIT NIGERIA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Carol Night That Broke The Guiness World Book Of Record / Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics / Big Shame About LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.