Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

List Of Professions that thrive on lies - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Professions that thrive on lies (1142 Views)

10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Professions that thrive on lies by Cutest9gerian(m): 3:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Every profession has its requirements but these once require pretty superb liars
1.ACTORS/ACTRESSES:this profession itself involves you living a lie...u can be as poor as a church rat in life..but in a movie..they potray you as a very wealthy fellow,and some scenaros that happen in movies that never happen in real life e.g jackie chan defeating a whole village in a fight,superman flying,spiderman climbing walls..e.t.c
2.LAWYERS:Lawyers are liars...in every case bought to lawyers..dey r always on the side of their client whether guilty or not..dey stay and defend their client whichever way possible and lies are therefore required.
3.Politicians:sometimes nicknamed polithiefians...this once are chronic liars..they can promise you heaven and earth in order to get a political seat but once they make it,u fail to see their promises yield results
4.Musician:this once can lie..most of them Drive only bicycles e.t.c but you hear them singing..i get Bugatti..ferari..most of them are unimaginably Broke but you hear them singing..plenty money and some dont even have a single babe but you hear..Girls everywer..babes everyday e.t.c
Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by Cutest9gerian(m): 3:10am On Dec 26, 2014
5.Footballers:in football..almost every player is a liar...you see them denying fouls..'I didnt touch him' e.t.c'.denying freekicks...stimulating to get penalties in order to win a match.
6.Bloggers:Bloggers try to create controversial topics to gain attention and these require lies.
7.Traders:these once can liee..dey can even tell you their product is 'made in Heaven' in order to get you to buy it.
Feel free to add yours!
Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by lafflaff123(m): 3:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Nigeria Girls:This one's have triple degree's in lies, in short they are LINUS. They will look at you straight in the eyes and tell you that, the old man that just dropped them off is an uncle, only problem is you know all her uncles. They will look you straight in the eyes and tell you they are virgin's,only problem is they have two kids for two different men.

Pastors:God has reserved a special place for this one's in hell. I am not even a BORN AGAIN but the mere fact of Joking with God's name scares me silly. So, i don't get it how they swindle people in his name.

Herbalist:There is no herbalist that has ever told their client that they don't have any problem. Once you meet any one, they start telling you everybody in your family is after your STAR, or have taken your STAR.

Nigeria Police Force:They Kill Innocent people then put AWKA MADE near their corpse and call them ARMU ROBBER, they stop you on the road with your laptop then arrest you and call you a YAHOO boy.

Tu-face Idibia: This one did one commercial for Gold Circle condom one time, only problem is that 2 Baba is the Chairman of SKIN-TO-SKIN Association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by DesChyko: 3:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Medicine? The usual 'You will get better' or 'Everything is fine' even if you're down with AIDS/Cancer combo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by Greyworld: 3:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Our Nigerian Teachers, dey told us d greatest lie of all tym: "You Are The Leaders of Tomorrow".

Fat lie........ Leadersofwhichtomorow?

1 Like

Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by SirHouloo(m): 4:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Nairalanders, most especially travelling section. Person wey rejoice say he collect UK visa today fit dey ask of the procedure for applying for SA visa 2mao.
Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by golor(m): 4:21am On Dec 26, 2014
DesChyko:
Medicine? The usual 'You will get better' or 'Everything is fine' even if you're down with AIDS/Cancer combo.

dat is wat d profession hold,even if they can't cure ur sickness,they give care.my broda wat u see them doin is not lie but to comfort and give u courage to move on wit life....i call it CARE nt LIE,op i just wish u will redefine the definition of thing in life that u misinterpreted.
Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by golor(m): 4:28am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=Greyworld post=29205111]Our Nigerian Teachers, dey told us d greatest lie of all tym: "You Are The Leaders of Tomorrow".

Op,our teacher's did not tel us any lie,if dat wat u cal teacher tellin lie.remember u must not be a governor nor president b4 becomes a leader,u cn b a leader in ur church choir, ur peer group bt above all which is common is dat u will eventually get married and lead ur family or children.

Fat truth........

1 Like

Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by golor(m): 4:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Even b4 i open d thread i smell lawyers nd politician on d list,but d one way deh pain me pass nah wen an old footballer will b claiming 27 as he age.so mikel real age nah 26?footballers abeg mk una fear God.

1 Like

Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by shikshark: 5:11am On Dec 26, 2014
u forgot mechanics, bricklayers, okada riders for east, tailors and otigba pple

1 Like

Re: List Of Professions that thrive on lies by Ezedon(m): 6:02am On Dec 26, 2014
Guys lie to win the heart of material girls, but girls are greatest liars of all time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fastest And Cheapest Way To Own A Personal Blog / Meet Officer Kafayat Omolara Training To Be Nigeria's First Fast Jet Pilot / Error Of Date Of Birth On First School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.