Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,249 members, 7,891,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade (25787 Views)

Nairalander With Gov Fayose During Presentation Of Staff Of Office To Hrh Alasa / I Want To Bless A Nairalander With $100 For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jutah(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op, this Una village masquerade get swag oo! See as the thing pose. Our village masquerade too dey shy..him go just they blush when him see camera. If you see am again, abeg hail am for me

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Matrix101(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
this is hilarious. a masquerade with hands exposed? seems like a guy with patterned wrappers and a wooden mask to me.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
jeflexy:
The masquerade came around yesterday, so i begged it for a shot and i also gave it some money....
U can post pixs of ur village masquerade too..

Most Nigerians r misinformed. Where is the selfie? This is normal photograph not selfie. This one will come and argue with me cos we all have access to NL.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by zubby29(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
dopeJemi:
Which one is the masquerade?
hahaha guy u wicked o,by d way wch kind masquerad dey take picture self,soon e go ask for food

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by lbgr8t1993: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Which of them be the masquerade?

Is it the person on red or the person carrying something,becuz there similarity b/w the both.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Matrix101(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
pls read my blog @ oyesanyamosopefoluwa./2014/12/25/christmas-musings/
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by dollarlander: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
jeflexy:
The masquerade came around yesterday, so i begged it for a shot and i also gave it some money....
U can post pixs of ur village masquerade too..

You had better pray God deliver you from the grip of demon that have possessed you. Though you acted in ignorance but the blood of Jesus will cleanse and deliver you.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Speakdatruth: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
ds yo weed strong o!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Coolcash1: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
Huh? Almost got me. cheesy
Title should read; Two masquerade taking a sefie.

Guy, you are spot on. This is a punch line..Can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:

I can't stop laughing and crying @ the same time.

My belle almost got bursted

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by IamOpemipo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mak una free d guy na..lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by dollarlander: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fraih:
Masquerade indeed,

What village is that

#views picture closely
That's a pot-bellyed guy who threw a wrapper round his body and wore a face-mask.....and u call that ur village masquerade,,,,I fear you o!

I have similar thought.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by ibkgab001: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ota or Sango guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by DeevaB: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hahahaha.....Lmao!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
@Op, You're a handsome boy.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Kingsimmer(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
grin gringringrin lafffff wan kill me dieeeee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by dplomaticVal: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
Nothing wey person nor go see for nairaland.
Tomorrow topic go be: A nairalander is taking selfie while using the toilet

$hur rup. if u create a thread showing a selfie u took while using the toilet, ¶ swear it won't make FP EVEN IF YO POUSSI IS LA©ED WITH GOLD.
so stop hating on one's feat™!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Funny! ......... Erin 'n pami sha
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by doopsy(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mehn people are mean ooo cheesy was having a bad day buh omo I couldnt help laughing and crying at the same time....@op you be fine boy....@masquerade I hail...
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by mayorsho89(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some folks are born masquerade... OP, you try.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Danhumprey:
Don't forget that the OP is in Africa. And you know in Africa,customs,traditions,culture are very important,such that even a masquerade is seen as a celebrity.

Most masquerades are generally known and seen as unfriendly and scary and so if someone is able to get close to a masquerade or even go to the extent of taking a pix,they take that as a big deal. They feel like celebrities!grin
lol! grin, that's the one i know about, i never knew people would wanna even take picture with them
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
which kind mod put this pix for frontpage. Stupid boy stupid masquerade. Is the masquerade a type of celeb to u . SERIOUSLY SMH
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Missyetty(f): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Y u con open ur 32 @ op, u realy resemble d masquerade
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by onyeguy: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Okay na see our own here

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode[b][just passing][/i][/b]][/font] cool
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by gneisss: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
chai....u sef wan take mouth kill this guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Etinosajay(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
jeflexy:

u cant take pictures of some masquerade.... ask ur elders before u spew trash

Taahh let person hia word....we are even seeing d nigga's legs wey u dey call am masquerade....

BTW which village be dat self?
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by handsomefatai(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
;Dso funny.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by adamskutty(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
[center][/center] ;Da
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
Nothing wey person nor go see for nairaland.
Tomorrow topic go be: A nairalander is taking selfie while using the toilet
trust me all this will change nothing.
Topics like this will continue to make front page.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
my village Masquerade in Ogui Eke in Udi LGA Enugu state

-I TOOK IT FROM AFAR TO AVOID THE CANE LASHES

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by fireforfire: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Chaii nigerians are wicked.
see yabbing.
Guy abeg offload dat ur pic, d insult don too much grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The 90th Birthday Of Sòun Of Ogbomosho / Ooni Ogunwusi Described As Re-incarnate Of Oduduwa (photos) / Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.