Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,660 members, 7,965,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigeria Military Xmas Message - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Xmas Message (20137 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Sarhamsyn(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jesus already die for me tongue
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by LastProphet: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
bright007:
well...there have been news of bombing this Christmas, so i thank you guys for being on ground to make sure there is peace.

However, i want to remind the Nigerian army that the big task is ahead...the 2015 general elections.
A 73 year old man has promised blood shed if he loses the election, pls you guys should make sure this man and all his religious terror gang are well taking caring of.

If election is rigged is clearly different from if i lose, why are all jonathanians clueless? So u think gmb is as dumb as ur master gej to go and say he will kill if he dosent win? ONLY JONATHAN can make such a foolish statement, and only mo.rons like u can expect others to believe it
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by holatin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
darediamond:
Holatin, go and do brain tranplant. You seriously need it.
Leave all these foreign words alone. They can not refill your severly damaged brain.
y would u proscribe your drug for me.
Get a life jare
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by darediamond(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
See, you need it badly. Stop twisting.
holatin:
y would u proscribe your drug for me.
Get a life jare
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by holatin(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
darediamond:
See, you need it badly. Stop twisting.
talking with fool could makes someone fool.
So I will stop replying you cus I thought I could refer you to a doctor but your case is hopeless
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by darediamond(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Each time you talk you keep showing your brain defection is Real. I still want you to get a brain transplant before it is too late.
Go get it done now man and come on Nairaland with a better well functioning brain.
holatin:
talking with fool could makes someone fool.
So I will stop replying you cus I thought I could refer you to a doctor but your case is hopeless
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by bright007(f): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
LastProphet:

If election is rigged is clearly different from if i lose, why are all jonathanians clueless? So u think gmb is as dumb as ur master gej to go and say he will kill if he dosent win? ONLY JONATHAN can make such a foolish statement, and only mo.rons like u can expect others to believe it
and what is about the insults?.......really says much about who you are....a loser
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Ovaiegbe(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
God bless our soldiers.
......and for all those who have posted prayers and comments about our armed forces, may your prayers be multiplied to you too.
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by 12ema: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
It would have been better if they had said "we are prepared to defend Nigeria's democracy and your collective freedom".
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by axum: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ TILL 2047
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by abbeywasc(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
"the object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his"
please dnt die for us, just make bokoharam die for their confused ideology
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by mencade4: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
duduhemit36:

guy i mature pass ur papa na d reason wey me no go follo u talk bdat
ur papa is a miserable goat....hopeless fool!
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
mencade4:
ur papa is a miserable goat....hopeless fool!

Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
MAY Almighty God restore peace and sanity in troubled parts of the North.

Nigerians vote for leaders with integrity and a zeal to help the ordinary Nigerian citizen.

Think about your children's future.
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
High morale...nice one.Please u guyz should make sure u don't get killed,we love u !!!make sure to kill them all
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by tartar9(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
"the object of
war is not to die for your
country
but in making
the other poor dumb
bastard die for his
country"
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Matty33(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nice one my bros, the president is innocent.
Very nice gesture.
APC wants us to believe Nigerian Army is useless while we know they are at the Battle front trying to defend this territorial space called Nigeria. So many of them have died at the hot fronts.

Kudos to the Nigerian army, your efforts are well appreciated.

All we need at this moment is the cooperation of the northern elements to nip bokoharam in the bud. They need to stop seeing the insurgency as a political tool against the GEJ led FG.

God bless NA, God bless Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by todayguest(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Though tribe, tongue and religion may differ, in brotherhood and unity of purpose all challenges will be surmounted. Long Live, the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Long Live. The Armed forces and the Police.
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Pennywise(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
They are prepared to kill anyone and anything except Boko haram. Therein lies the inherent deceit and dishonesty in their Xmas message. When they are done with court martial, there will be no soldier left to do any fighting any more.
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by babestella: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
LastProphet:

I will refer you to this publication. GEJ will never make such statements. He is not desperate.

Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by brainbox2014(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nice message, though the fella that typed that stuff was under a conditioned air and not under the bloody sun in the north's battle field. Well the dude is only doing his job.
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2014
BRAVO!!!

U SHALL GO AND COLE BACK WITH VICTORY
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by LastProphet: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2014
babestella:

I will refer you to this publication. GEJ will never make such statements. He is not desperate.

There is if in the publication, please do u really believe that an adult humanbeing will come to the public and say he will destroy nigeria if he dosent win? Pls does that sound like what even a secondary school child can say? GMB was angered at the usual pdp rigging which is what the if statement is about. See my brother u really have to research much about buhari which is the main problem all his non-supporters (that are not thieves) have. If bokoharam was his doing now that he is the biggest gej opponent why cant the govt bring out evidence to rope him in? When shagari was ruling there was something worse than bokoharam -maitatsine. So why was there unrest since shagari was northerner? And who finished maitatsine off? It was buhari - pls go and get the facts and dare to contest this. See buhari has NO TIME FOR ANYBODY'S AGENDA WHETHER NORYH OR SOUTH OR ANY NONSENSE. As far as he is concerned he will jail u if u break the law. The criminal he pursued most during his regime was a northerner so much that he arranged for him to be brought back to nigeria in a diplomatic crate like a bag of rice! My guy that man has no single dent
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by LastProphet: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
babestella:

There is if in the publication, please do u really believe that an adult humanbeing will come to the public and say he will destroy nigeria if he dosent win? Pls does that sound like what even a secondary school child can say? GMB was angered at the usual pdp rigging which is what the if statement is about. See my brother u really have to research much about buhari which is the main problem all his non-supporters (that are not thieves) have. If bokoharam was his doing now that he is the biggest gej opponent why cant the govt bring out evidence to rope him in? When shagari was ruling there was something worse than bokoharam -maitatsine. So why was there unrest since shagari was northerner? And who finished maitatsine off? It was buhari - pls go and get the facts and dare to contest this. See buhari has NO TIME FOR ANYBODY'S AGENDA WHETHER NORTH OR SOUTH. As far as he is concerned he will jail u if u break the law. The criminal he pursued most during his regime was a northerner so much that he arranged for him to be brought back to nigeria in a diplomatic crate like a bag of rice! So if he was running northern agenda why are babangida aliyu, ibb, etc scared of his getting there? My guy that man has no single dent
Re: Nigeria Military Xmas Message by clets1000: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
A good wish to Nigerians but the arm force leaders should stop allying with boko haram.Cameroon's millitary strength is rapidly growing and Naiger should be careful.
I keep on wondering why Cameroon fights boko haram more than Niager.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF / Security advisory: Elevated risk of terror attacks in Abuja - US warns citizens / Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.