Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,232 members, 7,974,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Islam Is A False Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is A False Religion (1126 Views)

Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! / Hidden Secret Finally Exposed ( False Religion) / Christainity Is A False Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam Is A False Religion by prettyjennifer(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
In this lecture, I shall be treating just a few of all the reasons why Islam is a false religion. Full article link is available at the end of this lecture.

Contents

1 What is Islam.
2 Who is Allah.
3 Demon possession.
4 Demon possession of Muhammad.
5 Muhammad the divine.
6 Muhammad the guru.
7 Deception is the signature of Satan.
8 The deception of Islam.
9 A tree is judged by it’s fruit.
10 The 5 pillars of demonic Islam.
11 The base allure of Islam.
12 The Qur’an is not perfect.
13 The Qur’an is demon inspired.
14 Only the pretender needs to prove himself.
15 The good news of Grace.

1 WHAT IS ISLAM

The word islam means submission.
Islam is a system of beliefs originated by Muhammad who lived in Arabia from 570 to 633 AD.
Central to this belief system is the claim by Muhammad that he believed the angel Gabriel appeared to him in a cave at Hira situated a few miles from Mecca in the month of Ramadan in 610 AD when he was 40 years of age.
The material from this claim and subsequent numerous repeated appearances of Gabriel to Muhammad revealing the words of Allah was recorded in a 114 chapter document named the Qur’an.
Further material was recorded in the Hadith which is a compilation of witnessed accounts of what Muhammad said during his life after 610 AD. The most authoritative and complete version of the Hadith was compiled by Sahih Bukhari (also known as Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim al-Mughira al-Jafai) who lived some 200 years after the death of Muhammad.
Muhammad’s first vision involved the presence of what Muhammad thought was the angel Gabriel pressing him three times and on each release, commanding him to read. After which the angel said,
“Read in the name of your Lord. Who creates.
He created man from a clot.
Read, by your most generous Lord.
Who taught by the pen.
He taught man what he did not know.”
(Sura 96, verses 1-5 of Al-Qur’an)

Subsequently, Muhammad reported another vision. He saw what he thought was the same angel who appeared to him in the cave at Hira, sitting on a chair between the earth and the sky. He was terrified and returned home and told Khadija, his first wife, “Wrap me” After which, he claimed that Allah revealed to him the following verses of the Qur’an:
“O Enrobed one.
Arise and warn.
Glorify your Lord.
And purify your garments.
And abandon abomination.”
(Sura 74, verses 1-5 of Al-Qur’an)
I believe Muhammad sincerely believed that he actually saw the angel Gabriel. However, I believe that the angel was not Gabriel. I believe the angel was a demon, probably Satan himself.
I believe Muhammad was deceived by a demon who subsequently possessed his mind, changed him and made use of him to deceive mankind into worshipping a pagan idol named Allah in place of the one true God of Abraham called El ( El-Elyon, Elohim).

2 WHO IS ALLAH

Some 3000 years BC, in the Tigris and Euphrates river basin, there was an ancient civilization called Sumer, with its people called Sumerians.
From archaeological findings of cuneiform engravings, there was a pagan idol named Lil. The name was subsequently modified to Enlil as well as Ramman-ilani.
This Ramman idol was transported via trade routes to India to become the Brahman of Vedic literature, subsequently forming the Hindu religion.
The pagan idol remaining in the land of origin became known as Baal of Babylon. By trade route spread, this pagan idol became arabicised into the name Al-ilah. Al-ilah also had a consort pagan idol named Al-ilat.
With time, Al-ilah became shortened to Al-lah and then Allah.
The name Allah became known as the generic name for god.
The consort Al-ilat became known as Al-lat. Al-lat is one of the pagan idols found in the Ka’bah shrine in Mecca referred to in the Satanic verses of Sura 53 of the Qur’an.
Al-ilah was the Babylonian moon god whose symbol was the crescent moon. Hence Islam uses the crescent moon as it's symbol. The crescent moon adorns every place where Allah is worshipped.
Hence the name Allah is not the same name used by Abraham for God which should be El. Even the name of Abraham’s son from Hagar is named after El as Ishma-el. Ishmael is purportedly the original father of the Arabs.
I believe Satan’s deception is in hijacking the ‘one god’ concept of Judaism and Christianity with the use of the name Allah as the ‘one god’ rather than the genuine name El. This deception is rendered more persuasive by using the simplistic one entity Allah rather than the three entity Holy Trinity concept of Christianity.

3 DEMON POSSESSION

Hindu yogis and Buddhist monks have been reported to spend long solitary periods of meditation in caves. I believe during these yogic meditations, the individual empties himself of all worldly thoughts and preoccupations.
In this blank state, the individual becomes susceptible to a demon entering his mind, spiritually deceiving him and taking over control of his spirit.
Demons are spirits. I believe they are fallen angels, chief among whom is Satan. Once a demon possesses an individual, the individual becomes the demon’s slave. The demon will alter the individual’s beliefs and consequently his attitude and behavior.
The demon possessed individual will almost invariably manifest the signature of Satan which is deception.

4 DEMON POSSESSION OF MUHAMMED

Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by a devil:
‘Anas reported that Gabriel appeared before the Apostle of Allah (Muhammad), while he was playing with some boys. Gabriel took him, laid him down, pierced his heart, and took out a clot of blood. Then he said, “This is the portion of you possessed of a devil.” Next, he washed it in a gold cup with water from the well Zamzam. Thereafter sewed him up and took him back to where he found him…’ (Attended by Muslim. Al-Hadis, Volume 4 page 367)
Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by Satan at one time:
‘Have you, then, seen Al-Lat and Al-Uzza?
And Manat, the third one, the other?
These are exalted females (sublime ones),
Mounting nearer and nearer to Allah
And truly their intercession may be expected.
( Al-Qur’an, Sura 53 verse19-20, and the Satanic verses in bold letters)
The Satanic verses were present in the original version of the Qur’an when Muhammad was trying to woo the Meccans who believed in many gods including the pagan idols Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat.
Later on, when he was in a more commanding position, he conveniently edited out these embarrassing verses, admitting that they were inspired in him by Satan.
“We have not sent a messenger or prophet before you but when he recited, the Devil would intrude into his recitation. (Al-Qur’an. Sura 22 verse 53)
Muhammad admitted that he had a Jinn (demon) up his nose.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 4, Book 54, No.516)
Muhammed said that bad dreams are from Satan.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 4, Book 54, No. 513)
Muhammad had his own resident demon, the one-eyed Dajjal.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 3, page 803)

5 MUHAMMAD THE DIVINE

Muhammad exalted himself to be part of the Islamic godhead when he referred to Allah in the plural form:
‘So turn away from him who has given up Our mention and only desires the patient life.’
(Al-Qur’an. Sura 53, verse 29)
Muhammad claimed that he was the truth, a claim that only deity can claim.
‘Abu Qatada reported that the Messenger of Allah said,
“Whoever has seen me has indeed seen the truth” Agreed.
(Al-Hadis, Volume 2, page 102)
Compare this with what Jesus said in John 14:6
“I am the way, the truth and the life:
no man comes to the Father but by me
Muhammad also exalted himself as perfect and never in error.
‘By the star when it goes down,
Your Company has not gone astray nor erred,
(Al-Qur’an. Sura 53, verse 1-2)
The deification of Muhammad is also contained in the Hadith.
‘Abu Hurairah reported from the Holy Prophet who said,
“Verrily, I am a mercy that has been raised up”
Attested by Darimi and Rahaqi.
Even a stone was claimed by Muhammad to greet him.
Jabber-b-Samorah reported that the Apostle of Allah said:
“Verrily I know certainly of a stone at Mecca
which used to greet me before prophethood.
Surely I recognize it even now”
Attested by Muslim.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 4, page 367-368)
Compare this with what Jesus said in Luke, Chapter 19, verse 40:
“I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.”
The deity of Muhammad is reinforced by the Egyptian mystic Darimi who claimed that Muhammad was already in existence before the creation of Adam.
‘Darimi reported that the Messenger of Allah said,
“The first light which Allah created was my light.”
When Adam got to heaven, he found Muhammad’s name on Allah’s throne and engraved everywhere.
Adam asked, “Who then is this Muhammad?”
Allah answered. “He is your descendent, and but for him, I should not have created you.”
Allah rebuked Adam for not praying to Muhammad.’
Darimi also reported,
“All of creation was made of the substance of Muhammad”

6 MUHAMMAD THE GURU

A guru is a man who claims divine commission. His actions reveal that his objective is to gather a following of people who are totally beholden to him for every detail of how life should be lived. He exalts himself and keeps his god mysterious, distant and unknowable, encouraging his followers to come to himself for direction.
The guru system is well established in Hindu beliefs and practices. A yogi first exalts his own teacher, even to the extent of a deity so that he himself role-models to his followers to exalt him and venerate every word that proceeds from his mouth and venerate the very ground that he has walked upon.
The exaltation of Muhammad into a guru is reflected in his sweat being described as fragrant (Al-Hadis. Volume 4, page 337), and that he was more beautiful than the moon ( Al-Hadis. Volume 4, page 339).
The veneration given to the sayings of Muhammad in the Hadith is typical of the guru archetype.
By exalting himself as perfect, Muhammad sets the stage for his followers to venerate him. (Al-Hadis, Volume 4, Page 316, 323 and 328)
One of the methods gurus use to control his followers is the use of repetitive ritual movements and chanting of words of obeisance to his deity.
This is typified in the Salat, the five times a day ritualistic prostration and chanting of praises to Allah while facing toward the Ka’ba in Mecca.

For lack of space, the full lecture cannot be posted here. READ FULL LECTURE HERE>>> http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/why-islam-and-islamic-belief-are-false.html

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is A False Religion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Islam does not means submission. With the first statement u av failed, I dont even care to read d rest of the article. but as a piece of advice, prepare ur answers if ever u were ask about this religion on the day of reckoning.
May Allah bless u wit d understanding of his words.
Re: Why Islam Is A False Religion by acenazt: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
No Religion is Real.
Re: Why Islam Is A False Religion by ritababe(f): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Why Islam Is A False Religion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
prettyjennifer:
In this lecture, I shall be treating just a few of all the reasons why Islam is a false religion. Full article link is available at the end of this lecture.

Contents

1 What is Islam.
2 Who is Allah.
3 Demon possession.
4 Demon possession of Muhammad.
5 Muhammad the divine.
6 Muhammad the guru.
7 Deception is the signature of Satan.
8 The deception of Islam.
9 A tree is judged by it’s fruit.
10 The 5 pillars of demonic Islam.
11 The base allure of Islam.
12 The Qur’an is not perfect.
13 The Qur’an is demon inspired.
14 Only the pretender needs to prove himself.
15 The good news of Grace.

1 WHAT IS ISLAM

The word islam means submission.
Islam is a system of beliefs originated by Muhammad who lived in Arabia from 570 to 633 AD.
Central to this belief system is the claim by Muhammad that he believed the angel Gabriel appeared to him in a cave at Hira situated a few miles from Mecca in the month of Ramadan in 610 AD when he was 40 years of age.
The material from this claim and subsequent numerous repeated appearances of Gabriel to Muhammad revealing the words of Allah was recorded in a 114 chapter document named the Qur’an.
Further material was recorded in the Hadith which is a compilation of witnessed accounts of what Muhammad said during his life after 610 AD. The most authoritative and complete version of the Hadith was compiled by Sahih Bukhari (also known as Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim al-Mughira al-Jafai) who lived some 200 years after the death of Muhammad.
Muhammad’s first vision involved the presence of what Muhammad thought was the angel Gabriel pressing him three times and on each release, commanding him to read. After which the angel said,
“Read in the name of your Lord. Who creates.
He created man from a clot.
Read, by your most generous Lord.
Who taught by the pen.
He taught man what he did not know.”
(Sura 96, verses 1-5 of Al-Qur’an)

Subsequently, Muhammad reported another vision. He saw what he thought was the same angel who appeared to him in the cave at Hira, sitting on a chair between the earth and the sky. He was terrified and returned home and told Khadija, his first wife, “Wrap me” After which, he claimed that Allah revealed to him the following verses of the Qur’an:
“O Enrobed one.
Arise and warn.
Glorify your Lord.
And purify your garments.
And abandon abomination.”
(Sura 74, verses 1-5 of Al-Qur’an)
I believe Muhammad sincerely believed that he actually saw the angel Gabriel. However, I believe that the angel was not Gabriel. I believe the angel was a demon, probably Satan himself.
I believe Muhammad was deceived by a demon who subsequently possessed his mind, changed him and made use of him to deceive mankind into worshipping a pagan idol named Allah in place of the one true God of Abraham called El ( El-Elyon, Elohim).

2 WHO IS ALLAH

Some 3000 years BC, in the Tigris and Euphrates river basin, there was an ancient civilization called Sumer, with its people called Sumerians.
From archaeological findings of cuneiform engravings, there was a pagan idol named Lil. The name was subsequently modified to Enlil as well as Ramman-ilani.
This Ramman idol was transported via trade routes to India to become the Brahman of Vedic literature, subsequently forming the Hindu religion.
The pagan idol remaining in the land of origin became known as Baal of Babylon. By trade route spread, this pagan idol became arabicised into the name Al-ilah. Al-ilah also had a consort pagan idol named Al-ilat.
With time, Al-ilah became shortened to Al-lah and then Allah.
The name Allah became known as the generic name for god.
The consort Al-ilat became known as Al-lat. Al-lat is one of the pagan idols found in the Ka’bah shrine in Mecca referred to in the Satanic verses of Sura 53 of the Qur’an.
Al-ilah was the Babylonian moon god whose symbol was the crescent moon. Hence Islam uses the crescent moon as it's symbol. The crescent moon adorns every place where Allah is worshipped.
Hence the name Allah is not the same name used by Abraham for God which should be El. Even the name of Abraham’s son from Hagar is named after El as Ishma-el. Ishmael is purportedly the original father of the Arabs.
I believe Satan’s deception is in hijacking the ‘one god’ concept of Judaism and Christianity with the use of the name Allah as the ‘one god’ rather than the genuine name El. This deception is rendered more persuasive by using the simplistic one entity Allah rather than the three entity Holy Trinity concept of Christianity.

3 DEMON POSSESSION

Hindu yogis and Buddhist monks have been reported to spend long solitary periods of meditation in caves. I believe during these yogic meditations, the individual empties himself of all worldly thoughts and preoccupations.
In this blank state, the individual becomes susceptible to a demon entering his mind, spiritually deceiving him and taking over control of his spirit.
Demons are spirits. I believe they are fallen angels, chief among whom is Satan. Once a demon possesses an individual, the individual becomes the demon’s slave. The demon will alter the individual’s beliefs and consequently his attitude and behavior.
The demon possessed individual will almost invariably manifest the signature of Satan which is deception.

4 DEMON POSSESSION OF MUHAMMED

Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by a devil:
‘Anas reported that Gabriel appeared before the Apostle of Allah (Muhammad), while he was playing with some boys. Gabriel took him, laid him down, pierced his heart, and took out a clot of blood. Then he said, “This is the portion of you possessed of a devil.” Next, he washed it in a gold cup with water from the well Zamzam. Thereafter sewed him up and took him back to where he found him…’ (Attended by Muslim. Al-Hadis, Volume 4 page 367)
Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by Satan at one time:
‘Have you, then, seen Al-Lat and Al-Uzza?
And Manat, the third one, the other?
These are exalted females (sublime ones),
Mounting nearer and nearer to Allah
And truly their intercession may be expected.
( Al-Qur’an, Sura 53 verse19-20, and the Satanic verses in bold letters)
The Satanic verses were present in the original version of the Qur’an when Muhammad was trying to woo the Meccans who believed in many gods including the pagan idols Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Manat.
Later on, when he was in a more commanding position, he conveniently edited out these embarrassing verses, admitting that they were inspired in him by Satan.
“We have not sent a messenger or prophet before you but when he recited, the Devil would intrude into his recitation. (Al-Qur’an. Sura 22 verse 53)
Muhammad admitted that he had a Jinn (demon) up his nose.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 4, Book 54, No.516)
Muhammed said that bad dreams are from Satan.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 4, Book 54, No. 513)
Muhammad had his own resident demon, the one-eyed Dajjal.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 3, page 803)

5 MUHAMMAD THE DIVINE

Muhammad exalted himself to be part of the Islamic godhead when he referred to Allah in the plural form:
‘So turn away from him who has given up Our mention and only desires the patient life.’
(Al-Qur’an. Sura 53, verse 29)
Muhammad claimed that he was the truth, a claim that only deity can claim.
‘Abu Qatada reported that the Messenger of Allah said,
“Whoever has seen me has indeed seen the truth” Agreed.
(Al-Hadis, Volume 2, page 102)
Compare this with what Jesus said in John 14:6
“I am the way, the truth and the life:
no man comes to the Father but by me
Muhammad also exalted himself as perfect and never in error.
‘By the star when it goes down,
Your Company has not gone astray nor erred,
(Al-Qur’an. Sura 53, verse 1-2)
The deification of Muhammad is also contained in the Hadith.
‘Abu Hurairah reported from the Holy Prophet who said,
“Verrily, I am a mercy that has been raised up”
Attested by Darimi and Rahaqi.
Even a stone was claimed by Muhammad to greet him.
Jabber-b-Samorah reported that the Apostle of Allah said:
“Verrily I know certainly of a stone at Mecca
which used to greet me before prophethood.
Surely I recognize it even now”
Attested by Muslim.
(Al-Hadis. Volume 4, page 367-368)
Compare this with what Jesus said in Luke, Chapter 19, verse 40:
“I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.”
The deity of Muhammad is reinforced by the Egyptian mystic Darimi who claimed that Muhammad was already in existence before the creation of Adam.
‘Darimi reported that the Messenger of Allah said,
“The first light which Allah created was my light.”
When Adam got to heaven, he found Muhammad’s name on Allah’s throne and engraved everywhere.
Adam asked, “Who then is this Muhammad?”
Allah answered. “He is your descendent, and but for him, I should not have created you.”
Allah rebuked Adam for not praying to Muhammad.’
Darimi also reported,
“All of creation was made of the substance of Muhammad”

6 MUHAMMAD THE GURU

A guru is a man who claims divine commission. His actions reveal that his objective is to gather a following of people who are totally beholden to him for every detail of how life should be lived. He exalts himself and keeps his god mysterious, distant and unknowable, encouraging his followers to come to himself for direction.
The guru system is well established in Hindu beliefs and practices. A yogi first exalts his own teacher, even to the extent of a deity so that he himself role-models to his followers to exalt him and venerate every word that proceeds from his mouth and venerate the very ground that he has walked upon.
The exaltation of Muhammad into a guru is reflected in his sweat being described as fragrant (Al-Hadis. Volume 4, page 337), and that he was more beautiful than the moon ( Al-Hadis. Volume 4, page 339).
The veneration given to the sayings of Muhammad in the Hadith is typical of the guru archetype.
By exalting himself as perfect, Muhammad sets the stage for his followers to venerate him. (Al-Hadis, Volume 4, Page 316, 323 and 328)
One of the methods gurus use to control his followers is the use of repetitive ritual movements and chanting of words of obeisance to his deity.
This is typified in the Salat, the five times a day ritualistic prostration and chanting of praises to Allah while facing toward the Ka’ba in Mecca.

For lack of space, the full lecture cannot be posted here. READ FULL LECTURE HERE>>> http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/why-islam-and-islamic-belief-are-false.html

Jisos! Babe if na you dey your profile pix I'll follow any religion you're following as long as I'm following you. Damn! I'll follow you to hell if need be.
Re: Why Islam Is A False Religion by maajin007(m): 2:01am On Dec 27, 2014
see another lose rabid dog

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed The Thief??? / Meaning Of Salvation / Will You Go To Heaven? How Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.