Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? (1204 Views)

Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle / Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by EOOJ(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na wa ooo...make up don take anoda levels

If I catch ma gal or wife do dis kind tin...

Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by Penboy: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lmao... That should be called "eye fan". I can't lebel that as an eye lash.
On a serious note, most of these makeups are just meant for photoshoot. Hardly would people wear them to functions.

Back to the question: She no fit wear am comot with me oo.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by pweshboi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
See as d girl abinah lady abinah woman b like pepeye with colours...... #nonsense
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by CzarRex: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
choiii ojuju calabar!!! gringringrin
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by EOOJ(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dem say na fashion oooooo.... grin
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
The make up is too much now.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by SingleSearching(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
oju aye (eye service)! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
she is beautifully ugly tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by EOOJ(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
dorlapoh20:
she is beautifully ugly tongue

Very funny grin
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by Richiy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some people will not appreciate what they have. There are 4 blind people in my class o.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=EOOJ post=292209

Very funny grin[/quote]
i lie?
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by oshe11: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
are dey mad or sumtin?
Dey must b mad!
Re: Ladies Can You Do This?guys Would You Let Her Do It? by EOOJ(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=dorlapoh20 post=29221112][/quote]

Make I reserve ma commentgrin

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Styles. / Show Selfie Of Your Perfect Match Dress In #arielperfectmatch Selfie Contest / Boutique Store And Goods For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.