Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,543 members, 7,975,131 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:39 PM

Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost (31765 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor And His Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Worth $300k (Photo) / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by Elxandre(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

You have a brain smaller than a woman's clitorisss. Ronaldo, Lampard and Eto'o are proven world class players earning big and getting advertisement deals all the time. This does not apply to Ideye Brown, he is an average player about to be thrown out of his team. He better use his brain and invest his money wisely and not regret later in life like Amokachi, Celestine Babayaro ...etc.
Your first line is so funny cheesy grin
I wouldn't respond to that anyways, it's moronic!

So because he bought a car, it means he is a wasteful spender?
People work 9-5 jobs earning peanuts( compared to what ideye earns), yet they but range rovers, nobody calls them reckless.

A car or two never makes a man broke since you don't buy them everyday! ( This guy has been playing football for at least 5 years)

He has enough spare money to invest and if he gets broke,
it would be stupid to blame his misfortune on just the single car he bought!

Didnt okocha, kanu buy expensive cars in their playing daus?? Even though they weren't earning much then, they are still very rich till this day!
If you are a bad business man, even if you dont buy any cars, you will still end up broke!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by EagleScribes: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
gidjah:
To be candid,those boys are too extravagant wit spendings,how much is his investment worth?does he even knows what his country is going tru as at today?

That's how they go into oblivion. No investment, no plans, no nothing. And after everything, they will accuse Nigeria of neglect. It's their life though. Let them enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by zeetyzin(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
aristocrazzy:
I remember when we were classmate
huh?...av u started smoking again?
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by 989900: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
@Messrs. Advisors,
If you earn $550 (N100,000)/month, and can afford to buy a N1M car (cash), but you think this kid that earns well over $80,000 (N15m)/month (after tax), same kid that signed for £4m for Sochaux, £7m for Dynamo, and £10m for Albion (which he got cuts from), is way outta line for paying roughly $4,000/month in installments for this 'Ghost'...you're just being hypocritical/ignorant, or both.

If he ever goes bankrupt (which is a possibility...not the reality), it definitely won't be because of this $250k (if it is chassoso/chassis/new) 'Ghost'.

Leave the boy alone! We've all done crazier things @26 (earning even less).

1 Like

Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by lastpage: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
I like Ideye very much, as a footballer so anything l say, should be taken in good faith!

His money is his money so whatever he does with it, is his business.

But "brotherly Love" demands that if "you think" your brother is treading a wrong path, you should DRAW HIS ATTENTION TO IT.
......and that is all l will do ....DRAW HIS ATTENTION TO IT.

If you know him or if he is reading this post himself, l want him to read the article below and just "mind it" going forward!

http://myfirstclasslife.com/15-star-athletes-went-broke/

Lastpage!
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by aspirebig: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
As far as he saves for the raining day.

Cars depreciate fast and are not investment. Last time I checked,he hasn't scored for WB. Osaze started scoring for the club from his first match and they repaid him with bad publicity despite buying him for 2Mpounds,he's a 10Mpounds player,club record fees learning.

Serves WB well. They haven't seen anything.

250kpounds is the neighbourhood of over 60mNaira,imagine fixing that bar in an investment ? Guy enjoy your money but learn from Amokachi them.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by LarryBeryl(m): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Irises:
thumbs up.. There will be more when BUHARI unseats GEJ

BUHARI till 2023
Lol,ode!
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by redsun(m): 3:04am On Dec 28, 2014
British police will be stopping him all the time,thinking he is a drug dealer. Black men are not expected to drive these kind of machines,they say they are for the aristocrats.

Professional European football slot is like winning the lottery,awufu. So why not? I hope he doesn't go bankrupt like David James.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by kaffy4tope(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2014
We use it as Taxis here in Dubai where I live

Next? undecided
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by redsun(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
kaffy4tope:
We use it as Taxis here in Dubai where I live

Next? undecided

It is not about using. It is about understanding the concepts behind it. Man made marvels that keeps the balls rolling. Just images what you can do when you can call create. The power,the independence and the allure.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by FlintGuevara(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=Adewunmi84 post=29238387][/quote] I believe you are capable of penning down a more intelligent comment than the gibberish you just posted above. I only said my mind, why not say yours and move ahead? Must you let everyone know you're a nit-wit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.