Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? (3412 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by V0lv0(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
I really feel for you but the truth is this lady does not love you.

You deserve way better than this and best thing you can do for yourself is try to forget her and move on. It won't be easy but it can be done.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by bondingman: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
She's not into u
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by pak: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
islandbreeze:

Thank You Laimo, I feel so hurt, am just trying to be careful as this could be deadly, there was a time I complained about her only calling when she needs one thing or the other, I caught her cheating but I felt that was not enough to leave her, called her and warned her but when I travelled home and my sigma had problem in 2009, I left the car, even sold it later, I started visiting her with cab as I must get her dinner every night as usual , it was a tough time for me, and I could no longer cope with her bills, we had a big misunderstanding and she left.
I started seeing her on bike as she love eatery so much, she one time invited me to one eatery but I didn't go cos I was not happy with her, but I soon recovered and got another car, was trying to get gas in a filling station and the bike she took that day wanted to get gas too, so my friend called her and she joined us, that was how she followed us home that day and we reconciled , but after she left for law school, I started visiting, sending money and bought all books, buying clothes and never allowed her to be driven by any of those rough commercial drivers, I was always there to take her home with her parent waiting for her at home, I ensured she was posted to a peaceful state but when she went for NYSC she requested I should give her 200k for house rent but I was broke then, she threatened me that a guys was asking out and ready to give her the money, I was dump founded , she started giving me deadline to send the money but I couldn't raise it, so I told her if its all about money, she should just let me be , that was how she started calling, but as was looking for a way out of my financial problem, my uncle in the oil and gas field called me and said I should go for some oil and gas training stuff,..... (Am just heartbroken) I can't type right now.

If I start going offshore now, she will come and start showing me love then, why can't she show me love now? Why is she not calling me now? I love her so much but I hate the way she treated me, I do not want to forgive her.
Clash of interest within myself.
I love her and I hate her
I just don't understand!

I finally get to meet someone worse than me !

Sincerely, based on experience nobody can advice you right now because you are neck deep !

She obviously has control over your emotions, and really we can't say if she loves you or not but one thing is certain - she knows she has you in her palms and is using it to full effects.

Question is - are you willing to deliver yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Vado(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
islandbreeze:

Thank You Laimo, I feel so hurt, am just trying to be careful as this could be deadly, there was a time I complained about her only calling when she needs one thing or the other, I caught her cheating but I felt that was not enough to leave her, called her and warned her but when I travelled home and my sigma had problem in 2009, I left the car, even sold it later, I started visiting her with cab as I must get her dinner every night as usual , it was a tough time for me, and I could no longer cope with her bills, we had a big misunderstanding and she left.
I started seeing her on bike as she love eatery so much, she one time invited me to one eatery but I didn't go cos I was not happy with her, but I soon recovered and got another car, was trying to get gas in a filling station and the bike she took that day wanted to get gas too, so my friend called her and she joined us, that was how she followed us home that day and we reconciled , but after she left for law school, I started visiting, sending money and bought all books, buying clothes and never allowed her to be driven by any of those rough commercial drivers, I was always there to take her home with her parent waiting for her at home, I ensured she was posted to a peaceful state but when she went for NYSC she requested I should give her 200k for house rent but I was broke then, she threatened me that a guys was asking out and ready to give her the money, I was dump founded , she started giving me deadline to send the money but I couldn't raise it, so I told her if its all about money, she should just let me be , that was how she started calling, but as was looking for a way out of my financial problem, my uncle in the oil and gas field called me and said I should go for some oil and gas training stuff,..... (Am just heartbroken) I can't type right now.

If I start going offshore now, she will come and start showing me love then, why can't she show me love now? Why is she not calling me now? I love her so much but I hate the way she treated me, I do not want to forgive her.
I just don't understand!

Dude even though I once had a similar experience with some insensitive chic, I must say that yours is extra pathetic. It's not about being into you or not, shorty just NEVER really loved you and she never will. Going by the stuffs you typed, she's just a bi.tch using you as her wallet. Admit that reality first then you can start working on your depression and getting your groove back. If she can't stay with you during a lil trying period, how will she cope with unforseen marriage challenges.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yes please.
pak:

I finally get to meet someone worse than me !

Sincerely, based on experience nobody can advice you right now because you are neck deep !

She obviously has control over your emotions, and really we can't say if she loves you or not but one thing is certain - she knows she has you in her palms and is using it to full effects.

Question is - are you willing to deliver yourself ?
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
islandbreeze:

I just don't understand!

Please forget this woman as fast as possible. That's the best gift you can give to yourself. Unless you're interested in a miserable and hellish marriage.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by whizqueen(f): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
This life sha... crazy girl - nice guy
Nice girl - crazy guy.
Anyways such is life sha, we just have to learn somethings the hard way.
O.p sorry for the heart break. Ani ri ru e mo angry
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by pak: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
islandbreeze:
Yes please.

I'll be very blunt (though I am not sure you have the will power to follow my advice)

Just walk away - start seeking other relationships and you'll be surprised at what you're missing

Forget about whether she loves you or not, forget about marriage or not - just walk away, walk away with your emotions and senses intact. If she's yours, you guys will find a way back together but if not good for you !

I am fully aware of how difficult this is because I have been there before !

I am a naturally compassionate person and I have a very small circle that I am fiercely loyal to. That was my undoing in the relationship.

I have at a point given half of my earnings to an uncle who was in difficulty because of the role he played in my life when I was much younger.
I have given my car out severally for friends to use when they needed it.
I have borrowed out part of my school fees to help a friend who was in a hole at that time - needless to say, he didn't pay back.

Call me crazy but I naturally derive pleasure and fulfillment in helping ppl out of difficulty.

I naturally carried this same attitude to my first serious relationship - everybody thought I was a 'lost in love' idiot but I was just being myself .....
boy was I taken for granted !!!!!! It was real crazy. It continued for years and we had started discussing marriage until I met with a marriage counselor and she laid the facts bare ! It just stared me in the face that I was being taken for a ride and I summoned all the courage I had to walk away !

Women are complex creatures, you can never tell with them ! Am sorry my relationship made me lose a lot of regard for the feminine folk. I grew up amongst women and I had this equality mindset in my earlier years but sorry, I see differently.

Funny enough, the girl might love you (although sixth sense says she's not) but as long as you are still there, you will remain her fool.

My instinct says you wont take my advice but I'll say it again - TO FREE YOURSELF, WALK AWAY !!!!!!! - DATE OTHER PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2014
islandbreeze:
Yes, countless time , the parent even know me, didn't you read that?
move on bro. She sees you as an ATM and gives you x.xx in return. It seems you don't know that some girls see sex as a commodity.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2014
pak:

I'll be very blunt (though I am not sure you have the will power to follow my advice)

Just walk away - start seeking other relationships and you'll be surprised at what you're missing

Forget about whether she loves you or not, forget about marriage or not - just walk away, walk away with your emotions and senses intact. If she's yours, you guys will find a way back together but if not good for you !

I am fully aware of how difficult this is because I have been there before !

I am a naturally compassionate person and I have a very small circle that I am fiercely loyal to. That was my undoing in the relationship.

I have at a point given half of my earnings to an uncle who was in difficulty because of the role he played in my life when I was much younger.
I have given my car out severally for friends to use when they needed it.
I have borrowed out part of my school fees to help a friend who was in a hole at that time - needless to say, he didn't pay back.

Call me crazy but I naturally derive pleasure and fulfillment in helping ppl out of difficulty.

I naturally carried this same attitude to my first serious relationship - everybody thought I was a 'lost in love' idiot but I was just being myself .....
boy was I taken for granted !!!!!! It was real crazy. It continued for years and we had started discussing marriage until I met with a marriage counselor and she laid the facts bare ! It just stared me in the face that I was being taken for a ride and I summoned all the courage I had to walk away !

Women are complex creatures, you can never tell with them ! Am sorry my relationship made me lose a lot of regard for the feminine folk. I grew up amongst women and I had this equality mindset in my earlier years but sorry, I see differently.

Funny enough, the girl might love you (although sixth sense says she's not) but as long as you are still there, you will remain her fool.

My instinct says you wont take my advice but I'll say it again - TO FREE YOURSELF, WALK AWAY !!!!!!! - DATE OTHER PEOPLE

Apart from money spent, I can't just believe I have wasted time and effort,
I remember when she was writing her final year project with a week left till final submission, I swung into action, rushed into a business centre and library to get enough materials, got the only guy that got A in his project in my graduating set, myself and the guy did her project chapter 1 to 3 that night as she was sleeping, chapter 4 and 5 later and she met up with the deadline scoring B. I was happy been able to achieved that, but believe me, I have not seen the final approved copy of the project till date, just one of those stuffs[quote author=pak so many cases like that!
No problem, am putting all these behind me!
I just don't know why ladies of nowadays don't reason logically.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by pak: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
islandbreeze:

Apart from money spent, I can't just believe I have wasted time and effort,
I remember when she was writing her final year project with a week left till final submission, I swung into action, rushed into a business centre and library to get enough materials, got the only guy that got A in his project in my graduating set, myself and the guy did her project chapter 1 to 3 that night as she was sleeping, chapter 4 and 5 later and she met up with the deadline scoring B. I was happy been able to achieved that, but believe me, I have not seen the final approved copy of the project till date, just one of those stuffs[quote author=pak so many cases like that!
No problem, am putting all these behind me!
I just don't know why ladies of nowadays don't reason logically.

Many might call you a fool for going to that extent.
but for a minute, just imagine that (God forbid) you fell sick shortly after helping her out with her project and she took the same level of care to tend for you, that would have seem to be a beautiful love story.......

So the problem is not the care you showed but the person you showed it to - She is the fool

So lesson learnt, move on and stop casting your pearls before swines !
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by grimandevil: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
let me talk lik NL girls. SIT HER DOWN ND TALK WITH HER tongue
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by redcliff: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
dablazor:
Its simple.. someone else filled your shoes, and its clear she wasn't that into you, or perhaps she is too busy to make contact
or maybe, not to get your hopes up, she is not the calling type.
Its best you talk to her about it.
you can never be toooooo busy for someone you like
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by dablazor: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
redcliff:

you can never be toooooo busy for someone you like

not calling doesnt exactly mean you are busy...
someone like me, i suck at calling, and its not cuz am too busy for 'someone i like'
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by redcliff: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
dablazor:

not calling doesnt exactly mean you are busy...
someone like me, i suck at calling, and its not cuz am too busy for 'someone i like'

Then you are not prepared yet.. by the time its starts creating problems btwn u both youl learn it by force..
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Juicysam(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
inferences i drew from ur write up @op,,,,shes VERY beautiful,she feels dating shes doing a FAVOUR dating you [correct me if am wrong]take heart bro and move on.ur case is a case of NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.She may be rompimg with one lowlife nw while ure here whining...WHILE ALL MEN ARE NOT MEN, ALL WOMEN ARE WOMEN..confused homosapiens {hisses}
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Juicysam:
inferences i drew from ur write up @op,,,,shes VERY beautiful,she feels dating shes doing a FAVOUR dating you [correct me if am wrong]take heart bro and move on.ur case is a case of NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.She may be rompimg with one lowlife nw while ure here whining...WHILE ALL MEN ARE NOT MEN, ALL WOMEN ARE WOMEN..confused homosapiens {hisses}

She was beautiful, no longer beautiful like she was 4years ago!
I won't toast a girl like that today, I know some real pretty ladies am even avoiding, I mean ladies who are naturally hot like a model but the thing is I just love ladies who are intelligent, brilliant ,calm,good sense of dressing(classic and decent) ... I just want to hear her talking beside me, she just knows what to say at every point in time especially in public, there are just moments I so much cherish, too many

I called her one evening like that, I said "look, am in a heavy traffic jam right now and one the second lane is a man with his daughter sleeping in the front seat as the man tries to find his way through the traffic"
she didn't even allow me to land, she started laughing... and I shouted! why are you laughing?
Then she said laughingly " b'cos am always sleeping in your car.. as she laughs on,
So,its not about beauty but the understanding and connection between us, its just so rare to come by.
Its much far beyond beauty to me, you can't compare at all, imagine a kind of woman that ruined your day with a mere hiss at a police checking point and a kind of lady that add more to your style?
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
islandbreeze:

She was beautiful, no longer beautiful like she was 4years ago!
I won't toast a girl like that today, I know some real pretty ladies am even avoiding, I mean ladies who are naturally hot like a model but the thing is I just love ladies who are intelligent, brilliant ,calm,good sense of dressing(classic and decent) ... I just want to hear her talking beside me, she just knows what to say at every point in time especially in public, there are just moments I so much cherish, too many

I called her one evening like that, I said "look, am in a heavy traffic jam right now and one the second lane is a man with his daughter sleeping in the front seat as the man tries to find his way through the traffic"
she didn't even allow me to land, she started laughing... and I shouted! why are you laughing?
Then she said laughingly " b'cos am always sleeping in your car.. as she laughs on,
So,its not about beauty but the understanding and connection between us, its just so rare to come by.
Its much far beyond beauty to me, you can't compare at all, imagine a kind of woman that ruined your day with a mere hiss at a police checking point and a kind of lady that add more to your style?

Bro, all that one na story... MOVE ON!

You, I was just like you some years ago. I would make comparisons, the fear of starting all over again... bro, all these does not matter to a woman when her mind is somewhere else, even if you were at the point of death. When a woman does not love you anymore, her attitude towards everything that relates to you is synonymous to that of a witch. sorry for my choice of word there. It's just the way I see it.

Love yourself more bro... That is the ONLY solution.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by dammy336(f): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well,I'll advice you as a woman.No woman needs dat much to be in love wiv a guy.Haven't u seen girls who are in love wiv some broke ass guys&still will do anyfin for him.D only fin dt can make a gal demand for so much from her "boyfriend" is if she's lost interest/nt dat in2him&knows d guy will do anyfin 2make her stay.U can eida walk away or if u believe she feels smfin for u,give her some attitude adjustments
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
dammy336:
Well,I'll advice you as a woman.No woman needs dat much to be in love wiv a guy.Haven't u seen girls who are in love wiv some broke ass guys&still will do anyfin for him.D only fin dt can make a gal demand for so much from her "boyfriend" is if she's lost interest/nt dat in2him&knows d guy will do anyfin 2make her stay.U can eida walk away or if u believe she feels smfin for u,give her some attitude adjustments

Thanks so much.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks so much.

2sExy1:

You, I was just like you some years ago. I would make comparisons, the fear of starting all over again... bro, all these does not matter to a woman when her mind is somewhere else, even if you were at the point of death. When a woman does not love you anymore, her attitude towards everything that relates to you is synonymous to that of a witch. sorry for my choice of word there. It's just the way I see it.

Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by mencade4: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
islandbreeze:

I just don't understand!
mr man what is wrong with you?

I wont be nice with my post cos it will make u become tough instead of weak.

Dont be a foooool for love....dont ever be deceived about some mere display of affection by a lady.

I keep telling people love is just an imagination allowed to foool the heart.

Man up oga....that lady never loved you. You were to nice to her, giving everytin she needed meanwhile she was fvvvvvcking anoda dude she cherished more than you.

I d advice you to forget all about her. Its over . Its painful though just be strong and start over again. This time be wary of the foxiness of ladies.

Dont ever provide everything a lady demands from you.
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by mencade4: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
2sExy1:

guy u first me reach here? Heehehehe

i dey see ur handwork......these eves (ladies) still dey deceive adams (men)ooooo
Re: Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? by WackyJ1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
If i did not land on this thread, the gods would not be happy .

Bro you are a true husband material but am sorry to inform you that there are no more wives for you among our nigerian girls.

The truth is that you allowed yourself to be blinded to her inconsistencies because you needed her. You have an emotional need, a hole deep within and she fulfilled it. It was emotional dependency.

2sExy1:

When a woman does not love you anymore, her attitude towards everything that relates to you is synonymous to that of a witch. sorry for my choice of word there. It's just the way I see it.
OP This is true, saw it myself this year. I couldn't believe she would so that

Realise the truths, you know them deep within you. Review the relationship and realise where you know should have been signs that she was wrong that you ignored and learn.

Don't seek her redemption. she has been cheating on you since but you never found out. That doesn't matter now though.
The girl is mean, selfish and thoughtless but let her be. Don't ever blame yourself, it wasnt about you. You too try sef.

The future awaits you with other girls and with this course you wil be a bigger boy and now you are wiser. Thank 2014 for that. It's a new year and a new life for you. Let the girl remain in the past.

Nothing is as sweet as playing a particular stage on a video game again especially when you know that you know how to pass it so this time find another gold digging b.i..tch and date her and use her head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Girl From Morocco Twerking! WOW!! (VIDEO) / Hmmmm..do I Really Look Like Toyobaby In Jenifer's Diary?? / Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.