Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,668 members, 7,918,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy (33969 Views)

Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! / Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Elcapo(m): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Who wrote this
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Obinoscopy:
"It is not our portion to go back to the kitchen."

If they don't go back to the kitchen, who will? grin grin grin

I asked myself the same question, she said it is not their portion. See FLINSTONE wife way 1 hang with the Jetsons

Any Female that follows this woman's words shud also be ready to lose her marriage too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by benuejosh: 5:59am On Dec 27, 2014
funny
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by anonimi: 5:59am On Dec 27, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
Tit not just that you lie, but that you Jonathan supporter do it insulting the sensibilities of every Nigeria all the time. In 2013 alone, Jonathan allocated 4 billion naira to that illegal office.

Uproar over N4bn Budget for First Lady’s Office

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uproar-over-n4bn-budget-for-first-lady-s-office/138107/

Thanks for digging up the very revealing article on the N4 billion, which was appropriately tagged as illegal by our highly esteemed senators.
I hope they quickly removed it from the budget before it was finally approved.

Nevertheless, we can cut tit some very generous slack by agreeing with her submission that there is no LEGAL appropriation for the non-existent (constitutionally) office cool

The other side of this actually means that General Buhari was being daft when he said he would not have an office of first lady since our constitution already does not make provision for such an office! What do you think
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Inyanga(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2014
kelvinnn:
make she go lick stew jor.......
i ordered an asus tab from konga on 23 of dec......by now 26th my order as not bn delivered....and when i checked konga website it was started that my order as bn shipped.... tho i did pay on delivery tinz shaa o. this is my first time. any help? pls am on whatsapp: 08075753750......tanx.

please, can you type in English?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2014
The way niqqas rain insults on this forum is shocking

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by onadana: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Dotng:
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/patience-jonathan-technically-tackles-buharis-no-first-lady-policy.105328/

Contributing your quota....in helping to loot the treasury and helping to fester impunity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by tobaflexy(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2014
U dey enjoy mass dey suffer there is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Sunymoore(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Who the fuckkkkk wrote this for her

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by noblealuu: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Funjosh:
',

Lol I see you!
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by AdeniyiA(m): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2014
pls vote in her husband,if not she would die rather than committing suicide o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by huptin(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=kelvinnn post=29233833]make she go lick stew jor.......
i ordered an asus tab from konga on 23 of dec......by now 26th my order as not bn delivered....and when i checked konga website it was started that my order as bn shipped.... tho i did pay on delivery tinz shaa o. this is my first time. any help? pls am on whatsapp: 08075753750......tanx.[/quot

it will be delivered.These days It takes at least 7 days to receive items from Konga.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by olajide8(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Ebubeslym:
buhari should Just tell us he is confused about which of his wives to Make ist lady than to come here and yarn dust.

the ist lady's office has been there Since 1999
The only painful thing is you know little of buhari - because you are blinded by hate-
He only has one wife and she's a lawyer, with her own chamber-

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by idee91: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2014
This is not ur toy 'Ebele Jonathan', but the peoples general.
So back off

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by miccheck58: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2014
tit:
Buhari is gone!
No woman will vote for him!
Even that his wife will not vote for him again!
Who no like better thing?

Buhari carry your wahalla go back to daura.
go meet your boko haram boys for there.

See your pishur like person wey them draw... mtchew.....

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by emeka2847: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2014
There's a world of difference between not having "Office of The First Lady" and not having a "First Lady". It is clear that Madam and her paid agents no sabi the difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by BlaiseJohn(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
When too much power is vested on a woman,she tends to misbehave..

PEJ is a classic example of a power drunk woman,which she has shown in many times. She has elevated her unconstitutional office to that of the presidency,if not for anything,I would want her husband out of aso-rock because of her..

No wonder OBJ listed her as part of the five presidents ruling us...

Power drunk first lady.
. Do you know how powerful stella was during OBJ time? Are you going to compare her with PEJ, stop saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by abdulkayus(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2014
olajide8:

The only painful thing is you know little of buhari - because you are blinded by hate-
He only has one wife and she's a lawyer, with her own chamber-

Guy tel dem abeg, dey keep on blabbing about wit their lies that Buhari has many wives deapite d number of time that that lie has been debunked on NL, bt nayyyy, cos of their bigotry and unjustified hatred, dey will nt accept it. And dey claim to be educated.
Buhari has only one wife and even if he has more than one, its a crime? Atleast his religion permit him jus as d Mormons permit polygamy too. Where is d tolerant dey always shout about?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by abdulkayus(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2014
emeka2847:
There's a world of difference between not having "Office of The First Lady" and not having a "First Lady". It is clear that Madam and her paid agents no sabi the difference.

School dem pls. Buhari said he is goin to have Office of the first lady which is in accordance wit the Nigerian constitution, bt there is always first lady, that one is normal. Not this administration that are even allocating budget to the first lady which is in contrary to the constitution. Pls who is right here?
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Kbraims(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2014
U could hav writen d speech in er own tongue,its wld hav b more interstn...
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by moshood1993(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2014
.this woman wont stop cracking ma ribs ..after your slow motion speech at ohun ohun abi what is the name sef. ..pls ma go and have a sit. you a disgrace to the illegal office sef

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by immaculatebb(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
That's politics everybody shooting its own arrow
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2014
BlaiseJohn:
. Do you know how powerful stella was during OBJ time? Are you going to compare her with PEJ, stop saying rubbish
all women tend to show off as first lady,but PEJ took it to another level..

A good example is the chibok girl saga,where she summoned some key characters. She has no moral,or constitutional right to do what security forces had to do..

She was just showing to the world how weak GEJ is in control her,and ruling the nation..

How many times have you seen Obama's wife do that,or jacob Zuma's wife do..

First lady isn't suppose to be very visible in interfering in the affair of a nation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by sebali: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Ebubeslym:
buhari should Just tell us he is confused about which of his wives to Make ist lady than to come here and yarn dust.

the ist lady's office has been there Since 1999

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by sebali: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2014
BlaiseJohn:
Stella was famous not powerful

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Berryjack: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2014
I hope all this are joke? Whether is good or bad she is better than that tyrannt buhari. If only u guys will realise Nigeria has been ruled by hausas now that south-south entered they started war. Igbo will climb that sit and shift federal capital to east so that hausa will understand we are not slaves. Christains can live with Muslims but Muslims can never do so with Christains. Blood suckers

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by joseph1832(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2014
If she was saying to support a woman veying for the post of president, its all good, but saying this to gather support for her husband....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by egift(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2014
kelvinnn:
make she go lick stew jor.......
i ordered an asus tab from konga on 23 of dec......by now 26th my order as not bn delivered....and when i checked konga website it was started that my order as bn shipped.... tho i did pay on delivery tinz shaa o. this is my first time. any help? pls am on whatsapp: 08075753750......tanx.

Check the Delivery day stated on the page of the product. When I ordered Infinix Zero - it had 3-7 days delivery tag, it arrived Enugu in the 6th day. The anticipation can be high but check the delivery days, it will help you relax.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by clevvermind(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2014
gabriel212:

please don't reply nor quote her again no matter what. she is a small girl moreover she has no voters card.
The pgej now realised the game had changed against them n they want to use character assassination against the opponent.
I believe Buhari will win by little margin not more than 2-3millions but it must be monitored closely to avoid rigging.
keep dreaming on.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by BlaiseJohn(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2014
sebali:

Stella was famous not powerful
what are you not telling me....... Don't say that she might get angry in her grave.she was famous and powerful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Presidential Debate on NN24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.