Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Is Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me? (621 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Ive got this stupid problem which i'd rather deal wit sooner than later.I'll go straight 2 da point,i get tired of gurlz easily.Now b4 u judge me,i'm a guy,hell m not even up to 23.Ve got this rudeboy aura dat surrounds me (thats wat people think) but if u get to knw me,i'm da poorest definition of rude/cocky.thats cos i'm very jovial 2 begin with nd i av morals,morals like detesting cheaters and prolly players.what the hell?i'd kill any monfo who played any of ma sister's hearts.but ve got a problem,bliv me ve tot of tellin my mum or even a pastor.i see a gurl i like so much,i strategise nd then i approach.but 1nce i nail her, after few mnths of knowing her intimately she bcomz less attractive 2 me,i.e i get tired .i'll first start avoiding her nd then ill find a cheap excuse 2 make us quarel.criosly,i knw someday i'll get married nd i av 2 spend da rest of ma life seeing 1 face nd d last thing i'd wanna do is cheat on whoever i get married 2,seriosly i like pretty gurls,cant settle 4 less but i can't help but think i'm on the wrong part of nigeria,or maybe all ive done all ma life is lust,or perhaps d older i get d more i'll knw how to handle relationships.jst need ur opinion on dis.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by suretman(m): 2:21am On Dec 27, 2014
My brother, let me go straight to the point.

You are approaching those gurls just because you wanna 'nack' them. If you truly love someone, you will never take them for granted.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by redcliff: 3:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Like you said, you are less than 23, you are still a boy and not yet a man.. when you grow older the world becomes clearer to you

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Melahou(m): 5:51am On Dec 27, 2014
It only shows you are a young man growing up.
You don't really know what you what...

When you are more mature things will fall in to play.
As for now concentrate more on your studies and make your family proud

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by major466(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Stay off relationships until you are ready for marriage.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2014
major466:
Stay off relationships until you are ready for marriage.
not as easy as it sounds...
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Melahou:
It only shows you are a young man growing up.
You don't really know what you what...

When you are more mature things will fall in to play.
As for now concentrate more on your studies and make your family proud
yaa,thnkz bro ,u just laid out my 2nd insinuation,but ive seen other guys my age who ve got permanent girlfrndz,nd dey'll enjoy d relationship till maybe d gurl shatters dier heart or sumtin or sum1 comes btwn em.dey'll nevr be tired.deres a girl i crush on @ d moment nd our relationship z still @ d level of "good frndz" nd i think i like it dat way,cos 1nce it goes further dan dat,nd we bcome intimate i'm afraid i might get tired of her.wouldnt want dat to hapn oo. lm gud academicaly by da way.

(1) (Reply)

What If joysticks Were Detechable? / Dilema, Gf In Uk Promised Me A Wealth If I Make Her 2nd Wife But I Love My Wife? / Ladies :Could This Be Love??? ?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.