Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,253 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

IBB Commends FG On Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Commends FG On Security (553 Views)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / Gov Aregbesola Commends FG For Completing Ilesha Dam After 50 Years, Ask For Mor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Commends FG On Security by resty4(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida, has commended efforts of the Federal Government and security agencies in tackling insurgency and other security challenges bedeviling the nation.
Babangida, who made the remark in an End of Year message to the people of the country, also said the government’s efforts needed to be improved on in order to save lives and property in the affected areas.
“There is no doubt that 2014 has been a very difficult year for us individually and collectively as a nation.
“I would be stating the obvious if I say at no point in the nation’s history have we faced the kind of challenges we have had in recent times, especially with regard to security and in particular, the insurgency facing the north eastern part of the country.
“I am always deeply pained when I read of innocent countrymen, women and children being killed, abducted and subjected to all manner of indignities including internal displacement by a senseless insurgency and communal strives.
“The Federal Government and all the security agencies must be commended in their efforts to curtail the security challenges facing the nation.
“There is, however, more room for such efforts to be improved upon to save the lives and property of Nigerians by making them feel more secure in their country,” he said.
He commended the determination of government and Nigerians in bracing up to the threats, thereby proving wrong the prediction that the country would disintegrate.
The former leader enjoined Nigerians to ensure that the conducts of the 2015 general elections are peaceful and orderly.http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/25174-ibb-commends-fg-on-security
Re: IBB Commends FG On Security by Chazzyboy: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2014
The government is trying their to fix this country thank u IBB for ur massage
Re: IBB Commends FG On Security by temitemi1(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2014
I talk am sey GEJ till 2019 even IBB dey support... Me too no go be left out oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Commends FG On Security by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Lol, is this sarcasm?

Click this link for the installation of your CCTV cameras.
https://www.nairaland.com/2063403/youre-employed-own-business-pics#29235591

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary. / WOW! Reps Aspirant Dumps PDP After Winning Primary, Joins APC For Osinbajo / Jonathan Not Capable Of Ending Boko Haram Insurgency, Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.