Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Guys Toast With This(tips) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Toast With This(tips) (3742 Views)

How Can Guys Toast Lady / How Igbo Guys Toast Girls (PHOTO) / Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Toast With This(tips) by seggzz(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2014
I learnt from people that some guys don't know how to toast a lady. And so they remain single. They expect women to come and toast them one day.I realized we have so many handsome but shy guys out there. I decided to put out this pieces of information. These are my own opinions for toasting a girl/lady of your choice.They are

(1) MOVE/GREETINGS: Mr man walk up to a lady no matter her class and say "HI" and if she didn't answer you, just say loud to her "I think this pretty Angel is deaf, what a bad creation! " And run for your life to avoid to trouble.

(2)INTRODUCTION: After you walk to her and you say "Hi". If she respond, then tell her your name ( e.g I'm Segun)

(3)Just vomit your words with boldness and courage like "I feel like telling you this before I die for u" and other toasting messages

(4)If you don't know what to say you can say " Good Morning, please I want to toast you but I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how? (lolz)

Guys you can add your own. Ladies you can add the way you want guys to toast you
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
This gonna come handy.
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by lionduke(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
interesting.
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Ploy(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
I'm not shy, I'm just afraid. I dread rejection.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Crocz(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Lolz @deaf angel and run for your life.

The only thing you need is "boldness"...if you plan what to say before going, I can bet my balls it's gonna go wrong.

Just go on and let your inner masculine self do the rest
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by seggzz(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Ploy:
I'm not shy, I'm just afraid. I dread rejection.

just act as if you don't care about rejection...... ehn?

1 Like

Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
I think d cramming method will b d best option 4 toasting... Smh 4 that guy sha grin grin

The race wey he go tear @ last no go get part two. undecided
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Spydamannn(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Tips for the freshmen and rookies...runs out of thread
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by chrislu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
If u wanna toast a lady, never u cram, even if u are a shy guy jst pretend u're bold, if u notice Shez d fashion type comment on her wears (perfume, hair, shoes *if Shez standing*, if Shez d reading type comment on anything Shez reading. Jst act bold. I had 2 pretend I was a hardcore church guy 2 get my current babe. N we've bin almost perfect since then. And again if u see some1 u rily wanna talk 2, u'll definitely feel different.
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
Tips for the freshmen and rookies...runs out of thread

I'm not able to receive Nland emails smiley
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Spydamannn(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyekandi:

I'm not able to receive Nland emails smiley
ooops,we better hijack this thread and make it ours exclusively lol,what about if I put my pin on here and modify it later,would you send a request
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
ooops,we better hijack this thread and make it ours exclusively lol,what about if I put my pin on here and modify it later,would you send a request

Let's have your e-mail
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Spydamannn(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyekandi:

Let's have your e-mail
benjamin.priestly@yahoo.com
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Spydamannn(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyekandi:

Let's have your e-mail
benjamin.priestly@yahoo.com...there U Go
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Spydamannn:
benjamin.priestly@yahoo.com...there U Go

Got it
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Spydamannn(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Eyekandi:

Got it
cool,Waiting for Alert
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by anonym0us: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Spydamannn:
oboy that geh u dey toast fine oooh
Re: Guys Toast With This(tips) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2015
chrislu:
If u wanna toast a lady, never u cram, even if u are a shy guy jst pretend u're bold, if u notice Shez d fashion type comment on her wears (perfume, hair, shoes *if Shez standing*, if Shez d reading type comment on anything Shez reading. Jst act bold. I had 2 pretend I was a hardcore church guy 2 get my current babe. N we've bin almost perfect since then. And again if u see some1 u rily wanna talk 2, u'll definitely feel different.

Word,..Nice one
Lil-bit of a clown when asking a girl out#My way tho#
Tho I shw seriousness with words

I actually got my babe with my humourous lines;..She is a bit of an introvert when I met ah;u knw what I mean? Rarely interract or get involve in comic relief stuffs''So me being a clown to her made ah fall'..She wll call me to hangout with her' all cus she knws I wll tease her with everything..# Took time to observe her ' #

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me / Groom Chasing After His Running Away Bride-to-be On Their Wedding Day. / Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.