Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open (43880 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2014
iamord:
we will be with u in a jiffy, don't usain bolt when you see the squad ! grin
I'm waiting with a big pot of hot oil. Come with sunnews reporters or sahara reporters cos we r about to appear on the front page
Let me mix the hot oil with fresh poo.
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by iamord(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm waiting with a big pot of hot oil. Come with sunnews reporters or sahara reporters cos we r about to appear on the front page
Let me mix the hot oil with fresh poo.
aww! I like that! Seems MISSCONGENIALITY wants to play rough this blessed sunday morning! all we will be coming with is cameras with all sorts of megapixels grin, and the rest would serve as a surprise, cook the poo well oo! Make e don ..I dey come! grin
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by musiwa97: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2014
The greeting by Nigeria student

articulate kaka great. Started in the university I attended. When we wanted to go and Defecate In The Open .

The washroom where so bad. There was a crisis at that time.

When we want to go to the wash room. Or toilet. We would say. I am going to bow kaka.

If you get to the bush. And you meet other fellow student in the bush. They now started greeting articulate kaka.

This is how it started
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by holatin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rexyl:

I beg no insult oh

I am just reminding you in case you don't know or you have forgotten General Order. Your letter which seeks to investigate what goes wrong in a University when students begin to defaecate in the open in their campus should have been addressed to the school's authority. Your offence is when you jumped normal process of doing things.

Again, out of all tertiary institutions, only UNN has refused to transform. Even if mess litters their lecture rooms I know you will still say it is the fault of the President.

Maybe the University is not receiving or pockets its allocation and other educational grants. Or private investors have deserted the University.
I understand you but if a President said he reform tertiary institution, is d building not among reformation agenda ?
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by allisonluvsu(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
ernieboy:

the reasoning of a lot of the so called gej supporters never ceases to amaze me. In a country where 4 bill naira is budgeted for feeding alone and the pres has 10 official jets and is planning to add more BASIC AMENITIES CANNOT BE PROVIDED IN OUR INSTITUTIONS AND SOME PERSONS ARE ASKING WHY WE BLAME THE MAN AT THE ELM OF AFFAIRS. some persons reason irrationally.

Did you dream of mua today?
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Doctor20002(f): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
great opportunity u can win a visa nd
scholarship click d link below to attend
the program http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD55764538
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin
iamord:
aww! I like that! Seems MISSCONGENIALITY wants to play rough this blessed sunday morning! all we will be coming with is cameras with all sorts of megapixels grin, and the rest would serve as a surprise, cook the poo well oo! Make e don ..I dey come! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) / See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.