Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Need A Flatmate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Flatmate (1181 Views)

Looking For A Flatmate To Share A Flat With. / Im Looking For A Single Room Self Contain To Rent Or A Flatmate / A Flatmate Required... A Standard Room In A Flat To Let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
I am looking for an apartment somewhere within Lagos mainland with very easy and quick access to the island.
Where I could share a flat with a FEMALE(s) as in two or three bedroom flats.

I'm female, amiable and totally mind my business. Motivation behind this is to reduce the burden of rent/bills. Interested persons should already have an empty room in a decent flat or ready to hunt for one to share. A room self contain would have been terrific but a shared flat would do just fine.

Locations: Gbagada-Ojota axis and Surulere environs. Idea is to connect the island with minimal hassle. Pls call: . Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Flatmate by sam13(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=moreeni post=29240495]I am looking for an apartment somewhere within Lagos mainland with very easy and quick access to the island.
Where I could share a flat with a FEMALE(s) as in two or three bedroom flats.

I'm female, amiable and totally mind my business. Motivation behind this is to reduce the burden of rent/bills. Interested persons should already have an empty room in a decent flat or ready to hunt for one to share. A room self contain would have been terrific but a shared flat wou

What is your budget
Re: I Need A Flatmate by cuteagba(f): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Intrested, plz pm me
Re: I Need A Flatmate by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2014
Thanks all that called. My budget isn't much as I was hoping not to go beyond N250-N300k In the areas mentioned. That amount multiplied by Two or Three is more than enough.Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Pertinence Limited At Various Locations Of Our VIP Gardens. / Abuja Land Sale/joint Venture / To Let 2brm At Shagari Estate Ipaja Lagos BF Zone N220k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.