Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? (796 Views)

Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) / How To Design A Website From Scratch Using That Your Mobile Phone For Java Phone / Create A Yahoo Mail Account From Your Mobile Phone Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Which one was your first 'crush' grin grin ?

Mine was No. 6

www.diamondreport.com.ng

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Mprex(f): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
None

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Dapresident(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
My papa use dat no 4 ehn no bi small.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
None

One of the Indomie generation kids? undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by remsonik1: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dapresident:
My papa use dat no 4 ehn no bi small.

LWKMD.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Dapresident(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
None
madam c hw u juz spoil FTC for me cos I knw say dis topic must enterFP. Anywayz I forgive u sha

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
remsonik1:

Bros u try no be small grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Humblesam(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
No 1 was my first "by forced" phone..The full gist to come when am on f/p.
Please stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dapresident:
madam c hw u juz spoil FTC for me cos I knw say dis topic must enterFP. Anywayz I forgive u sha

Lol..Bro u funny...How u take know say e qo enter FP? Anyway, make I dey mail the mods grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Humblesam:
No 1 was my first "by forced" phone..The full gist to come when am on f/p.
Please stay tuned.

LOL.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Mprex(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
voiceofnigeria:

One of the Indomie generation kids? undecided undecided grin grin
oh yes! I belong to the indomie generation and we use iphone6 for starterstongue
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:

oh yes! I belong to the indomie generation and we use iphone6 for starterstongue

Abi tongue tongue shocked shocked
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Humblesam(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
voiceofnigeria:

LOL.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Name force them take dash me that phone....I swear.
God go punish Lagos One chance bus wer I fall victim put after arranging my Sony mp3 phone with high moral from computer village, I decided to show it off to my cousin who was working in Allen Avenue then instead of going back to my base in Ijeshatedo.
After a lot of fun and booze, we decided to call it a day with my mind glued to my new machine,I never knew the day was far spent.
I cautiously surveyed the passengers on the bus and was happy that a policeman was in the front seat and a lady with a Bible was also seated discussing with two innocent looking young guys and also a lady with a guy in the back seat looking sober and so genuine. I was cautious because it was around 11pm.
I jumped in thinking I was safe with the characters I saw in the bus never knew I was jumping into the lion den. grin grin
Suddenly I felt something very cool in my neck and when I turned to look........well let me save your breath. That's a story for another day.
Finally when I was done with, the man on a police uniform put his hand on his pocket and brought out that "pure water" phone of No 1 and gave it to me with this amusing but unforgettable statement, " Broz,thank you so much,it's nice doing business with you,hope to see you again some other day" and I was pushed out of that moving bus but God saved me. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Humblesam:

Name force them take dash me that phone....I swear.
God go punish Lagos One chance bus wer I fall victim put after arranging my Sony mp3 phone with high moral from computer village, I decided to show it off to my cousin who was working in Allen Avenue then instead of going back to my base in Ijeshatedo.
After a lot of fun and booze, we decided to call it a day with my mind glued to my new machine,I never knew the day was far spent.
I cautiously surveyed the passengers on the bus and was happy that a policeman was in the front seat and a lady with a Bible was also seated discussing with two innocent looking young guys and also a lady with a guy in the back seat looking sober and so genuine. I was cautious because it was around 11pm.
I jumped in thinking I was safe with the characters I saw in the bus never knew I was jumping into the lion den. grin grin
Suddenly I felt something very cool in my neck and when I turned to look........well let me save your breath. That's a story for another day.
Finally when I was done with, the man on a police uniform put his hand on his pocket and brought out that "pure water" phone of No 1 and gave it to me with this amusing but unforgettable statement, " Broz,thank you so much,it's nice doing business with you,hope to see you again some other day" and I was pushed out of that moving bus but God saved me. grin grin grin

LOL...Ur own for don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys: If You Didn't Do This During Your Childhood, You Missed!! / Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. / Students Of University Of Jos Receiving Lecture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.