Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Ugly Truth About 2015 Election You Don't Know. Goodluck Jonathan Vs Muhamadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ugly Truth About 2015 Election You Don't Know. Goodluck Jonathan Vs Muhamadu (553 Views)

Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election (you All Need To Know) / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About 2015 Election You Don't Know. Goodluck Jonathan Vs Muhamadu by Globalwalyy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some Nigerians are use in making decisions that are not confirmed. Although every Nigerians as the right to make a decisions on their own. Some Nigeria make decision in support of Ebele Jonathan while some made decision against Jonathan, people also support Buhari because they need a change. My question now is that, where will the change come from? Is it from Jonathan or Buhari? people like Atiku, Gwangaso and others where PDP members when we were all complaining of changes, are you now telling me that now that they are in APC, will they be a partaker in the changing plan?. What will be there position in the change making when person like Atiku own a generator company called milkano, he is the importer of milkano in Nigeria. Gwangaso has been PDP member since over 8 years.

What impact has he made? So many PDP members migrated from PDP to APC. What credibility did they leave behind during their days in PDP? What assurance will they give us? Northerners are clamoring to be a president in Nigeria.
Where is Ribadu? Where are the young politicians in the north? Is it the likes of Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami that are believe to be good leaders?

Who did they train? We have about 60 million people in north and about 35 million people youths. What are they doing? Why the same old people?
The southerner is in power right now, a new and young politician came in after the death of our elected leader (president Yaradua) since the emerge of president Goodluck, the northerners have been complaining and making strong allegations that they own the power and the presidency should go to them by all means. My question now is that, in the first instance, why do they reject President Jonathan? Is he not a Nigerian? They said he is from the minority. Why must that be an issue when people wanted him to be our president and he was elected? I will not mention names of Boko haram sponsors because I don’t know them, I will only let you know that they are killing innocent people because President Jonathan is on the seat of power. They want a northern to be our president.
The best President in Nigeria should have had is Abiola.

Immediately Abiola made intension of contesting for election, all the youth and elders in Nigeria, both from the North South, South West, South East, Core North and Middle belt were all interested in voting him in as a President.
Abiola is a man with pedigree and Credibility who is bold enough and also a business man who have change the lives of so many people in Nigerian. He owns a football team and also compensates any Nigerian youth that represent in sport who can win any tournament in Nigeria or abroad. Somebody like Abiola should have performed very well in Nigeria. The Northern leaders headed by the then IBB as head of state refuse to let him take over after winning the election in 1993 and he was also killed.

Continue from source: http://itsenews.com/fact-2015-election-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

A Look at 2014 Predictions and Prophecies / APC Blasts Amaechi’s Critics Over Funding / Nigerians are not for sale. we need change not money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.