Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,731 members, 7,948,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. (909 Views)

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / List The Names Of Nigerians Corrupts Leader Since Independent Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by igbeke: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
If General Buhari after being a former
Military Sole Administrator of the old
North East, Former Commissioner of
Petroleum (the same as a Minister),
Former GOC Jos Armoured Division,
Former Maximum Military Dictator and
Former PTF Executive Chairman (he
got a commitment of non interference
from Abacha) would claim that he
cannot pay his Abuja house rent, has
only one million Naira in his bank
account, declared having 150 cows in
2003, 150 cows in 2007, 150 cows in
2011 and borrowed money to buy his
APC Presidential form, then he has to
answer the following:-
In a Sun Newspaper interview of
December 24, 2012, Buhari agreed
that he had four houses, after lying to
Nigerians that he has no house and
that his rented House in Abuja, his
landlord gave him a quit notice.
One duplex in Kaduna, one duplex in
Daura, one duplex in Abuja and
another duplex in Lagos but with the
caveat that he borrowed money from
his bank to build the houses.
Okay Sir, how did you pay back the
loans?
What collateral did you use to secure
the loans?
Why go rent a duplex in ASOKORO
when you own a house there?
Who is staying in the house you own?
I know the Federal government gives
you cars as a former Head of State,
gives you welfare packages for
medical expenses and others annually
and the sum is paid quarterly starting
from 2005 when the total annual
welfare budgeted was N140 million,
2006 - N105 million, 2008 - N24
million, 2010 - N250 million Naira
(none was paid in 2007 & 2009) and
from 2013 it was increased with each
ex leader getting N23 million monthly.
Now Sir, with all these money, how
come you have only N1 million Naira
in your account? Are you a spendthrift
Sir?
Why have you not open an investment
or Foundation that will employ at
least 20 Nigerians?
Sir, you once said General Abacha
never stole!
Sir, do you define stealing along
ethno-religious lines?
The questions for Pa Buhari who has
been in the corridor of power in
nearly 50 years, What Project can one
associate with Buhari as Governor in
the N/East, Oil Commissioner
(Minister), Head Of state and PTF
Chairman?
If Buhari cannot answer this can his
supporter list 5 Projects that can also
be attributed to Buhari in His Nearly
50 years in various governments?
2015 Election should not be about
Insults or name calling, It must be
based on facts. Nigeria deserves
better!!! - Hope For Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=850303338361123&substory_index=0&id=100484630009668&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6097531601407001376%3Amf_story_key.2947123215600537417&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by najoke: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
every time you see a thread about GMB..............you open it and then you look for the source of the story...........and WHOLLA ......it is FACEBOOK....this is WHAT we say to the TANDriods

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by Richie0974: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Speechless... So GMB iz dz true?? lipsrsealed
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by tweeby: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Attention seeker,y not get a life
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
His cow no dey born?

na only male cow him get?

150 cow 2003, 2007 and 2011

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by LRNZH(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
igbeke is the most illiterate poster on Nairaland in recent times

4 Likes

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by slimfit1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm not looking for an angel please save it keep doing the maths my vote remains gmb

2 Likes

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by LRNZH(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
igbeke is the most illiterate poster on Nairaland in recent times.

Irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by Pennywise(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ and PEJ cannot be measured on the same corruption chart used to assess Buhari. They are in a world of their own.

2 Likes

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by Opiosko: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
ok, wait pls
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by Adminisher: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is a very UN intelligent post.

3 Likes

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mak I just collect space for future reference.. Shalom
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Richie0974:
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Richie0974:
Abeg no mind am. GEJ knows that the game is up against him. he also knows that GMB now holds all the four ACES. They are hell bent on rigging the election. No wonder they went to aquire 7war ships in niger delta.
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by shos: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
igbeke is the most illiterate poster on Nairaland in recent times
u just exposed ursef
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by motherlode: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
@op you are the most illiterate nairalander i have ever come across on this forum. Let me ask you some few questions! undecided Did you conduct any research before posting this shit?!.

I am sure you were paid to post that rubbish!
1. If you have conducted a research, you will find out that Buhari insisted on ten (10) percent of the monthly allowances given to former head of states instead of the 23 million naira monthly payment. For instance; i am looking forward to obasanjo being the first corrupt past leader to be brought before the law, do you know that this man monopolized most farms which propelled the OFN( operation feed the nation ) project; OBJ, IBB, GEJ and late abacha also own refineries in south America not for sugar, flour, or whatever but petrol!!!
I just dey sion dey look una cool that allowances should be slashed, gowon used his with senses by sponsoring a health team for the fight against polio bt others nothing bt stomach infrastructures. Ha, won ti ba ibi bayi je gan ooo grin
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by Soloter(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
@OP, you were obsessed with defending your paymaster, so you refused to carefully read the recent article where GMB declared his assets. He said, he has 250 cows.
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by jamace(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
A man who couldn't change his life financially wants to change Nigeria economically

SW youths should return back the money Awo spent on their free education
Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!!buhari: The Most Corrupts Nigerian. by size40: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
I will still vote for buhari again my brother Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Students Threat To Work Against Jonathan: Presidency intervenes / Catholic Secretariat Asks Enugu Bishop To Caution Mbaka / Buhari Will Bring Darkness To Nigeria - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.