Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,695 members, 7,979,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dr Musa Yar'adua Is A Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Musa Yar'adua Is A Success (683 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Musa Yar'adua Is A Success by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dear Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, when you were
around we called you: The BAD one. The SLOW
ONE. The SICK ONE.
Yes, you were sick, in fact, sick all through your
administration. We all cried for your resignation at
the height of your sickness. Cursing you, your first
lady and your supporters (The first set of Cabals).
Asking you to die if you want to die and allow the
man with all the Goodluck in this world to lead us.
We forgot that even though you were sick, you
were the first Governor to have ever declared his
assets publicly and you remained the only
President in the history of Nigeria to have ever
declare his assets publicly.
We conveniently forgot that even though you were
gravely sick you were the first president to ever
reduced the price of petrol in Nigeria, (From N75
to N70 and later from N70 to N65) and the
economy did not collapse like the present leaders
are making us believe. You even reversed the sale
of our refineries.
We forgot that you didn't afflict yourself with your
sickness and so could do very little about it. But
we still insisted that you just have to go, so that
Nigeria can finally have her chance with Goodluck.
We forgot that even though you were terminally ill,
you still succeeded in solving the Niger Delta
crisis which you didn't cause, but you found a
solution. And even crushed d first Boko Haram
uprising and caught its leader.
You gave us rule of Law, Ameachi reclaimed his
mandate as Rivers governor, Andy Uba lost in
court and was removed as Anambra State's
Governor. Oni lost in Ekiti and was removed,
Agagu lost in Ondo and was removed, Osunbor
lost in Edo and was removed even though they are
all
members of your party
(PDP).
Now we have seen what a healthy president has
done with the country.
His Excellency President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua,
may your Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
We will forever remember you and your
leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Musa Yar'adua Is A Success by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rip 2 him. Op u gat a gud post here but, on d oda hand u ar speaking in parables. Don't 4gt dat d main problem dis country is having "Born To Rule mentality" which sum certain region(s) in Nigeria exhibits, if I must say u ar been 1 sided forgeting dat d present administration has it's own good side also.. Besides, late president Umaru Musa Yar'adua achieved his amnesty stuff & laying down of arms in niger-delta because d number 2 citizen then which is now the number 1 citizen now, as a peace loving man he is & was accepted 2go inside d creek 2talk 2 militants which yielded a gud fruit. U know it won't a bad idea if dey go in2 d forest/mountains 2talk 2 sum pepul 2 lay down their arms and by so doing Nigeria will be a peaceful country that is void of terrorism but, I know they will not do that because they vowed to frustrate his administration & make his government un-governable. Oga op I must commend u 4a lovely post, but always be at equilibrum weneva u ar posting. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Dr Musa Yar'adua Is A Success by kestolove95(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
too touching,couldnt hold my tears bk
Re: Dr Musa Yar'adua Is A Success by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:
Rip 2 him. Op u gat a gud post here but, on d oda hand u ar speaking in parables. Don't 4gt dat d main problem dis country is having "Born To Rule mentality" which sum certain region(s) in Nigeria exhibits, if I must say u ar been 1 sided forgeting dat d present administration has it's own good side also.. Besides, late president Umaru Musa Yar'adua achieved his amnesty stuff & laying down of arms in niger-delta because d number 2 citizen then which is now the number 1 citizen now, as a peace loving man he is & was accepted 2go inside d creek 2talk 2 militants which yielded a gud fruit. U know it won't a bad idea if dey go in2 d forest/mountains 2talk 2 sum pepul 2 lay down their arms and by so doing Nigeria will be a peaceful country that is void of terrorism but, I know they will not do that because they vowed to frustrate his administration & make his government un-governable. Oga op I must commend u 4a lovely post, but always be at equilibrum weneva u ar posting. Shalom

i actually wanted to commend you,until i saw your signature.....

Bro am no kid...

#excuseNotSubstancial
Re: Dr Musa Yar'adua Is A Success by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Harjibode:

i actually wanted to commend you,until i saw your signature.....

Bro am no kid...

#excuseNotSubstancial
ok.

(1) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / See Wickedness! Gov. Mimiko’s Aide Beats Woman Black And Blue [photos] / PDP In 2014: Big Gains And Bad Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.