Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) (41888 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by lirbuj: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
The heart of man.........is desperately wicked! How on earth will a man do this to fellow being! Chai! Diaris god oooo.RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hahaha Benin boys too much.
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some people are so wicked. Damn! cry

RIP to the dead sad
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by jauntty: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
That's terrible !!! Animals like this fool is not fit to live among civilized humans.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by makizee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Terrible evil people everywhere....these times are indeed scary...reasons why i believe the death penalty should never be expunged from our constitution, some people do not deserve to live
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by praxisnetworks: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
angry sad embarassed cry
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Obipat(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
The love of money, the root of all evil
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by rawpadgin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
the guy,s name (aimufua) means they dont throw it away, but dude needs to be shot & thrown away cheesy
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Confused story. I thought it was the man that was based in Austria abi Australia?

RIP to the lady!

1 Like

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some human beings are wicked sha. sad
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by lilmax(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
the worst part is if the murderer will arrange 20,000 each for them officers in charge of dis case...she will just die in vain..i blame PDP for dis cry cry cry
you blame PDP?

1 Like

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by sirugos(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
finsulyman:
U y
Pillars1:
Chai
exe0:
Many are mad, Few are roaminq
finsulyman:
U y
jboy73:
Angry
frustratedman:
cryDr
the meeting is tomorrow by 4:pm. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
life? Pls it is possible for us to read good news in this country for 2 days without any bad news?
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by quicyvictor(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
God
too bad that we all have the same blood running in us.
those in politics will kill to hold on to power
those at work place will kill to take their boss place
business man will kill to hold on to things not theirs

I pity the innocent who are victim to bad minded people, leaders and circumstances
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by spiro4real(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Such a beautiful lady, wasted by wicked and unreasonable man!!! May her Soul Rest in Peace!
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by tommykiwi(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
the worst part is if the murderer will arrange 20,000 each for them officers in charge of dis case...she will just die in vain..i blame PDP for dis cry cry cry
What does PDP be the ones to blame? If U don't av anytin to say jus keep shut! Must U bring politics into any issue dis days? APC chairman.
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by knockturnal(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Look how fat he has grown from the woman's struggles. Karma, will dish yours back in spades.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by seedorfg(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
chorus: Aye le e, oro aye yi o, o to ju sumi
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
d man fuckup now
.im for wait mek night reach b4 e kill am
d mumu go tell police sef....idiot
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by knightsTempler: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why are there so many evil people in this world? Killing these innocent young woman, why?

Why is rushing to the thought of "killing" someone so easy for some?

Corporate corruption & greed that creates victims; violence in the name of religion; poaching of endangered animals; despoiling our land & waters with pollution... Are some humans just evil? How do we change human attitudes in a humane way? How can we intercept & avoid the bad behavior, without draconian measures?

I am not optimistic, but every effort, no matter how small, is a good effort. I'm afraid it is always going to be this way. Free Will may always allow some to do what most of us think to be the unthinkable.

My condolences to the family of these women.

1 Like

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
spiro4real:
Such a beautiful lady, wasted by wicked and unreasonable man!!! May her Soul Rest in Peace!

na wao,u don d see d oda side of d page sef
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Jerrick(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is sheer madness. How can somebody be this heartless?

1 Like

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
frustratedman:
VOTE BUHARI TO STOP UNNECESSARY BLOODSHED BY GEJ.

BUHARI TILL 2019

SAI BUHARI cool

Na wa o
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by wasuka14(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
After d police have got d fact, The convicted man should be executed naa!
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
heywhy4u:
life? Pls it is possible for us to read good news in this country for 2 days without any bad news?

yes now, change ur definition of ''bad''
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by IVORY2009(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian spare parts trader based in Benin City, Festus Aimufua, has been detained by Edo state police command for allegedly murdering his middle-aged Austrian-based lover, Rose Aifuwa‎, who returned home for the Christmas and New Year holiday.

The late Rose allegedly met her death on Christmas eve in the hands of the suspect when she went to demand for the redemption of debt running into millions of naira from the sale of goods she imported for him.

The suspect who resided at Upper Mission road by Aduwawa, in Ikpoba Okha local government area of the state, was said to have murdered the deceased at her residence located on Lucky Way in Benin,‎ during a heated argument.

It was gathered that Rose Aifuwa’s body was later found at the busy Upper Mission junction with several deep cuts and bruises.

Nemesis was said to have caught up with the suspect after he reported the incident to the Ikpoba Hill Police Division, claiming to have killed the deceased by accident. He was promptly apprehended by men of the division.

A resident of the area who alleged that she woke up on Christmas day to find the corpse of the woman, told journalists on condition of anonymity that the deceased was dragged on the floor of a tarred road for about 400 metres, tied to the back of a bus.

“I didn’t open my shop on that day because it was Christmas day. But when I came out that morning, I saw people shouting. So, I quickly rushed to the spot where I saw a dead woman with deeps cuts everywhere.

“‎The woman looked like someone who was not living in Nigeria.‎ I thought she was a victim of ritualists but I heard people saying that she was killed by her boyfriend who tied her to his bus and dragged her from her house in Lucky Way to the junction.

“I really felt bad because she had a hole in her back and her intestines came out because of how she was dragged and I could not even looked at the face of her brother who came to buy something this morning (Saturday) because he was very angry”, he said.

Another resident who also did not want his name in print, described the murder of the deceased as barbaric, faulted claims by the suspect that the deceased fell from a moving bus.

“I think the police should not believe that because there were cuts in her body as if she was butchered. It is evil for someone to kill another who came back home to ‎celebrate the Christmas with her family,” he said.

Spokesman of the Edo State Police Command, DSP Joseph Edoigiawerie, who confirmed the incident‎ on telephone, said the case has been reported by a relation of the deceased and would be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department.

“A case of murder was reported by one Elvis Omokhojie, that his sister, named Rose Aifuwa, was found lying down on Upper Mission extension junction, Aduwawa in Benin City, and the cause of death unknown.

“We have been to the scene of incident and taken the corpse to the mortuary.

“Our investigation led to the arrest of the man friend or lover because according to the report, he (the suspect) was last s‎een with her,” he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/27/trader-arrested-for-gruesome-murder-of-austria-based-lover/

Nairaland. nairaland how may X did I call you? Lets try and be consistent in issues that make front page, this same news was up here this morning with a link, and it was an Australian retunee and some hours later it is an Austrian, so which do we believe now, Australia and Austria are two differnt countries oooooooh

1 Like

Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Deefuray(f): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
The heart of man is desperately wicked...

See the man's face sef
No one deserves to die like this.
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
frustratedman:
VOTE BUHARI TO STOP UNNECESSARY BLOODSHED BY GEJ.

BUHARI TILL 2019

SAI BUHARI cool

frustration must b killing you
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Very ugly animal! Savage! Sh*t! that is gruesome! While didn't the state fire department cover her corpse?! What is wrong with that society? That man must be jailed for life!
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by kreamidiva(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
tchidi:
The heart of man....

Ordinary chicken, I feel like granting them amnesty whenever I see them about to be slaughtered, talk more of human beings?!

God is indeed merciful!! cry

no worry.....

If u see God tell am say u b saint
Re: Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.