Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. (670 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / How God Delivered Me From Self-service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
A few of us (in riverine areas) passed through the sea but were not swallowed up by it.

More went on land but road accident only wished it could have taken their lives.

Some others, by air, would have been victims of air crash but somehow somehow, the plane landed safely.

Not a few were close to death but it seemed Mama's prayers were not in vain.

What are those Unforgettable Hazards that could have come your way or your family if not FOR THE INTERVENTION OF A HIGHER POWER (Esp. God)?

Please share...
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
May 30th: For the first time, I left food on my gas cooker and went out...I forgot!

Somehow, my battery that was just 4%- about to die, didn't die!

Neighbors called me after the smoke was oozing out already awaiting explosion...

I ran home, opened and switched it off...

#deep sigh + Silence #
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by 2SWT(f): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2014
September 4th

2a.m we woke up and saw fire lighting no one knew how it came about but luckily for us, our gas just finished dat morning and but there was fuel in the gen l didn't even know how l got out but people from neighbouring compound came and helped us put it off

Praise the Lord
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2014
2SWT:
September 4th

2a.m we woke up and saw fire lighting no one knew how it came about but luckily for us, our gas just finished dat morning and but there was fuel in the gen l didn't even know how l got out but people from neighbouring compound came and helped us put it off

Praise the Lord

Thank God. Indeed, He never sleeps nor slumber!

1 Like

Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by asalimpo(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2014
For the unbelievers, he spared them from the hazrd of going to church, and coming in contact with the na*ked live wire of d truth which would been fatal to their lie-infested minds.
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by jahbiz: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Only .......... guys will understand this.

Have u ever into something and having a mixed reaction?

Have you ever into something that makes u a man and yet you know hell is ur destination if Jesus should meet you or u meet Jesus christ in the act?

Have you ever been ontop of a divorce woman who is 10years older than you?

It was a hazardous experience....

While I was smiling inside, I also knew Jesus shouldn't meet me neither should I meet him in the act.

It was really a HAZARD.

is it not?
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by Mzgracie(f): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2014
November 22

We were dismissed from camp that very day. I wasn't myself cos my PPA was a shocker.

I boarded a luxurious bus, it was taking us to their government house. Few minutes after we left camp, I was actually happy I was finally leaving that boring place. Some guys noticed that the driver was dozing. This driver was practically drunk, none of us was aware of this before we started the journey. We shouted at him, he denied dozing off.

We decided to keep an eye on him. Few minutes later, this nigga dozed off again. Mwam! This is matter of life and death. We asked people in the front to chat him up, we played music, starting singing those man-o-wars song they taught us in camp.

This guy still dey doze. We decided to stop by and buy things for him to eat. We kept on monitoring him till we reached our destination. Now I know that most road accidents are not caused by bad roads, reckless driving and stupid drivers are the major cause. Here I am, safe and sound. Many have experience that little but serious case but couldn't survive it to tell the story.
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Mzgracie:
November 22

We were dismissed from camp that very day. I wasn't myself cos my PPA was a shocker.

I boarded a luxurious bus, it was taking us to their government house. Few minutes after we left camp, I was actually happy I was finally leaving that boring place. Some guys noticed that the driver was dozing. This driver was practically drunk, none of us was aware of this before we started the journey. We shouted at him, he denied dozing off.

We decided to keep an eye on him. Few minutes later, this nigga dozed off again. Mwam! This is matter of life and death. We asked people in the front to chat him up, we played music, starting singing those man-o-wars song they taught us in camp.

This guy still dey doze. We decided to stop by and buy things for him to eat. We kept on monitoring him till we reached our destination. Now I know that most road accidents are not caused by bad roads, reckless driving and stupid drivers are the major cause. Here I am, safe and sound. Many have experience that little but serious case but couldn't survive it to tell the story.

That's right! He is a Faithful God!
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2014
jahbiz:
Only .......... guys will understand this.

Have u ever into something and having a mixed reaction?

Have you ever into something that makes u a man and yet you know hell is ur destination if Jesus should meet you or u meet Jesus christ in the act?

Have you ever been ontop of a divorce woman who is 10years older than you?

It was a hazardous experience....

While I was smiling inside, I also knew Jesus shouldn't meet me neither should I meet him in the act.

It was really a HAZARD.

is it not?

It is, my bro.

It is a Bondage!

Shall we continue in sin that Grace may abound? God forbid!

Go and sin no more!
Re: One Unforgettable "Hazard" God Delivered You From In 2014. by spanzed(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Sigh hw has done a lot in my life so far lemme share this little
10th 0ctober
After all hope was lost that I won't get the course of my dreams he finally did it at the last minutes I give him all the glory...

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Has Released Wat He Believed Wud Hapen Dis Year / Become A Faith Healer - Learn From The Best / Exam Malpractice ? Receiving A Revelation Of Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.