Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show (32237 Views)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
Na dat one cause am make he nor win africa best once 4 he life...

He did win the BBC African player of the year award....but that CAF award.....that's why Nigeria has to pay more attention to CAF politics.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by grimandevil: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2014
d son look lik woman. d dress abi cloth he is wearing is ehh...
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Glaxx(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Him suppose teach this boy to be a ball-essor grin
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by blakky97(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2014
unlike curtis jackson and his son.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2014
That guy should make sure he grows taller than his father.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by mustahagreens(f): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Children of nowadays growing taller than their papa

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2014
mustahagreens:
Children of nowadays growing taller than their papa
what do u mean by growing taller? Do people grow shorter
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by cyprus000: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
devil punish u for this our comment,thunder babtiz u...haters all over NL.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kennosklint(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2014
boriswole:

Dude. Do you have to be so mean?
baba dat guy is a waste of talent
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kennosklint(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2014
cyprus000:
devil punish u for this our comment,thunder babtiz u...haters all over NL.
idomie generation
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by malik2krone: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Nice one
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by eedris07(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Dis d kind of boys naija bebs dey like joor

Fine boy no pinpus. grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by cyprus000: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
idomie generation
guy i promise u dat,till u die,u will never achiev half of wat he has achieved.instead of u to focus in ur life and try to give it a little meanin,u are here hating on our father mate,ur only saviour be say na net we dey,if not i for teach u how to respect elder,after u dun spend like 1week for jungle with so much drilling...assh*le
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by nerodenero: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2014
The joy of every parent is seeing their children grow and be successful.I pray this boy succeeds in whatever endeavour he ventures like his father.Jayjay must be a proud daddy grin.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by chiben1983: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Please Okocha has to train his son and give him as a replacement in super eagles. That is only gift he can give to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by thaoriginator: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Chai men, the boy ugly pass okocha o.. No be God?

Nice outfit thou
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2014
an apple dos not fall far frm its tree
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Mbediogu(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2014
GboyegaD:
He looks just like his father.

Thats the man that kept me glued to the TV screen during his playing days and ensured that my business sagged. I have started making profit again since his retirement. By the time his son starts playing, I would have retired and can watch him if he approximates JJ the legend. Okocha igbuom ooo, okocha, igboumo oo.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kennosklint(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2014
cyprus000:
guy i promise u dat,till u die,u will never achiev half of wat he has achieved.instead of u to focus in ur life and try to give it a little meanin,u are here hating on our father mate,ur only saviour be say na net we dey,if not i for teach u how to respect elder,after u dun spend like 1week for jungle with so much drilling...assh*le
hehehe...if only u knew me...
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by jaylorde(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
u really need to think before u post a comment
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by cyprus000: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
hehehe...if only u knew me...
can we set a date to meet.i stay in federal housing estate kubwa abuja,if u are a real man.don't turn my proposal down
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by M4gunners: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2014
Oboy d boy don big reach him papa o.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Lanspower(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Cute papa and son! Wait, no be their house key dey him neck so? Abeg ping the little boy make the key for nor loss
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2014
satinodotcom:
Oh my! You know I was at the Love is the Musical Show and I couldnt get my eyes off JJ Okochas handsome son who has grown soo well ..

Awon blogger sounding like a gay. undecided
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2014
ajibolabd:
cute. Blame everytin on GEJ, AND PEJ. Vote BUHARI, VOTE CHANGE.

Must you always type this silly thing?
How does the rubbish political campaign correlates with the topic being discussed?
FYI, it makes people look at your profile and think you're demented, immature imp. Grow up jare! angry
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kennosklint(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2014
cyprus000:
can we set a date to meet.i stay in federal housing estate kubwa abuja,if u are a real man.don't turn my proposal down
i wont jst only if i will av chance 2 com we fight nd leta bcom frds
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by cyprus000: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
i wont jst only if i will av chance 2 com we fight nd leta bcom frds
hehehehe...funny dudegrin
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2014
lomomike:

Must you always type this silly thing?
How does the rubbish political campaign correlates with the topic being discussed?
FYI, it makes people look at your profile and think you're demented, immature imp. Grow up jare! angry
eda, dindinrin, ode.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kennosklint(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2014
cyprus000:
hehehehe...funny dudegrin
dats hw we roll lol.anyway u ar fwesh
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by cyprus000: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
dats hw we roll lol.anyway u ar fwesh
tanks bro and u too
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Kirinwa: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2014
GboyegaD:
He looks just like his father.

He looks gay.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2014
ajibolabd:
eda, dindinrin, ode.

Somgbe, ode, omo ale jatijati, iyalaiya,itagutan, swerve joor, Ewure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Stuns In Red Outfit / Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police / Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.