Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,992 members, 7,949,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award (32965 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by ziky2010(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2014
How does it change the price of rice in the market
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Are you asking a question or what? angry

angry grin
What's ya own na? I've modified it.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Picture of the fall and rise or you know the rest.... grin
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by benjminPrince(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Na news sha aleast entertainment go carry d matter...hapi sunday guys.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nten: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2014
She be African woman, she no b lady. According to her father FELA. African woman no they shame, she go say na mistake. Lady go say na yawa' na embarassment. But sorry ooo!
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by phemmyflexxy(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2014
@op, yes she fell, but was able to cover up with her sense of humour.
It's kind of funny how people jst make comments without knowing the fact.
It wasn't her heels dat fell her. It was her veil Cum gown.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2014
It was part of the show
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by oba2flex(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Sorry about the fall madam but u r beautiful
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Oilandgas1(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Sai Buhari
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by ahnie: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
had a good laugh@the presenter callin on fela to come take his award.lol

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by seedorfg(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
shocked
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
Good. For her. I don't pity her, should we now start crying undecided
Don't be cold hearted.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
heels
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Ramseygodwin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=yemisblog post=29263098]Still on the ongoing Africa Music Awards, Yeni Kuti , the first child and daughter of late Afro beat king, Fela Anikulapo Kuti just stirred a thunderous noise as she tripped on the stage while heading to collect an award on behalf her late father.

Fela was honoured with a life achievement award and his daughter stepped on the stage to receive it on behalf of her dad, before she tripped and fell.

Topping it all, she goofed when trying to express her joy to be taking home an award on behalf of her father.

Worse still, the presenter of the award, although a non-Nigerian wasn't well informed as she was so carried away calling on the Late music legend, Fela Kuti, to come on stage and pick the award.

This triggered the guests to a loud laughter as they wondered where Fela would come out from to grab the recognition award.

http://www..com/2014/12/yeni-kuti-had-embarassing-fall-on-stage.html?m=1

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30777/2/afrima-yeni-kutis-embarrassing-fall-on-stage-stir-.html[/quote.may be she just Bleep before coming
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by madjune(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na her pot belle fall am.
That woman belle too big.

Yoruba women and gbegiri, amala, ewedu, ishon and kanda tinz.
They pack everything inside one belle and expect to be fit.

Madness.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Too much SK....and wiwi...probably she saw her self descending a stair
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by nickydof(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Shekpe, dogoyaro, monkey tail, morocco, alomo............... Not good for climbing stairs
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by greggng: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wow I dey always admire that lady. I wish I was close to see her pant. She is very pretty and she carries herself well
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by ogashman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
that show ws a flop in these areas:
showing pictures from the nominees video with no audio.
timing by the DJ ws bad.
wen an award winner comes on stage to collect his award,instead of playing d song that won the award, the DJ plays a different song entirely.
majority of the awardee were not present neither were there representatives present.

on the other hand the stage design ws OK,
but generally d organisers need to take clue from the NMVA awards.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Tymax(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lemon12:
good for her

hope she was wearing trouser sha

.. [size=15]guys can't be trusted.[/size]
angry
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by charliejose: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
picture of d fall....or I don't believe it
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Mutaino7(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Do you know its not jangilova
epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER
LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet you didn't
know. Don't be shy, I didn't
know either until now I am
sure 99.9% of adults that grew
up in Nigeria dont know that
the nursery rhyme "sandalili
sandalili" is actually "standard
living standard living". The
song in church saying " o
singo singo, praise the Lord", is
actually " o singers sing on and
praise the Lord". I know you
are singing it now again,
smiles ***Confess.! are you
guilty?
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
That is why i hate high heels.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by samuelprime: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
It happens....... Hers not D first
Anyways S*r*y.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Jobyruz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
She fell

she rose again skillfully,

it was so hilarious to pple

a life embarrassment for her
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Beautiful woman !
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Chizzy20(f): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
guess she was nervous..
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Pamcrest(f): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oh Wow! That must be so embarrassing! Hope she wasn't exposed or hurt. Ndoo Yeni......u pretty lady.
My humble submission
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by redsun(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mistakes do happen. Even naomi Campbell with all her stage bravados and practice do slumber at times. Tpac abi na trace broke his mobo award one time,but that didn't stop him from forging on.

The fact is that he father lives and she is part of the testimonies to that.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by 2kris(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
Good. For her. I don't pity her, should we now start crying undecided
u be beanz
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by ireneony(f): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
2kris:
u be beanz
your head resemble map of Africa grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid Rocking 'Donald Trump' Hairdo [PICS] / Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.